It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I don't think they see it as a religion per say. Maybe the religion of anti-religion---with mysterious & unknowable demi-gods popping in and out and mucking about. Something along those lines.

I'd be very interested to know which of them hang out together outside of work.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

"Some news from the black vault:
www.reddit.com...

“I have tried repeatedly, and have now given up, to do an interview with Mr. Elizondo to address some of these points. I shared nice messages back and forth with their PR person, and then nothing.” "

I have heard exactly the same thing from a journalist who writes for a major publication, whose questions to TTSA are now being ignored, after pointing out inconsistencies in the Narrative.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Sounds like he knows that he has to write spin.. and the "party line"
must be changing..

so much for taking even a fraction of his books as factual.

If I wrote a book, I wouldn't give a damn if the entire world hated me..
I wouldn't lie no matter what.. oh I suppose if they threatened my
family's life.. that's what it would take.

I can't respect "spin writers".

When an author writes for himself only... not as a "hired gun".. then
this topic of "spin" might not come up.. one might assume the writer
is a "true believer" and that's not considered "bad".

Kev

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Well OK. But that's fiction my friend. So why should we pay attention to it?

Why should it be necessary to re-write works of fiction, because of actual events?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

www.reddit.com...

“I have tried repeatedly, and have now given up, to do an interview with Mr. Elizondo to address some of these points. I shared nice messages back and forth with their PR person, and then nothing.” "

I have heard exactly the same thing from a journalist who writes for a major publication, whose questions to TTSA are now being ignored, after pointing out inconsistencies in the Narrative.

I’ve noticed increasing hostility to questioning by guys like Corbell. How long do you guys think this can be kept up? Like at some point the coyote looks down after running off the cliff.

I also noticed a social network of somekind associating with that uapinfo site...not sure if these guys are related or just cashing in.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WilltellLol any kind of D will mean we will have to rewrite all the physics taught in our universities.
Can you fancy the universities telling their past students ' Sorry we have to reteach you again. Come back as a student once more '.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

www.reddit.com...

I saw this earlier, and its probably the biggest news to come out of the whole TTSA debacle. Elizondo is only doing interviews with outlets who toss softballs his way. We started with Delonge hitting the media circuit, then went to Elizondo. The last article (Go Fast video release) was Gary Nolan.

I wonder if they will each take a turn being media darlings but only release enough info/data to pique interest without actually giving us anything solid.

I wonder if Delonge is tied up in a basement somewhere struggling to break free. It seems really strange that he just dropped out of site.

Maybe he went TO THE STARS? lol

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Afaik Tom was close to Greer during the Disclosure project. Tom claimed that he had a CE IV using Greers protocols.
Now they have opposite views. Greer thinks Tdl is spreading desinfo. TdL told us on his AMA , we shouldn´t follow
Greer.

Here are recent comments from Greer:

www.youtube.com...

Greer is so full of himself. In that above talk he talks about a "Black Hole of Disinformation", thats sucking everybody in, but funny enough he doesn't include himself in one of the Gullible ones.
So no not him, everyone else has fallen hook line and sinker but him .

And of course he keeps banging on about his pet "False Flag" crap , what a dick

Mr Greer , You Are One of Them, in more ways that one .

edit on 23-3-2018 by 2hooitconcerns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
In the interest of clarity and transparency I have created (as a service to science, ATS and humanity in general) a relational chart with the main characters involved in the TTSA and DeLonge effort from the beginning. (Also because I was bored at work.)

I might have missed some, but I think I got most of the involved parties in there.
Now, some of these might not be more than trivially involved (like Vallee with his foreword) and others may have a more unclear connection, if any connection at all, like Bigelow.

I think however it might be useful to keep the whole cast of characters in our mind as we discuss this very confusing matter that is the TTSA and related activities.

So, without further ado, here is the result of several hours of painstaking Photoshop work, and much cursing and fiddling with controls:

Larger version that you can actually read

She is no beauty, I know, but as the SAS use to say: "Keep It Simple Stupid".

I am, of course, open to suggestions and improvements.

Cheers,

BT

edit on 23-3-2018 by beetee because: Added link to larger version

edit on 23-3-2018 by beetee because: Had to correct some typos

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Nice illustration. I have a feeling that it may well have to expand as the time passes. So sharpen up on those photoshop skills! I wonder what the next chapter of this story will bring? I guess nobody knows for sure. But given that we have a good number of people commenting in the thread, all with differing outlooks and views, then this hasn't ran out of steam just yet.

I did hear somewhere that any remaining videos that may be released are not as clear as the first three. Although I cannot remember where I read or heard that. So maybe there will be a different approach in another couple of months?

Anyway time for a hotdog for lunch.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

If you are including Nolan, perhaps include the 8 year Experiencer group, with Dr Kit Green, Hal Puthoff?

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

I'll certainly look into that.

Do you have any good links?

I only looked at "confirmed" associates of the TTSA, and Nolan is listed as a part of "the team" on the ttsa website.

If there is any information of a connection with TTSA?

BT

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   

First page of the thread BT. Read it again!

That connection came from this book. Just so you know I wasn't making it up myself.

edit on 23/3/2018 by mirageman because: added 2nd link

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Ach, there is so much information. Completely blew past me.

Where does he fit into the chart then? Under "Others" perhaps? The only connection so far is with Nolan and the Puthoff connection of yore. Any other we can point to?

So, association with two major characters in the chart. I am putting him under "Others".

Maybe we should invent code names for the characters... Like, oh I dunno, bird species?

Just kidding!

Thanks...

BT

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Ha! Loved your custom title

Congrats on the win mate

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here is an updated version of the chart with Dr Christopher "Kit" Green included as well as some improvements and error corrections.

Link to full size image

Cheers,

BT
edit on 23-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2018 by beetee because: Added links to Puthoff and Vallee and the "Core Story" to Greens details

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Beetee created the chart.

You might be able to get these reproduced and then the posters sold worldwide.

All you need do is apply to:

Our Two Dogs, Inc 6265 Greenwich Drive # 210 San Diego, CA 92122

If you are unsure where it is Mr.Sheaffer has been there and will be kind enough to offer directions I'm sure. Don't mention the hot dogs though!

Oh! and if you seal the deal you'll have to add yourself to the TTSA team as Director of Organisational Graphics.

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Haha.

I shall settle for no less than "Senior Info-graphics Executive Creative Director"..

Nah.. I pass the test. I shall diminish, and go into the West and remain "beetee"..

I updated the updated chart with some more info that is relevant on Green with the "Core Story" connection to Puthoff and Vallee.

BT
edit on 23-3-2018 by beetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2018 by beetee because: Clarification and change of title

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

If you want to step up your game you have to include a cloud somewhere. People do love clouds in their charts

posted on Mar, 23 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zeroPointOneQ

I need someone to put in the cloud first

I have some ideas, but we shall see...

BT

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join