It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI told opposition research group agianst Trump details of Trump investigation

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My fault. It was just this thread where you implicated the president of the United States with one murder plot and then numerous. I apologize.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
www.abovetopsecret.com...

im posting this link to another thread because its related.

Fusion GPS was a subcontractor for the FBI and made 702 inquiries with no oversight whats so ever.

No need for FISA requests, no. These are someones friends. Forget national security or the fourth amendment.

These people have made me sick. They are repulsive and have UGLY souls. I wonder how many good people this hurt. OUR PEOPLE.

I am so done.

Crack this shell and make a mess. I dont care. My kids wont when they are my age. Their kids wont and so on.

We cant live under his crap. BIG NOPE.

F it. Change

What if no one was hurt? Still going to go nuts insane??

None of that looks legitimate to me, but boy do I trust my Republican Senators to strongly look into this.

Here's my question, though.

If illegal stuff was done, ( I don't think there's a thing here illegal about anything, but still for the sake of discussion), let's put the matter under investigation and possible prosecution. It's Jeff Sessions' DOJ, no need for a special prosecutor, hit it.

But, even if the FBI did something wrong in somehow working with GPS, that doesn't mean Trump isn't a criminal in collusion with Russia, despite the fact that you people seem to want to throw your arms up in a touchdown sign when you think youv'e "scored one" against someone else, whether Obama or Hillary. You know that, right?

Here's the other weakness in that claim about GPS working with a DNC client to benefit democrats, it didn't come out, none of it, none at all. The first I heard there might be a connection between Trump and Russia was 9 days before the election, when that same Obama FBI that you hate had Comey come out with another Emaailllzzzzz letter that never amounted to a thing, and Harry Reid in his fury said that Comey ought to report the issues between Trump and Russia, nothing more.

That's the first I heard a word, and nothing more had been followed up with. So, people around here keep imploring all of us to believe that Steele is a Clinton supporter, and Simpson is maybe new head of the DNC and they did all these nefarious things to defeat Trump, except none of them did anything, even though you guys keep telling me they had all this stuff to go against Trump.

Looks more to me like they collected stuff and found a threat to the country, kept the threat well under wraps, well enough that Trump went on to win the election.

And none of it means that Trump isn't a criminal in the arms of Putin. Because that's what I have buttressing my view, whereas none of this did come out to hurt Trump, Trump DOES act like a Russian agent.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrubdog

Im not reading your posts anymore. I dont trust your accuracy or motive. Just being courteous and telling you so you dont waste your time. Youre not wasting anymore of mine.

I think youre a traitor. I wouldnt pee on you if you were burning in flaming dossiers.

edit on 1 14 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I think youre a traitor. I wouldnt pee on you if you were burning in flaming dossiers.

Spoken like a true American.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Whatever. That tired old crap is mute to me.

He IS acting like a traitor. Poor FBI, Clinton, the DNC, and FGPS need his shield to defend their honor from their jerk country that just doesnt understand their woes. Please, go die.

Anyone not more worried about the well being of our people and the correct course of our government over political affiliations or hard ons against political rivals is an asshole and a traitor.

I dont even know if he is an American or some Nigerian prince playing devils advocate for thrills. He doesnt strike me as honest in the way many are being LIARS and fake assholes.

If you cant see WHY my SIDE ( now chosen) feels the way we do and in turn all you can do is pretend its insane on our part, then you guys are just being terrible people.

F that.

I try to see it from the other SIDE's perspective. I cant say people HONESTLY try to see it from mine. SO I stopped explaining to them now.

Lets get retarded

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I am extremely concerned about the course our country is taking. Donald Trump is unfit for office. He needs to be removed before his madness destroys us all. This is not hysteria, this is cold observation.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Enumerate your reasons for this.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Sounds like you are more worried about Trump than our well being.

F that.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Enumerate your reasons for this.

Donald Trump makes statements that are untrue. He does not appear to be lying, he genuinely appears to believe them. This is delusion. He sits in his bedroom watching TV early in the morning, tweeting bizarre responses to what he sees... then denies he is doing it. He has been recorded wandering off in a daze during state events. We won't even get into his criminal connections and general lack of moral compass!..

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Im not reading your posts anymore. I dont trust your accuracy or motive. Just being courteous and telling you so you dont waste your time. Youre not wasting anymore of mine.

I am just crushed that you won't read my posts any more because they waste your time. But, I am heartened that you took the time to tell me.

Along with the fact that I'm a traitor.

Sigh.

The least I can do is clear some things up for you as you go.

Let me make my motive entirely trustworthy to you. I want Mueller able to finish his investigation, and if that investigation shows that Trump is criminally compromised by Russia, I want him impeached and imprisoned. Is that clear enough for you?

Let me make another thing clear, I think Donald Trump is one of the most vile human beings on Earth right now, and definitely the most vile human to ever sit in the oval office. Is that clear enough?

The accuracy of the stuff I state comes straight from regular old news sources, NYT, WaPo, Politico, whomever else, all those "FAKE!" sites that the liar in chief loves to scream about.

I have repeated big general themes, primarily all those things Trump's done to favor Russia, and no one here will ever address THOSE facts, they are terrifying, I know.

Anyway, I'd gladly pull you out of a fire, because it's just the nice thing to do.

Now, Bye, and thanks for the laugh, you'll excuse anything pro-Russian by your president, but want to call out people here as traitors. This is why the right wing is dangerous, people like you, who hate Democrats more than Putin, and will do Putin's bidding so long as you defeat democrats.

Who is the traitor again?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Sounds like you are more worried about Trump than our well being.

Screw that.

Sounds like you are more intent on worshiping Trump than our well being.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

In keeping with what I said, I swear on everything holy that I will not read your posts. I hope it was fun to write as I am sure a large part of that post was you stroking your ego at my expense.

You are an inaccurate and deeply biased source that lacks a clear motive beyond pissing on D T.

Good luck. Thats lame.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Show me where I worshiped him in this thread. Hell did I even mention him? Honest question.

LOL

Its telling that you chose to say that. You DO lump us all together.

Screw you guys too.

link   

All of this is hearsay (unless you are with him in the mornings), gossip, and innuendo.

What has he done that warrants worry? Once you put aside the BS smear campaign from his rivals...about all you have is he lies. Which arent really lies (and if they are, then he lies like evry single other person).

Honestly...it seems that he gets accused of what Hillary does. Lies, hates Haitians, is demented, colludes with foreign nationals to derail the elections.....

link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Spoken like a true American.

Its interesting, he hates me, says I'm a traitor, questions my motives, all that, and ssumes that HE IS THE ONE worried about the well-being of our people, not me, it can't possibly be that the long term health of the U.S. is exactly why I'll pound the fact that Donald Trump has made move after move to assist Russia, and none of these people here want to discuss it.

Sigh. Right now, I'd prefer to be a Nigerian prince, definitely.

But, just a Mississippi country boy redneck democratic liberal progressive "no I won't apologize for it" lawyer - author type guy is all I am.

Traitor, pfftt.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Its telling that you say that. You DO lump us all together.

Screw you guys too.

Who lumps who together? Who is trying to bring us together to face our enemies?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

You couldnt even tell me apart from the last innocent Trump supporter (Not Trump, hello!) you insulted or tried to shoot down for voting a certain way.

You assumed I praised him like some simple minded fool. I didnt even mention Trump. I think that was the first time I wrote his name out in this whole thread!

What would YOU say you deserve of me in return?

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Sorry. Everybody looks alike on a mobile device. Let that be a lesson to us all.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

No. Not buying it.

No more "Miscommunications" at peoples expense.

Its been almost 2 years of this non-innocent thing. We have 2-8 more left.

I am changing things up since THIS IS DIFFERENT.

We all should.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

All of this is hearsay (unless you are with him in the mornings), gossip, and innuendo.

What has he done that warrants worry? Once you put aside the BS smear campaign from his rivals...about all you have is he lies. Which arent really lies (and if they are, then he lies like evry single other person).

Honestly...it seems that he gets accused of what Hillary does. Lies, hates Haitians, is demented, colludes with foreign nationals to derail the elections.....

What has he done?

1. He has not responded to protect the 2018 vote. He knows that Russia interfered in the 2016 vote, that Russia has interfered in 16 countries' votes, and done nothing at all, nothing. He simply chooses to believe Putin when Putin says he didn't interfere in the U.S. elections. Action by inaction. To Putin's benefit.

2. He has weakened NATO significantly, by refusing to act in a manner that all U.S. presidents have always acted, NATO allies over Russia, not re-affirming the commitment to come to the aid of one another, crumbling that foundation. To Putin's benefit.

3. He worked to have the Russian sanctions lifted, without the Russians having done a thing, to Putin's benefit. It took Congress lifting it out of his hands (they were terrified he'd do it) and he complained even then with a 98-0 vote.

4. He has lost centuries of experience in the State Department by cutting staff by at least one third, allowing dozens of critical positions to go unfilled in a war against "the Deep state" thereby allowing all that institutional memory and experitise to walk out the door, to Putin's advantage.

5. Named "Friend of the Motherland" Tillerson as SoS - to Putin's advantage.

6. Allowed Putin to kick out half of our spies/diplomatic corps, and thanked Putin for "cutting our payroll" rather than hitting Putin with the exact same sort of sanction, as every president on both sides has done since the cold war, all to Putin's advantage.

None of that is disputed, none of it subtle, all of it off the top of my head, all concrete actions Trump has taken and have real life impact on this country.

Number one encompasses the single greatest democratic failure, the failure of the oath of office, "to protect and defend the United States" - he won't defend my vote? Why shouldn't I be furious? "Putin told me he didn't do it" isn't good enough when 17 intel agencies say Putin did interfere with our vote.

I'm sure it's no big deal to Republicans that Russians prefer Republicans, but you might want to ask yourself why Russians prefer Republicans and ask yourself how you might feel if Russians were working to defeat Republicans, and no one was doing anything to keep the Russians out.

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join