It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Good luck with your appointment Sheye!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Got any hot cross buns to toss out??

I am an absolute fiend!

Good to see you too Night!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Yup! Freshly made. I even made them myself.

How are you Sweetie?

edit on 22-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

without going into the myriad of stuff going on.... I am otherwise well! Determined! Increased need for buns! I bought a dozen yesterday and put half in the freezer. I'm the only one who eats them so that makes me pleased. I reached for the tub of vanilla ice-cream I had sitting in the freezer for nearly 6 months last week.... a certain boy of mine had opened it and had a few spoonfuls... leaving the ice-cream with freezer burn. Was devastated.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I just want to know one thing...who keeps ice cream in the freezer for 6 months? That's like a miracle or something! In my house, that sucker would have been gone in days. LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Hoarding... patiently hoarding! I've been known to have christmas treats and sweet gifts for months and months after the fact... for back up! I always have an emergency supply of some treat when time calls for it. I don't usually eat sweet things, I am more of a savoury gal! But! It's always handy to have that stash!

Once a few years back I had nothing. I was desperate in emotional anguish. I had to go out and buy a large tub of decadent chocolate ice-cream (low in fat, meant nothing though, it's really really nice!), 2 litres of chocolate milk, several twix bars, a large block of black forest chocolate and a big old bag of salt n vinegar crisps to even it out.

Binged watched Drop Dead Diva.

Felt much better with no regrets!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Saying hello to all here that I know and am yet to know. Nice seeing all of you here today.
As a PSA I share the following picture of someone who dresses a bit like my senile dad does in public.

Now I'll go back to sinus hades with a runny nose, eyes, and throat. grrrrrrr

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Hello to everyone I missed and to our lurkers! Throws chocolate out into the bushes.

* grabs a piece of chocolate * ... don’t know why but I’m craving chocolate right now.

All that talk of chocolate is probably why. 😏

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Is your Dad a " people of walmart " ?

Hope you feel better soon!

Hot lemon and honey will help. 😷

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Also - if it's a cold or sinus infection you're looking at - can't stress how helpful chowing down decent hot indian curries are, Clears you out in no time! Managed to knock one on the head last year within a couple of days because I had scheduled surgery and I wasn't going to miss it for anything!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'll send you all I come across.

Really dislike them. Maybe I have only tried crap ones.

Easter is so commercial though. How much extra does chocolate cost at Easter ?!!

Legalized robbery ... bah humbug !

* waves to Night ! Has anyone dug you out of the snow yet or are you hunkered down with a supply of nuts ?
edit on 22-3-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

oh aye there are some places that do it horrid. the best i've ever had was in the highlands of scotland!

there's a place here that is hit and miss, i usually put up with it purely for the hit lol, when it's just right, proper fresh ingredients and slow cooked meat that is so tender mmmm

or failing that, I resort to stuff in a jar and add extra stuff to it, also good

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Meat on hot cross buns !??

We must have our wires crossed ... πŸ™‚

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   

* waves to Night ! Has anyone dug you out of the snow yet or are you hunkered down with a supply of nuts ?

OMG, so much fuss for nothing. I don't trust weathermen, they have no idea what they are doing. LOL There was a light dusting and that was it.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Hi Sheye! I love chocolate!!!!

Auroraaus, sweets don't last in this household. lol

Blue, hope you feel better soon!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I thought you were talking about Indian food!

Not enough coffee in me yet I think!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I love a good curry !

There was a Pakistani chef who spent 6 months in Australia and 6 months in India directing bollywood movies.
He made the best chicken vindaloo !

I was recently in Sydney and called in to Jinha to grab a vindaloo, unfortunately I was to learn that he had passed away.

The hunt is on for a worthy replacement.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Mouth is watering. I love me some decent vindaloo!

if you're a cook on the go - seeing you are an aussie too - Passage To India sauces in the foil packets usually in the international section of the supermarket are fantastic!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hi auroraaus, nice to meet you.

Patak's is another good brand but I don't know if they sell it in Australia.

top topics

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join