It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I'm sorry, but I am a little confused by your reply to my posts.

I get your three points, and I think they are valid, but remember that mr Delonge has claimed almost from the start that his "Strategy" was to reach out through the entertainment industry. That was his "Grand Plan" that he somehow convinced the "insiders" to go along with.

As to what they have presented, it is hardly Earth shattering, but the Nimitz incident is either something real or pretty well made up, witnesses and all. Fravor et al are either straight out twisting the truth, as they experienced it, or they are relating a real experience.

And it is being used for something. By someone.

Take the "Tic-tac" blurry video, for instance. Not new. Been around at least since 2008. Hardly made a splash. Dismissed on ATS as a probable hoax. And now? CNN, Washington Post, BBC and so on.

Something is going on.

In my opinion, of course.

BT

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
a reply to: Willtell

What are they upto?
Pretty simple to keep the UAP / UFO status quo .
Einsteins GR has endured more than a century of status quo and anything that challenges that status quo will be perpetual.
So no disclosure is never gonna happen

Btw, that New York magazine article was amazing. It had 6 writers on it and was very long and very good.

There’s NO DOUBT something is happening either from the ground or from the sky or a combination of both

Actually, this is, at least, a minor disclosure so far.

There are many D,d’s in disclosure and some in-between.

D for disclosure of everything

D for disclosure of some things

d disclosure for small things

d for disclosure of less things

edit on 21-3-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: beetee

Nuts and bolts was "in the hand" and we were forced to believe that lie for over 70 years.

Now is not the time to drop your guard.

That said IMHO most of the IDH is also deception and confusion.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pigsy2400

originally posted by: Willtell
Something is going on.

The press attitude is the key here.

Somethings up, no pun intended

Hey Will, this is something I have noticed that you reiterated on numerous occassions in this thread as have others. Its something that is bizzare consdiering their previous attitudes. As always, I would love to know , as I am sure we all would....why?

What is the agenda here ...

The agenda is unclear. But it appears something BIG may be upon the immediate horizon. You look for consistencies: The mass press positive coverage and the creation, though circumspect, of TTSA and their, so far, somewhat decent deliveries of evidence—the videos. They aren’t great but on the other hand aren’t that bad or fake either. Compared to what we wanted as DISCLOSURE they are weak, though. But their still potential here, no doubt.

That said, its true Mm, GUT, and others, and yours truly, have poked huge holes in ATTS.

In other words, sure TTSA is kind of weak but IF they produce valid evidence of contact, UFO’s UAP, or whatever, then their questionable actions or appearance is irrelevant.

Their appearance isn’t that bad or fraudulent, just not as consistent as they can be. And sure the typical commercialization of things in our society is there, and maybe shouldn’t be, but IN THE GREATER SCHEME OF THINGS, IF they produce some real valid evidence-- ALL CAN BE FORGIVEN!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I found it very shallow, mostly pandering to the believers. Giving them "reasons" to keep believing.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

I found it very shallow, mostly pandering to the believers. Giving them "reasons" to keep believing.

Look, IF they are going to disclose anything, it won’t be initially earth shattering simply because the whole, or most of humanity, are not esoteric UFO mavens like we here are.

At least they have the good sense of doing it slowly IF they do it or are doing it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: moebius

Look, IF they are going to disclose anything, it won’t be initially earth shattering simply because the whole, or most of humanity, are not esoteric UFO mavens like we here are.

At least they have the good sense of doing it slowly IF they do it or are doing it.

Agreed

Disclosure needs to be taken carefully. If not it will cause mass hysteria, suicides and a collapse in the society as we know it.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beetee

I'm sorry, but I am a little confused by your reply to my posts

Don't worry. I was just being ironic by not properly addressing your post.

The details of the Nimitz incident do make a good story. If true of course!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It seems the "general" consensus among posters in this thread is that the ETH/IDH explanation is no longer valid (at least as a unified theory) and that the phenomena is attuned to consciousness rather than physical manifestation. For those who fall into that camp - what are your thoughts about psychotropics such as Ayahuasca, N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, etc? Do you feel these substances offer a gateway to the "other" (so-to-speak) or are they simply chemical distractions that muddy the water?

I ask because it appears the phenomena is extremely subjective and one's personal "woo" defines the experience; the observer is also the observed. Affect consciousness and you affect the experience.

This is why I feel TTSA is trying to cast a wide net and throw out carrots to all the ufology sub-cultures with their staff of "advisors" (nuts+bolts, paranormal, IDH, quantum strangeness, exopolitics, psychic components, black-budget research, etc). You can't define the experience with only one narrative and you can't adequately grasp the phenomena with just one model.

MM: If this becomes a thread-drift subject I'll remove my post, I truly don't want to detract from your fantastic thread.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ofthe9

"I mean...this in Nymag? Where the hell is the science editor? Why are bringing SETI into this? I know Delonge was hanging around them (why would they associate with him?)... the science mags are going to freak. "

Yes, this article is grossly irresponsible. "The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously"?? No, it didn't. A rich UFO believer got his bought-and-paid-for senator to throw a little government pork his way to study UFOs.

UFOs have nothing to do with SETI, and habitable planets that might exist many light years away have nothing to do with reports of UFOs.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParticleNode
It seems the "general" consensus among posters in this thread is that the ETH/IDH explanation is no longer valid (at least as a unified theory) and that the phenomena is attuned to consciousness rather than physical manifestation. For those who fall into that camp - what are your thoughts about psychotropics such as Ayahuasca, N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, etc? Do you feel these substances offer a gateway to the "other" (so-to-speak) or are they simply chemical distractions that muddy the water?

I ask because it appears the phenomena is extremely subjective and one's personal "woo" defines the experience; the observer is also the observed. Affect consciousness and you affect the experience.

Thats something I’m very curious about and I haven’t seen mentioned by the brain scan guys. You’d think they’d be all over MAPS.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Do They Have a Game Changer

I don't think this drip drip approach will achieve anything other than creeping cynicism and ridicule , i understand why they feel that's the way it should be done but unless they have a "Game Changer" then they are doomed to failure .

At some point in this boring saga they have to blow the lid off 70 years of lying with proof so shattering that the world will never be the same from that moment on.

Give us all that Game Changing moment now, dragging it out for years wont make the shock any less shocking than if we were told now.
I don't think any length of time could prepare the masses for sutch news, that's why this type of disclosure will be so thinly watered down to keep the masses from topping themselves .

The real truth has the power to implode the worlds sychi , thats what really worries them, maybe their right to worry, but people still have to eat and go about their daily lives , so once a day or two has past and all the suicides have been cleared away, then who knows they can start to build a new world

But without that Game Changing event, the status quo will be maintained .

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobertSheaffer

"I mean...this in Nymag? Where the hell is the science editor? Why are bringing SETI into this? I know Delonge was hanging around them (why would they associate with him?)... the science mags are going to freak. "

Yes, this article is grossly irresponsible. "The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously"?? No, it didn't. A rich UFO believer got his bought-and-paid-for senator to throw a little government pork his way to study UFOs.

UFOs have nothing to do with SETI, and habitable planets that might exist many light years away have nothing to do with reports of UFOs.

Have you seen anything like this before? I can't remember the media going overboard on this stuff with no attempt at due diligence before.I thought science communication was in with these guys...and they throw everything out the window because some mid level manager shops around old FLIR footage?

I really, really hope none of this hurts SETI. It was bad enough learning the Breakthrough Propulsion guys were involved with this stuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Here is a recent interview with Harry Reid, he mentions his connections to Bigelow:

nymag.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadScientist2
Here is a recent interview with Harry Reid, he mentions his connections to Bigelow:

nymag.com...

Whats this recent Montana thing he’s talking about?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ParticleNode

It's not really thread drift. More taking the thread off at an interesting tangent my friend.

It seems the "general" consensus among posters in this thread is that the ETH/IDH explanation is no longer valid (at least as a unified theory) and that the phenomena is attuned to consciousness rather than physical manifestation.

I try to keep an open mind on these matters. Even though it's difficult because of the limitations of my own knowledge and understanding of the world around us.

The ETH (extra-terrestrial hypothesis) is the easiest theory to understand because it is based on current knowledge. But it gets dismissed because "space is big, big space, universal space" as a certain Tangerine man might say. I don't rule out the possibility of another biological species sending a probe from another solar system to Earth. But I would say that would be a rare occurrence and we may have missed it by centuries, millenia or even longer periods. A technological species that has survived by becoming machines from biological origins. Immortals in other words. That would be more interesting. But would they be that interested in us to keep coming back?

The IDH (inter-dimensional hypothesis) seems to explain the high strangeness of some encounters. But its nothing more than a theory and doesn't sit well with our current perspectives on reality.

The 'consciousness' thing is at its most rudimentary "something that is all in the mind". To put it bluntly.

The public propaganda from TTSA has been HEAVILY weighted towards the idea that it is disclosing secret government information about UFOs or strange aerial craft. Before the public launch DeLonge was talking about Atlantis, Ancient Aliens were gods, Roswell was a real alien crash, even spoonbending with your mind was real etc, etc.....

But now he's been muzzled and TTSA has appointed 'Zondo' to speak to a handful of TTSA friendly UFO journalists. Everything is a lot more conservative and the talk is only of 'unknown' objects operating in US airspace. That's the story that has been allowed to worm its way into the mainstream media. And it seems to have been a concerted campaign treated very soberly by the more serious news outlets.

The ' advisory team' of "To the Stars Academy" has no ufologists. They are almost all involved in biological and especially brain sciences. Why is that?

There is a direct connection to Bigelow and NIDS via Colm Kelleher. Not much ever leaked out from there. But the NIDS did report on cattle mutilations.

Overall, the evidence suggests that animal mutilations are a long-term, covert, prion disease sampling operation by unknown perpetrators who are aware of a substantial contamination of the beef and venison food supply. Although this paper presents evidence in favor of a motive for animal mutilations, there is still insufficient evidence to identify the perpetrators.............. The primary conclusion of this paper is that the animal mutilation epidemic of 1970-2003 was and is a monitoring operation for an infectious agent that is spreading through the human food chain..

Source : NIDS

I think we've already touched upon this somewhere along the way. But what if this has become a real problem?

Us burger munching, milk drinking, cheese eating billions are infected with a slow degenerating brain disease caused by our diet. It's being diagnosed as 'Alzheimer's' Disease at present but there is a huge human time bomb waiting to explode. We need to study the brains of these people to find a cure. But we need to study relatively young brains to make progress. Brains that are still functional and will be for a long time. But the the speed of degeneration is increasing in each generation.

Actually I can't even convince myself at the moment about all of that. But what I am trying to illustrate is that our brains do often fail us and 'They' use that knowledge to manipulate us. This could well be nothing to do with UAPs at all.

If you are fan of the X-Files then this clip will be familiar to you. If not then pay attention. It seems that many a true word really is said in jest.

If that video fails use the youtube link : www.youtube.com...

Think about it!

And just for laughs another scene from the same episode.

If that fails use : youtu.be...

edit on 21/3/2018 by mirageman because: added link

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

It’s a growing line of thinking that Maps and other conferences, studies etc are simply MKULTRA part II.
Being interested in this line of study for a while, that bums me out. But I get it, it’s possible. Robert Mercer just gave Maps $1M in bitcoin, so there are conservative political activists pushing the agenda, which breaks from past patterns.

This may or may not be off topic for the thread, but this is a really interesting article on consciousness and matter that just came out.

I personally do think it’s on topic, but on a bigger scale:

MUST READ !!

qz.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadScientist2

Very interesting comments there:

As you’ve heard from a few people since this story came out, Luis Elizondo, for example, he quit, because they wouldn’t do anything seriously. He was terribly interested in this. They’re all mad because the federal government has done nothing. The guy that came to me, his job was in jeopardy because he tried to do something he felt was appropriate......

Why was Zondo's job in jeopardy? How, why and when did he really quit?

These questions have not really been answered satisfactorily IMHO.

I read somewhere, and I don’t know if this is really true at all, that you talked to President Clinton about aerial phenomenon and UFOs during his presidency.

Yes, I did. I did do that. Of course, you could talk to Bill Clinton about oranges. He had such an overwhelming curiosity that he would talk to you about oranges. This was a very passing conversation, but he was interested, of course. That’s just who he was. As you know, one of his No. 1 staffers, John Podesta, who worked for him at Walmart, has publicly supported all this stuff

That comment really takes the pith

You were never briefed?
That’s not my style, nope.

You just weren’t, in terms of reading the reports that they compiled or visiting the facilities?

Let me give you something that the press has totally failed and conjured. We have hundreds and hundreds of papers, pages of paper, that have been available since this was completed. Most all of it, 80 percent at least, is public. You know something? The press has never even looked at it. Not once. That’s where we are. I wanted it public, it was made public, and you guys have not even looked at it....

So, in short, it’s my belief you guys kind of want to be spoon-fed. You don’t want to do any work on your own.

OK then give us and the press a clue! All present FOIA requests seem to have been stalled.

edit on 21/3/2018 by mirageman because: edit

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Clinton and Podesta worked at Walmart?

80% is already out there, huh?

Then either the 20% could be pretty good stuff to keep its claissifed status...or its all fairly nebulous.

And what’s up with the spoon fed comment? How is the press or us supposed to do the work?

Lame

edit on 21-3-2018 by Harpua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Umm…

How old is Elizondo? You mean he was talking to Clinton when? What year?

Clinton was president from 1992 to 2000. Are you telling me Elizondo talked to Clinton during the time he was president about aliens and UFOs? Are you telling me he was in this program before 2000? AATIP was started in 2007.

I looked for a wiki on Elizondo to find out his age and he doesn’t seem to have one.

Strange

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join