It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump - A British observer's view

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the US throughout my lifetime. Sadly, judging from all the infantile haters, which he is undoubtedly very proficient at triggering, I'm not sure if the Americans really deserve him.

It takes a certain level of intellectual maturity to be able to differentiate the propaganda of demagogues like Obama from the sincere intent and obvious professionalism of a guy like Trump.

I have zero respect for those of us who are unable to do so.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
I am not at all racist.

Yes, we know, you have over 700 black friends, so you clearly can't be racist.

Just a tip, people who aren't racist don't have to open with that.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rhaegar7
Trump is the best thing that ever happened to the US throughout my lifetime. Sadly, judging from all the infantile haters, which he is undoubtedly very proficient at triggering, I'm not sure if the Americans really deserve him.

It takes a certain level of intellectual maturity to be able to differentiate the propaganda of demagogues like Obama from the sincere intent and obvious professionalism of a guy like Trump.

I have zero respect for those of us who are unable to do so.

Masterful use of irony there. I mean, anyone who can say this: "the sincere intent and obvious professionalism of a guy like Trump" with a straight face deserves to be applauded. Masterful.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
...ISIS have been crushed under Trump's watch...

I'm sure the aid group 'Save the Children' agrees with your assessment......

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

No irony.
Trump is a refreshingly authentic individual in a world filled with two-faced demagogues.
edit on 24-1-2018 by Rhaegar7 because: clarification

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No irony.
Trump is a refreshingly authentic individual in a world filled with two-faced demagogues.

Well now I guess I've heard it all.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No irony.

Really?
Really??????????????
Trump? "Authentic"??????
The City of New York thinks that he's a narcissistic bloviating asswipe (and I am being far more polite than the average New Yorker would be), who loves his own publicity.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I care little about what spoiled brats think of someone that triggers them for being considerably richer and more successful than they are.

#firstworldproblems

Wish Trump was at the head of Germany. You'd be singing our hymn in a few years.

edit on 24-1-2018 by Rhaegar7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I don't really understand what's the problem that so many people find with Trump. The man has charisma, he has an excellent command of economics, he's outspoken and makes it abundantly clear to the public as to what is going on in his cabinet. Something that was a terrible lack in previous governments. He is also man enough to stand his ground in the face of dictators like Kim or Putin. It's great that a man who understands the principles of economics is at the head of the world, as our world has been suffering mostly from terrible economic decisions. He's also a president of the people, he likes to keep his promises and to keep in touch with his voters. You may ridicule him for his tweets, but they have proven incredibly successful as a way to constantly communicate with the people of the world.

All this hate comes from spoiled brats, whose ego just can't handle seeing someone so much more charismatic and successful.

And sure, you've caught him contradicting himself. It's basically impossible not to contradict yourself when you have to talk in public for a few hours a day, nearly every day..

And the biggest joke of all - 'President Pussygrabber'! Is that supposed to be an insult? I see it more as a compliment. The man has a well functioning libido, a good sign of general mental health.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
You should be happy that such a successful person, full of energy and basically anti-establishment (good luck trying to bribe a person with 7 billion $) has decided to spend some of the last years of his life, trying to create a better tomorrow for all of us.

Instead, you all act as little brats, spewing random insults at a man who has more dignity than all of you combined.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rhaegar7

Please continue to send us your updates from Planet Trump. It's very... illuminating. Hilariously inaccurate, but illuminating.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

hahah I like your optimism and your belief in trump , but the guy is terrible , just awful , rude , obnoxious , belligerant , often looks untidy , he is gross looking , and the fact that he engages in his egotistical tweet wars with people.

The man is # , ive said it before he only took this role because it was on his bucket list to become CEO of america inc

I love how you think he is a shining beacon of light in a world of two faced demagogues
the man is two faced as # he doesnt give a flying # about americans , he only cares about his net worth

I swear a 16 year old could do a better job in office than trump , a blind , dumb and deaf person !

what is more shocking is that america has allowed this oaf of a man , this self aggandising bafoon to become president says a whole lot about the state of the US !

the quicker you get him out of office the better , even if he is changing some things, nothing is changing on the whole , he is there just to stir some # in the melting pot.

He is the biggest distraction america has ever seen, there just to pull wool over everyones eyes whilst the real # happens in the background .

Everyone focused on trump to feed his ego , he loves it , all eyes on me , he bumps 2pac every day in his limo and at the driving range

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:04 AM
link   

than yauw
edit on 25-1-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

hahah I like your optimism and your belief in trump , but the guy is terrible , just awful , rude , obnoxious , belligerant , often looks untidy , he is gross looking , and the fact that he engages in his egotistical tweet wars with people.

The man is # , ive said it before he only took this role because it was on his bucket list to become CEO of america inc

I love how you think he is a shining beacon of light in a world of two faced demagogues
the man is two faced as # he doesnt give a flying # about americans , he only cares about his net worth

I swear a 16 year old could do a better job in office than trump , a blind , dumb and deaf person !

what is more shocking is that america has allowed this oaf of a man , this self aggandising bafoon to become president says a whole lot about the state of the US !

the quicker you get him out of office the better , even if he is changing some things, nothing is changing on the whole , he is there just to stir some # in the melting pot.

He is the biggest distraction america has ever seen, there just to pull wool over everyones eyes whilst the real # happens in the background .

Everyone focused on trump to feed his ego , he loves it , all eyes on me , he bumps 2pac every day in his limo and at the driving range

If you were really honest with yourself, you'd probably see every other Prez was the same if not more.

as you said///

Text hahah I like your optimism and your belief in trump , but the guy is terrible , just awful , rude , obnoxious , belligerant , often looks untidy , he is gross looking , and the fact that he engages in his egotistical tweet wars with people.

So who should rule then? The Merry pied piper of Mulberry? Christ, ok maybe not.

Bring on the Ice Age!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BotheLumberJack

Mate I am honest with myself id say the same thing about most presidents or prime ministers etc!

Someone who isnt in it for point scoring poltically and not in it for money or fame
someone who only wants to advance the human species and ensure no global wars or recession

someone who is compassionate and not a sociopath ! (nearly impossible in politics)
has no connections to corporate entities and has a high level of education
someone who is respected among the community and is not involved in any way with finances , banking, mega corporations
basically there should be a public president that gets nominated to carry out a 4 year term, but at least has some education in international diplomacy.
They also cant have a huge net worth , because it would just lead to them producing more money to hoard away from everyone else !

and then the public pick these people , but of course that would require a huge change in the way the world is governed in nearly every society.

edit on 25-1-2018 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

hahah yeh Christ and Buddha are pretty good examples

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I've seen used condoms in a gutter with more #in charisma than donald trump!

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

For the record I've never liked donald trump , before he was president he was a fool and a total egotesticle and still as president he is a fool and an egotesticle

If he was a man like you say he'd have already challenged Kim Jung Un to 18 holes of golf at St.Andrews (apparently just like his dad he was a gold pro)
although we shouldnt let either of those two scum bags into Scotland ever!
and he would have already challenged Putin to a fight bare chested UFC # or something just as ridiculous !
because I expect nothing less from trump , I mean he must be working up to ask KIm about a round of golf given how much time he spends swinging clubs !

but no , instead he runs his mouth off like an idiot
hoping that at least one sentence he speaks a day will make sense

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

hahah yeh Christ and Buddha are pretty good examples

I thought so

posted on Jan, 27 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

someone who is compassionate and not a sociopath ! (nearly impossible in politics) has no connections to corporate entities and has a high level of education someone who is respected among the community and is not involved in any way with finances , banking, mega corporations basically there should be a public president that gets nominated to carry out a 4 year term, but at least has some education in international diplomacy

You don't want a human being you want a God, because... only a God could fill that role.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join