It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 18

page: 144
<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It's snowing and I'm here dreaming of this...

edit on 22-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
I think Holy angels do understand God better than humans. I also think they are much more concerned about the state of ones soul, and understand ,far beyond human reasoning what the almighty lays His treasure in. Maybe an angel knows that a soul dying in an accident will go onto a much more peaceful place, where their true spirituality will grow and be fruitful unto others, through prayer .

I think it’s humans who don’t see the bigger picture because we haven’t been personally proven the afterlife ( we who are still alive on earth ).

This was interesting. I don't know much about Holy angels or God, but i believe that they are real. Technically i should have died multiple times already but something has kept me here and i can assure you that it is not luck. Maybe this whole universe and everything there is, is one thinking and feeling organism and we humans are tiny cells, earth might be a small organ or something. Of course, i got zero proof, but i enjoy these kind of conversations as long as everyone remembers respect, regardless of the belief systems (or lack of them) of others.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Maybe you should think about paper plates. Cheap and no washing-up.
ETA Disclosure: I have 4 or 5 dirty crusty plates on my table.
The maid's on holiday.

I like frozen pizzas in a cardboard box. Because they come with a plate. (Those who know, know...)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Jacy

I don't know you very well since i was very new here at the shed when you had to go. Trying to come up with something positive for you... There is always hope. And, this may not help right now, but if/when you beat these obstacles on your path, you will feel very good, because you have seen the bad.

I am hoping that you return soon, so we can chat more and i KNOW that your return would make many shed members delighted, and all i want for everyone here is happiness and peace of mind.

Editing to add a song:

edit on 22-3-2018 by Finspiracy because: song added

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Good morning Fin. Very wise words you have written.

It is late here .. almost midnight , and I need some rest. Have a wonderful day !!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
It is late here .. almost midnight , and I need some rest. Have a wonderful day !!

Thank you and you have a good night with some good resting and sleeping!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Tiptoes into the Shed...

I think I'm in love. LOL This dude is awesome!

edit on 22-3-2018 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

WOW! That song is so powerful and inspiring! Jacy would LOVE this as much as I do!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
... Maybe this whole universe and everything there is, is one thinking and feeling organism and we humans are tiny cells, earth might be a small organ or something. Of course, i got zero proof, but i enjoy these kind of conversations as long as everyone remembers respect, regardless of the belief systems (or lack of them) of others.

Well said Fins.

I had a theory where... it was all about dimensions.

In its simplest form - we know that all matter is made up of tiny particles with LOTS of gaps between them & a bit of energy thrown in.
We know that Space is made up of planets & stars with lots of gaps between them & a bit of energy thrown in...

What if... the particles which make up OUR matter are actually the planets, stars and galaxies of the next dimension IN?
And What if... OUR Stars & Planets were just the particles which make up the matter in the next dimension OUT?

Due to the incredibly mis-matched scales between the two dimensions...
A living creature/being in the next dimension OUT would (from our perspective) be omnipresent (everywhere at once)... all-powerful... able to "create" and "destroy" at will (including making "life" in their chemistry set).
And likewise - WE could be viewed as omnipresent, all powerful deities to the beings living on "world" particles in the next dimension IN from us.

Just sayin'
G

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
It's snowing and I'm here dreaming of this...

I love snow me... :

Hugs n stuff "winks"

Kindest respects

Lags the naughty bunny

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I am enjoying the philosophical discussion in here very much. I wanted to add to it when Sheye first posted, then Fin, but got busy with other things. It is almost 5:30 AM and I haven't slept yet so I won't be adding anything right now.

Have a beautiful day Gordi!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Where have you been naughty bunny? I mean, besides peeing in the snow? LOL

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Because some people need this right now...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
I love snow me... :

Hugs n stuff "winks"

Kindest respects

Lags the naughty bunny

How the heck does a Bunny do THAT anyway???
How do you.... you know... direct the flow???

no... don't answer that.... I shall analyse the handwriting to see if someone "gave you a hand"...

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

Where have you been naughty bunny? I mean, besides peeing in the snow? LOL

Sadly I have been dealing with important real life issues my dear...

I have been shouldering many people on my wifes side of the family over the past year (especially these past couple of months and weeks... days even...) due to a horrible neurodegenerative disease leading to the funeral of my mother in-law 2 days ago...

She and her family no longer suffer... Life goes on... A page has turned towards the future...

My sincerest apologies for not being around here as much as I would have liked to have been.

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 22-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Crap spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   

So sorry for your loss

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus

So sorry for your loss

Thank you sincerely for your kind words which are much appreciated but you don't need to apologise Aurora...

Life as well as departure should in my opinion be celebrated... Both are a new beginning...

A difficult time was had and no doubt other difficult times as well as MUCH EASIER times are to follow...

So... anyone know where I can get some black market carrots going cheap?

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 22-3-2018 by Lagomorphe because: I am sooooo crap!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

I know, but it's just horrid watching people you love and care for suffer, I hope the end was peaceful. Everyone deserves a good death.

I don't have black market carrots, however, I did fill up my pink easter bunny jar with good quality jelly beans last night, for my son. He has decided he doesn't like jelly beans any more and they are now going to waste... unless I can fob them off to trick or treaters in October. Or, unless you want them!

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Oh dear

Well, all I can hope for you and yours, is that the pain is covered by plenty of love and support between you all.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

* pelts a few bags of clandestine carrots at TrueBrit *

top topics

<< 141  142  143    145  146  147 >>

join