It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The power of a ‘McNugget’...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What would you do this moment for a golden, crispy, deep fried, $5 dollar 20pc McNugget? Could you dissuade Kim jung un from nuclear weapons with a single chicken nugget? I’d give up my nuclear program for deep fried nuggets. Could you end the space race with the original McNugget recipe on the dark side of the moon? Maybe China will find out in 2018 with their ambitious plans.

Would you vote for Clinton if she promised free 20pc MgNuggets for every tax payer?

Nah, dirty nuggets are no nuggets...

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Not without sauce.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Bomb the NK's with McNuggets and they will realise they taste of freedom and then overthrow little Kim.
Problem solved.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
But they're made with McChickenFoam.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Is this an ad? (Asking seriously.)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Would you vote for Clinton if she promised free 20pc MgNuggets for every tax payer?

a reply to: Tundra

This thread is FAKE NEWS.

She'd only offer free taco bowls to illegal immigrants.

edit on 4-1-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

"You're fake chicken. You're fake chicken. You're fake chicken. Sit down, you're fake chicken."

McNuggets, the CNN of the chicken world. Just bread some silly putty and deep fry for 2 minutes.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Gross...i might eat those every once in a while and I still feel guilty after.

Pink goo is good for you...ask McDonalds,they love you and won't steer you wrong.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I did love McNuggets when I was a kid and even had one of the first ones at the 1982 worlds fair when I was 5. But after seeing how they are made now I have never had another one. THAT'S JUST WRONG!!!

~Morpheus

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
In Europe they're made out of breast meat only, not whatever goes into the pink slime. At least in several countries. I bet in Russia too.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Hell, I would single handedly invade North Korea and bring down the regime for a 20 pc box of those delicious, golden, crispy, flavorful, hot, dreamy McOrgasms.

Sorry, I'm actually REALLY hungry right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Ewww. Those things used to taste like crispy yet bland fat blocks. The barbecue sauce was awesome though. The chicken strips were infinitely better, though O'Charley's chicken tenders were my favorites when I wanted chicken strips.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The only good thing about McDonald's is the hash browns.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Did you ever have the O’Charley’s tender tossed in the chipotle sauce?! Best thing ever! I worked there for a few years and those are what I miss the most.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
Gross...i might eat those every once in a while and I still feel guilty after.

Pink goo is good for you...ask McDonalds,they love you and won't steer you wrong.

They even said mcdonalds dont use the goo.

tbh, I think using the entire animal is a good thing. I don't think adding ammonia and then artificial flavour to cover the ammonia taste, though, is a good thing.

But if it's just a whole chook blended up feet beaks and eyeballs, well.. You'd hate to see me eat a prawn lol

I'm more annoyed that they use rubbish cuts of meat, glued together using that blood meat glue, and sold off as prime cuts.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Why is it wrong? Because it doesn't look like a chook any more? It looks worse than that after you've eaten it, even worse after you've digested it.

Why is it wrong? How does one come across a nugget in nature?

Lol.. this is why I say that is people had to kill and prepare their own food, most of them would be vegetarians.. "Ewww the nuggets are a goo, that's disgusting!!! I want my food to look nice before I eat it."

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
In Europe they're made out of breast meat only, not whatever goes into the pink slime. At least in several countries. I bet in Russia too.

In Europe your horses go missing from your stables overnight, and you get served nellie on a burger.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

You said it, our Chicken McNuggets are made of real horse fillet, thank you very much.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I only used to get their barbeque sauce. In fact, my ex and I also used to get those chicken tenders as carryout, and then eat them as sandwiches inside of Hawaiian sweet rolls. They were soooooo good. It's one of the 7 or 8 meat dishes that I miss (vegetarian now).

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 09:59 AM
link   

McNuggets aren't deep fried. They may not survive a deep fryer, actually.

But with that said, i have a dog that looks like a McNugget. His back leg, when he's laying down, makes him have the profile of a chicken mcnugget. And he has the right color, too.

And his paws smell like popcorn. Just like a mcnugget does.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join