It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI told opposition research group agianst Trump details of Trump investigation

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

None of the "crimes" being "uncovered" are punishable by death. I challenge you to produce one. And don't even start with your pseudo-treason. We are not engaged in hostilities (nor were we then) with Russia, and merely allegedly "coordinating" "fake news" does not treasonous conspiracy make.

It also helps to point out that no allegations against President Trump have been substantiated, that no evidence has been "uncovered" and that Trump likely won't even be interviewing with Mueller. However, since he is to this point, it is very clear that Mueller has failed to produce any evidence supporting your allegations. Interviewing the "subject" of the investigation is the final step, and if Trump declines this step it will likely conclude within a very short period of time.

Even if Trump agrees, I would not expect any Earth-shattering revelations or results. This probe is finished, and the pivot by Dem lawmakers we've seen in the last week shows they know it. Feinstein leaking the testimony of Fusion GPS's lawyer, for instance, and then attributing the gaffe to a "cold." If only. There was nothing shocking or damning in the leak, and if that is her best shot then I weep for the Dem party at this point.

It will be OK. Accepting Trump won the election fair and square is the first step in fighting baseless Trump hatred

edit on 1/13/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

None of the "crimes" being "uncovered" are punishable by death. I challenge you to produce one.

Murder. Get your popcorn. I know ATS no longer endorses conspiracy theories, but....

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Murder? I am unaware of such allegations. I am earnestly interested in who was murdered.

Any connection to the transcript release's reference of murder by Fusion's attorney?

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
nm
edit on 1 13 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Murder? I am unaware of such allegations. I am earnestly interested in who was murdered.

Any connection to the transcript release's reference of murder by Fusion's attorney?

One of Steele's sources was murdered.

I dont know who.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scrubdog

I dont know who.

Apparently JBurns did not read the entire transcript. Simpson specifically mentioned that one of Steele's sources was murdered. As I'm sure we all recall, there was a spate of very high profile, very public, assassinations of Russian apparatchiks last summer. Coincidence, no doubt. Either that or "it was Hillary."

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

No...but seth rich sure looks promising.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I dont know who.

Apparently JBurns did not read the entire transcript. Simpson specifically mentioned that one of Steele's sources was murdered. As I'm sure we all recall, there was a spate of very high profile, very public, assassinations of Russian apparatchiks last summer. Coincidence, no doubt. Either that or "it was Hillary."
Are we sure that he wasn't just having recollection issues because of the time gap between what he may or may not have heard from someone else's phone call with fbi and his congressional hearing? You used that excuse for other issues and now you are basically saying Trump is involved in a murder plot...lol

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: xxspockyxx

I dont know who.

Are we sure that he wasn't just having recollection issues because of the time gap between what he may or may not have heard from someone else's phone call with fbi and his congressional hearing? You used that excuse for other issues and now you are basically saying Trump is involved in a murder plot...lol

I am saying that Mueller can build a case for conspiracy, and this conspiracy may have included murder. Trump may not be directly involved, but his subordinates can be turned with the thought of capital punishment. Incidentally, why is it that the very people who think Hillary Clinton ordered people murdered are resistant to the idea that Trump, who is well known to have underworld connections, might also order hits?
edit on 14-1-2018 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I never said Clinton was guilty of murder. You are now making claims that Trump and his dealings with the underworld MIGHT have ordered hits... again lol. What will you guys come up with next?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

None of the "crimes" being "uncovered" are punishable by death. I challenge you to produce one. And don't even start with your pseudo-treason. We are not engaged in hostilities (nor were we then) with Russia, and merely allegedly "coordinating" "fake news" does not treasonous conspiracy make.

It also helps to point out that no allegations against President Trump have been substantiated, that no evidence has been "uncovered" and that Trump likely won't even be interviewing with Mueller. However, since he is to this point, it is very clear that Mueller has failed to produce any evidence supporting your allegations. Interviewing the "subject" of the investigation is the final step, and if Trump declines this step it will likely conclude within a very short period of time.

Even if Trump agrees, I would not expect any Earth-shattering revelations or results. This probe is finished, and the pivot by Dem lawmakers we've seen in the last week shows they know it. Feinstein leaking the testimony of Fusion GPS's lawyer, for instance, and then attributing the gaffe to a "cold." If only. There was nothing shocking or damning in the leak, and if that is her best shot then I weep for the Dem party at this point.

It will be OK. Accepting Trump won the election fair and square is the first step in fighting baseless Trump hatred

Mueller hasn't presented any evidence at all that we know of. The only evidence presented has been that to the grand jury which are not public.

He may have certain crimes signed sealed and delivered, such as obstruction in firing Comey bc he wouldn't drop the Russian investigation, and telling Comey to lay off Flynn. That's obstruction if I've ever seen it, and had Trump been Nixon and had today's republicans been the 1970s republicans, Trump would be gone already bc it's clearer evidence of obstruction than that which did in Nixon.

But, being the realist that I am, I know for certain that no Republican elected - that I've seen yet - will say boo about Trump obstructing justice. Never mind that Bill Clinton got impeached for lying in a sivil lawsuit. Shame's gone in all this.

I'm not even convinced that clear collusion will do it. I see a lot of people here willing to forgive literally anything else. When even the Alt-Right leader says Trump colluded and money laundered, effectively saying Trump's a Russian plant, the Trumpers dump on the former hero, and praise Trump harder, not once (that I've seen) anyone asking "What if Bannon's right? What makes him say that? Does he know? Is he trying to tell the world there's a huge problem here?"

Nothing.

But, Mueller has the evidence, when he presents it, our democracy will be tested. We will see how the Repubs react.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Nixon ordered to have peace talks stalled in Vietnam until after the general election and that is what ultimately made him resign. To compare your Russia witch hunt with actual history is laughable and ignorant. You clearly have strong anti Trump opinions as I have pointed out many times but you have no facts to back up anything that you have to say. Try again. Lol

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Nixon ordered to have peace talks stalled in Vietnam until after the general election and that is what ultimately made him resign. To compare your Russia witch hunt with actual history is laughable and ignorant. You clearly have strong anti Trump opinions as I have pointed out many times but you have no facts to back up anything that you have to say. Try again. Lol

Wow. Where did you learn your history? Nixon faced impeachment because his approval rating was just slightly higher than Trump's. Once the public no longer trusts an elected representative, they genarally want him or her removed.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I never said Clinton was guilty of murder. You are now making claims that Trump and his dealings with the underworld MIGHT have ordered hits... again lol. What will you guys come up with next?

Where were you all summer when ATS was filled with" Hillary Body Count " threads?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I dont know who.

I am saying that Mueller can build a case for conspiracy, and this conspiracy may have included murder. Trump may not be directly involved, but his subordinates can be turned with the thought of capital punishment. Incidentally, why is it that the very people who think Hillary Clinton ordered people murdered are resistant to the idea that Trump, who is well known to have underworld connections, might also order hits?

Because there isnt a trail of dead bodies from arkansas to DC that habe his name in them.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

im posting this link to another thread because its related.

Fusion GPS was a subcontractor for the FBI and made 702 inquiries with no oversight whats so ever.

No need for FISA requests, no. These are someones friends. Forget national security or the fourth amendment.

These people have made me sick. They are repulsive and have UGLY souls. I wonder how many good people this hurt. OUR PEOPLE.

I am so done.

Crack this shell and make a mess. I dont care. My kids wont when they are my age. Their kids wont and so on.

We cant live under his crap. BIG NOPE.

F it. Change

edit on 1 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

I dont know who.

Because there isnt a trail of dead bodies from arkansas to DC that habe his name in them.

Trump's bodies are in Russia and Turkey.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I dont know who.

So you are running around to numerous threads today accusing Trump of murders now? Earlier it was just one murder but now there is a whole bunch of them...lol

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I dont know who.

So you are running around to numerous threads today accusing Trump of murders now? Earlier it was just one murder but now there is a whole bunch of them...lol

What other thread have I needed to do that on?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He did engineer peace talks to be stalled.

It had nothing to do with his resignation.

The only thing you have gotten right is that I am strongly anti-Trump, and I can't imagine how any semi-literate, semi-decent person wouldn't be.

You cite Nixon and Vietnam as his reason for resignation, then say someone else doesn't back up facts,even though I've written string after string of them, that's just too rich for me.

I'm out of here, go back and look at comment after comment listing out dozens of Trump's actions, much of the evidence out there, and put something together beyond "Nu-uh" and then get back to us.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join