It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 143
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

More like pushing a lawn mower? OMG, Bahahaha! My Mom had one of those.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Mike Stivic

You and our other Sheddite Warriors are an inspiration to me Joe! Your hugs are awesome! You make us feel loved and make us laugh. What's not to love?

For starters the way I just leave dried up crusty plates in the sink and don't bother soaking them..

Or How when I use up the toilet roll I don't put the new one on the roller thingie..

..well.. now that I think about it... you guys never actually deal with any of that...

Thank You PIXIES!

for pesky and the rest of the pixie gaggle!

Hmmm.. what is the proper name for a group of pixies?
Surely it's not a gaggle...

Paxil ?

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Maybe you should think about paper plates. Cheap and no washing-up.
ETA Disclosure: I have 4 or 5 dirty crusty plates on my table.
The maid's on holiday.
edit on 21/3/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Well my friend.. I'm not gonna be the one to debate with Troll where in the Shedlands you and the rest of the city planners are going to zone the garbage dump...

I think the pixie's are happy enough to scrub a dish here and there if it means no landfill..

VOTE NO ON PROP 86 !

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

" Ho Ho! VOTE NO! Ho Ho!
No No! "
"No micro chips for our Garden Gnomes!
Ho Ho!"

" Ho Ho! VOTE NO! Ho Ho!
No No! "
"No micro chips for our Garden Gnomes!
Ho Ho!"

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Ahahaha! You guys are crazy! I knew there was a reason why I liked you both.

We have pixies who love helping. They don't see cleaning up after us or serving us as a chore, except for Pesky and the other warrior pixies, they are a different breed altogether. If you asked Pesky to do your crusty dishes, she would throw a crusty plate at you. So yeah, watch that one!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

/ducks plate..

"One down..."

/dodges Another..

" almost done love.."

/sidesteps a mug crashing at his feet..

"See Lightspeeddriver, pesky will empty the sink one way or another.."

Respectfully,
~ meathead
edit on 21-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: nothing to see here move along..

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Oh man, you're in for it now. I wouldn't close my eyes when I sleep tonight if I were you.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Continued from above...
I apologize if my side story is a little off the beaten path of druidism , but I’m a little off the beaten path of your average human. 😉

River woke to the low melody of a chanting prayer. She had fallen asleep on Jack’s chest, lulled by the comforting sound of his beating heart. The soft meditative sounds of the Rosary washed over her, restoring her faith, and courage during this truly horrific times in Accasia . She could hear Flutterby in her sweet little voice chanting along, and it brought a smile to her face.

Then, without warning a bright white flash of light filled the room, and a tall majestic looking angel stood before them.

“ Behold, I have arrived to give you advice as well as warnings. It is wise of you to pray to the Holy of Holiest... and to pray for peace. The demons who wish to destroy Accasia are some of the most powerful, and they will not give up easily. They have already infiltrated Accasia and are well aware of tactics planned for their demise. These spiritual evil beings may lose the life form they choose to manifest themselves in for the time being, but they cannot die... just as we angels cannot die. Just as your spirits will never die. You must ask yourself how you wish to combet this evil presence, as it has indeed caused much carnage already, and had you continued on to the shed as planned, I regret to say you would not have made it as well... this being the reason Sheye’s angel turned you around on your journey there.” The majestic looki g angel studied their faces with concern and love, and continued. “ Jack, if you wish to go to the Shed to meet up with the others, we will arrange for some angels to guide and protect you, besides your guardian angel. You can send any children that will need protection back with the angels ,to this cave. This is if you decide to go, for as always , all of you have free will to leave at anytime.”

River and Jack looked at each other with tears in their eyes, and River knew deep in her heart that Jack would set out to the Shed with the help of the angels. “ I must” said Jack, our friends need my skills as well as my prayers in battle. The children that still remain, or at least some will need a safe place to stay , if they choose to come here.”

River touched Jack’s face gently and whispered that she understood. “ You will be in our prayers my love , as well as the rest of the souls in Accasia. Give my love to them all.”

“I will my love” whispered Jack and with those words he held River close then walked to Riverbabe, and picking her up, gave her a gentle hug, and whispered in her ear, “I love you so much ... pray for daddy while he is away, as you will be in mine.”

With those words , the giant rock was rolled away, and with tears in his eyes ,Jack hesitantly walked out into the forest. A foul putrid smell, along with the sounds of high winds entered the cave, but the rock quickly rolled back to it’s original spot, leaving River and Sheye feeling much safer, yet torn in worry over the fate of Jack.

edit on 21-3-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

My man cave under the shed locks from the inside..

Ancient runes etched by the eternal order of NO MA'AM cannot be breached by angry over bearing females unless Al Bundy himself gifts a pair of discount bin faux ruby slippers..

So it was written..

so it shall be...

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Well Done!

I like how you humanized the angel. its compassion for those it is bound to guard and protect.

It would be interesting to explore free will among angels,in the context of God's plan including the suffering of the one thing they are bound as a guardian to protect. I'm thinking of those who died according to his plan and the guardian angels who had to stand down and watch.
Why they might be tempted to act against for reasons not of jealousy,greed or lust but compassion.

Sry,went into motive mode there..

Safe journey Jack!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

edit on 21-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: quasar$ laser$ and phaser$ outer spaces and traces of greatness

edit on 21-3-2018 by Mike Stivic because: CLARIFICATION

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It would be interesting to explore free will among angels,in the context of God's plan including suffering for the one thing they are bound as a guardian to protect. Why they might be tempted to act against for reasons not of greed or lust but compassion. Sry,went into motive mode there..

Interesting thoughts. I think I understood that 🤔... lemme paraphrase. You are wondering if angels that guide and protect us would willfully interfere with our free choice , especially when it stems from compassion?

Lol.. Never mind.. but it was interesting what you wrote.

Jack will be ok till he gets to where he needs to go...but in battle ? That’s another story. He may not survive the great battle ( I think there will be one eventually 🤷🏻‍♀️).

Thanks for the encouragement Joe.. 😊

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I went back and edited to try and clarify what I meant..

Basically,
If I was A Guardian Angel, I would be charged with protecting a particular person. People die horrifically every day.

Imagine you are an Angel being told by God to sit on your hands and do nothing, because it's part of his plan..

But you are an Angel, not God, how could you understand his plan? And how would you reconcile letting "your human" suffer.

I just thought it was an interesting concept.. reply to: Sheye

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Sheye, Thank you for your added edition to the story!

I bet Jack surprises himself and survives the battle. If not, you'd better have a heart wrenching scene with River, Riverbabe and Sheye. That would be so tragic. I've killed off important people in my story lines before. I had too many characters and figured I'd give them a heroic send off. LOL I wrote the page down in case Shep misses it. I have been recording our entries in a pad.

Joe, a man cave with ancient runes, how very clever of you. I could take Pesky to the secret library and let her look up the runes or spells or something ya know. Just sayin'.
BUT...since you give such great hugs, I won't. You are safe. Go in peace.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

My guardian Angel looks like this...

She wants to give up, but she is no quitter. lol

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I gave Pesky a punch card..
47 more emptied sinks and she can trade it in for the slippers...

Ok gang, I'm gonna call it a night, it's been a half a page of my ramblings..

HUGS to All!
And to ALL a Great night!

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
I went back and edited to try and clarify what I meant..

Basically,
If I was A Guardian Angel, I would be charged with protecting a particular person. People die horrifically every day.

Imagine you are an Angel being told by God to sit on your hands and do nothing, because it's part of his plan..

But you are an Angel, not God, how could you understand his plan? And how would you reconcile letting "your human" suffer.

I just thought it was an interesting concept.. reply to: Sheye

Respectfully,
~ meathead

I think Holy angels do understand God better than humans. I also think they are much more concerned about the state of ones soul, and understand ,far beyond human reasoning what the almighty lays His treasure in. Maybe an angel knows that a soul dying in an accident will go onto a much more peaceful place, where their true spirituality will grow and be fruitful unto others, through prayer .

I think it’s humans who don’t see the bigger picture because we haven’t been personally proven the afterlife ( we who are still alive on earth ).

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

G’night Joe... sweet dreams and all that jazz .
Jazz hands hug

]]]hug[[[

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I bet Jack surprises himself and survives the battle. If not, you'd better have a heart wrenching scene with River, Riverbabe and Sheye. That would be so tragic.

I should have had a heart wrenching goodbye in the cave, but it was getting long, and now I’m too lazy to go and edit. 😆

Ok..I did edit, just adding a few lines.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Wonderful!

I'll be on the phone soon with my Canadian friend. Getting sleepy, but will try to keep checking in.

new topics

top topics

<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

join