It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow, UFOs, MUFON and ‘DeLonge’ Road to AATIP

page: 159
<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

originally posted by: Arouet
huh?

Read better.

I readed good just fines

Then why are you answering someone's else's directed question?

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

Don't challenges mys reading comprehensions

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   
A paper on Antigravity Studies?...alnaspaceprogram.org......is an earlier (2004) study for the Air Force that covers the whole range of advanced propulsion concepts, which only briefly touches on the concept of antigravity (he provides a nice little summary of Robert Forward's "gravitational dipole generator" concept that we've discussed previously, in that section). The paper I reffered to is specifically titled "Antigravity Studies," but I don't see it online.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

A paper on Antigravity Studies?...alnaspaceprogram.org......is an earlier (2004) study for the Air Force that covers the whole range of advanced propulsion concepts, which only briefly touches on the concept of antigravity (he provides a nice little summary of Robert Forward's "gravitational dipole generator" concept that we've discussed previously, in that section). The paper I reffered to is specifically titled "Antigravity Studies," but I don't see it online.

Yawn

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Last month or so, To The Stars Academy announced a research partnership with EarthTech International (the company of Drs. Puthoff and Davis) - Is this an indication that they've got some interesting test results to share with us soon? Check it out:

"Project ADAM, an acronym for Acquisition & Data Analysis of Materials, will focus on the collection and scientific evaluation of material samples obtained through reliable reports of advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin."

Tom DeLonge's follow-on, posted statement:

"There are so many exciting things happening right now you guys know it’s hard for me to contain myself from hinting about them to you sometimes. But today I can finally release a few details of one thing that is a major milestone of progress for what I am trying to achieve. We have officially announced our first research program, The ADAM Research Project at @tothestarsacademy and we will be partnering with EarthTech laboratories to conduct the Acquisition & Data Analysis of Materials (ADAM). Our world-class team has already started collecting samples obtained through reliable, vetted reports of advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin!! Our goal in the coming weeks is to give you insight into the methodology and care taken into collection and testing so you can follow the process. I couldn’t have done this without your continued support. Check out more details: ToTheStarsAcademy.com"

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

When you read toms statement it amounts to nothing. We got some stuff to test...and we will. No saying what the stuff is. Or what they have observed or discovered. Just we have some stuff we plan to test it.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Also can people follow Zondo's blog.. So far there's only me and 22 other people following him. #HelpZondo.
I read that blog page. He seems somewhat self contradictory or he hasn't considered the possibility that the UAPs could be secret US craft (even though the #1 balloon wasn't, haha).

If these capabilities fell into the hands of a foreign adversary, it would be a decisive game-changer.
Which is why, if the UAPs are secret US technology, they don't want to do this:

Declassifying certain information about UAP and sharing it with the public could lead to new technological discoveries, new forms of medical research, and a broader view of how humanity understands reality.
If the UAPs are secret US craft (not all are, like the balloon, but maybe some are), sharing the info with the public means it falls into the hands of adversaries which he just implied would be bad.

posted on Sep, 5 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Last month or so, To The Stars Academy announced a research partnership with EarthTech International (the company of Drs. Puthoff and Davis) - Is this an indication that they've got some interesting test results to share with us soon? Check it out:

"Project ADAM, an acronym for Acquisition & Data Analysis of Materials, will focus on the collection and scientific evaluation of material samples obtained through reliable reports of advanced aerospace vehicles of unknown origin."

[Joe] "It's gonna shake things up quite a bit and it has the potential, if it's real. (paraphrasing TDL from the ADAM clip)
So we're starting out waiting for a two month release on a 3 min video and they can't even tell us after two months whether it's real or not? Huh?"

edit on SepWed, 05 Sep 2018 22:34:50 -0500R0000005050America/ChicagoWednesdayWednesday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

edit on SepWed, 05 Sep 2018 22:35:24 -0500R0000002424America/ChicagoWednesdayWednesday by MrRussell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:45 AM
link   
A few points:

Yes the physics is still beyond us: we've never been able to produce a material that measurably loses mass.
In recent years we've achieved the ability to arrange individual atoms (as we've heard described regarding the exotic photonic metamaterial that they've been talking about). But we've only been able to do so one atom at a time, manually. I doubt that we have the capability to create bulk material with precise atomic ordering, yet.

However, if TTSA can demonstrate that this material does represent a genuine new gravitational field technology, industry will race to achieve the requisite production capability, because the potential rewards are vast.

Again assuming that TTSA has a sample of exotic metamaterial that loses mass under activation with THz radiation, then it's the key to a unified field theory. Because a quantum material that creates gravitational changes represents an embodiment of a unified field theory, by definition.

So I would expect such a thing to lead to a radical leap forward in theoretical physics. But that's also why I have so much trouble believing that they're actually in possession of a material that exhibits such a unique and deeply significant effect - it's intelligence value would be incalculable. The military is notorious for withholding everything of any intelligence value - so why would that policy suddenly change?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrRussell

Argh yes a great reminder is that video clip. It is so ridiculous it does not even pass the giggle test all this TTSA goo.

I do like Zondos black gloves though. Another fashion item to team up with them groovy t.shirts.

edit on 6-9-2018 by Baablacksheep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I guess we shall have to see what time brings us.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

That blog continues to illustrate how TTSA is itself a contradiction. I'd expect mentions of new propulsion systems, anti-gravity, zero point energy. But instead he focuses on "medical research" and how we understand reality.

Declassifying certain information about UAP and sharing it with the public could lead to new technological discoveries, new forms of medical research, and a broader view of how humanity understands reality.

When he says;

When it comes to UAPs, the U.S. knows less than it should, and perhaps much less than our adversaries.

You don't really hear many stories of alien UFO crashes, abductions or used parts falling from UAPs in Russia and China. Or even in much of the rest of the world. So I am not sure how true that argument rings.

And what is the purpose behind a statement like that? This to me is a hint that the US DoD should be given even more money. Despite it spending more than the next 7 biggest military spenders in the world. Five of whom are closely allied to the United States anyway.

It's also notable how TTSA cling to the Nimitz tic-tac story (which happened 4 or 5 years before Zondo was with AATIP). Yet the report "prepared by and for the military" (according to the leaker) has no provenance and was probably given to him by someone from TTSA who had access to the draft reports whilst working alongside BAASS. But TTSA really should have checked out that party balloon picture they used at the TTSA "Empty Venue Launch". Their sloppiness continued after that with not being able to say exactly how those 3 unconvincing videos were actually released and then Mellon's website leaks a few weeks ago (or was that actually on purpose?). It hardly breeds confidence in an organisation. Zondo is ironically the Head of Global Security for TTSA.

Back in Dec 2017 we were told that special UAP alloys meta-materials were found and stored in Las Vegas storage facilities. Jacques Vallée, Tom DeLonge and Zondo all mentioned them in interviews. Now TTSA seem to be retrieving them from the public at large instead. So were the ones that were in storage useless? We were told they had unusual isotopic ratios. Now they seem to be hinting that Rendlesham/Roswell materials can be tested. (What did happen with the rubber, sticks and tape Mac Brazel found?)
All the tests of course are being done in-house too.

Despite all the bluff and bravado about UFOs/UAPs all I am seeing is the drip, drip style of promotion and all TTSA have actually produced is a few promo videos themselves. An entertainment company. Which is what they are registered as.

So what actually did DeLonge get himself into when he first put on that suit and headed to meet some brass in the Pentagon? What do the MIC get out this?

There was obviously an agenda at play. Whether he understood the subtleties or not, these people weren't interested in swapping UFO stories with him. Defence budgets were cut under the Obama Administration. It goes without saying that military people would be highly resistant.

Another thing that seemed to come up was mentions of Tom's appeal to "young adults". My guess here is that there weren't enough military recruits to help 'bring democracy' to Corporate America's foreign adversaries in the future. There's something more to it than straight recruitment but lets keep it simple for now.

As I said before I believe TTSA (besides DeLonge being allowed to create his entertainment empire) are after something wrapped in secrecy that they know exists. They cannot utilize it without going to prison. So have been trying to prompt the Pentagon into action. But the game has changed since 2016. I think the election of Donald Trump obviously threw a spanner in the works and perhaps that's why TTSA appears to be a mess.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Very interesting post MM. Just a quick word on one specific thing though. Rendlesham. Do you not find this aspect interesting?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I think we will start to see more come from TTSA that covers the specialization that the other members of TTSA have, so more videos of UAP are probably in the works, Puthoff mentioned this in his speech not that long ago that there are more they are pushing through "Declassification" - even though I don't think any of the others classified in the first place, so whatever.

We all asked the question back when TTSA formed, "what have they got a genetics expert on board for?"

Medical research and opportunities would fit with Chris Mellon's expertise and I think that we if we have looked at the members of the TTSA team, then we will start to see things about them and they will release stuff associated. Well I think they will start drip dripping more stuff related to the realms of expertise of the people within their team to, keep the TTSA dream alive!

As for the metals, maybe they don't have access to the alleged BASS materials. I do find it odd that its pretty much a free for all in respect of asking the public for metals they have. I've got a few weird looking bits in my shed, do they want those?? or is it an operation to see who comes forward with what metals to plug previous leaks of people that have stuff they shouldn't? Knowing the intelligence community who love twin win strategies possibly...

Rendlesham / Roswell......?
interesting how this isthe only indicators to any sort of UFO event in any of their paperwork at the moment in regards to TTSA. They are simply doing it IMO to string people along as these events are the "Genesis" and "Book of Revelation" moments in Ufology.

..................its far too quiet on the TTSA front at the moment

edit on 6-9-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-9-2018 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

I could have sworn that guy introducing the videos is the voice of Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Maybe he is and he's got the whole thing sussed?

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Baablacksheep

Roswell and Rendlesham are the two pillars of ufology that cannot be allowed to fall in case everthing collapses and disappears into a pile of ufological rubble with them. What are they going to have from Roswell? Everyone saw a piece of the magic metal but no one ever had a piece of it. Until now!!!!!!!!!!!

Rendlesham? What could they possibly have? A light bulb from a lighthouse

Whatever it is they will try to put a spin on it and will probably need more funding and more research. That is until an alien spaceship finally lands outside the Kremlin.
edit on 6/9/2018 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Sorry to disappoint, MM, but the voice of Shaggy is pushing up daisies, rolling over in his grave: Back-biting Continues in Battle Over Casey Kasem’s Estate

Your post before was rather informative and succinct. Gleaned a good bit of food for thought. Thanks 🙏

Question: If you were a betting man, what person/faction of TTSA knows what is black and wants it in the public arena? Are there some altruistic elements in this, in your opinion?? We got that drivel pre-launch of TTSA about ‘doing it for humanity’ (paraphrasing), but I immediately called BS on that...ok, so it was 1 question that became 2 questions, possibly

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

In this interview, Grant Cameron said he was aware of a group of 40-odd ex-government officials and scientists coming together to initiate a progressive roll out of information. Apparently, this group was planning to start as early as 2015-2016, and had already started preparations with Hillary Clinton's campaign. When the election didn't turn out how they expected, their plans were delayed and Trump basically had to become the new 'disclosure president.'

But the main implication of what Grant's been saying is that all presidents since as early as the 40s are fully aware of the reality of the UFO phenomenon, and are directly responsible for not initiating a disclosure effort. The president must be in on what's happening. It's likely that no declassification process could actually move forward without him.

He's also saying that TTSA is a means to an end; the company was selected as an outlet but Tom Delonge is not in charge of the deeper process that is taking place.

He's also an advocate for consciousness research, and believes that the spacecrafts are just a minor detail of the phenomenon. This is my interpretation, but maybe the alien propulsion is being presented first before something much bigger than space exploration is unveiled. People chuckle at the telepathy/mind-machine interface parts of TTSA's mission, but something I don't see people talking about much is how all this mind-related alien technology is going to bring about the end of privacy. Every other week, people's passwords are stolen, people's private lives are being scraped by evil companies, spy agencies are in everyone's business... Are we being groomed for more than UFOs?

I think this interview with Cameron is very helpful in showing us what we can and cannot expect to learn from TTSA's role as providing 'confirmation' rather than 'disclosure' of and about the reality of UFOs. He clarifies the distinction in the first half-hour of the interview. I was interested in what Cameron reports about a 'more secret' group of scientists and others long involved in investigating consciousness-and-mind-related phenomena experienced by humans coming into close contact with another 'intelligence' during and after close encounters with so-called 'alien beings' near landed crafts and even without such close encounters (i.e., contactees, ETA: including remote viewers and psychics).

It's interesting that TTSA's initial description of their project identifies this facet of what they will be investigating, despite the fact that this research, according to Cameron, operates very much behind the scenes and is likely to continue to work in secrecy since what is learned from this research will be more frightening to people in general than the basic information that 'ufo's' are actual material phenomena whose purposes are unknown.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

In this interview, he said he was aware of a group of 40-odd ex-government officials and scientists coming together to initiate a progressive roll out of information. Apparently, this group was planning to start as early as 2015-2016, and had already started preparations with Hillary Clinton's campaign. When the election didn't turn out how they expected, their plans were delayed and Trump basically had to become the new 'disclosure president.'

But the main implication of what Grant's been saying is that all presidents since as early as the 40s are fully aware of the reality of the UFO phenomenon, and are directly responsible for not initiating a disclosure effort. The president must be in on what's happening. It's likely that no declassification process could actually move forward without him.

That's frightening to consider at a time when we have a president of the sort we have now, a child-man who not only understands very little about the geopolitical problems of the earthworld we are all living in here and now but does not read anything besides headlines indicating the collapse of his presidency in the face of the Special Counsel's investigation of how he became president. Trump is in a greater state of emotional melt-down at this point than we have seen at any other time during his 'presidency', and every day he becomes more unpredictable.

Will he attempt to divert public attention from the deepening investigation of his secret international financial dealings and collusion with Russian manipulation of our last presidential election by entering into a US war in Syria, or failing in that intention grasp at something he might know about long-term government and military investigations of UFO phenomena to shock the public out of focusing on him? Or will he go ahead and fire one or more of the following: the Special Counsel, the Acting Attorney General Rob Rosenstein to whom Mueller reports, and the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, now recused from overseeing the Special Counsel's investigation of him, provoking a full-blown Constitutional Crisis.

Stay tuned if you can bear to.

posted on Sep, 6 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

In this interview, he said he was aware of a group of 40-odd ex-government officials and scientists coming together to initiate a progressive roll out of information. Apparently, this group was planning to start as early as 2015-2016, and had already started preparations with Hillary Clinton's campaign. When the election didn't turn out how they expected, their plans were delayed and Trump basically had to become the new 'disclosure president.'

That's frightening to consider at a time when we have a president of the sort we have now, a child-man who not only understands very little about the geopolitical problems of the earthworld we are all living in here and now but does not read anything besides headlines indicating the collapse of his presidency in the face of the Special Counsel's investigation of how he became president. Trump is in a greater state of emotional melt-down at this point than we have seen at any other time during his 'presidency', and every day he becomes more unpredictable.

Will he attempt to divert public attention from the deepening investigation of his secret international financial dealings and collusion with Russian manipulation of our last presidential election by entering into a US war in Syria, or failing in that intention grasp at something he might know about long-term government and military investigations of UFO phenomena to shock the public out of focusing on him? Or will he go ahead and fire one or more of the following: the Special Counsel, the Acting Attorney General Rob Rosenstein to whom Mueller reports, and the Attorney General, Jeff Sessions, now recused from overseeing the Special Counsel's investigation of him, provoking a full-blown Constitutional Crisis.

Stay tuned if you can bear to.

<< 156  157  158    160  161  162 >>

join