It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President tweets he has a bigger more powerful nuclear button

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

the reality is that IF lil kim had nukes that threatened "the welfare of the whole of humanity" he would have started a war already and north korea wouldn`t be a 3rd world country full of starving people.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I love when alpha male Trump triggers the betas.

All of the world can see how well Bata Obama’s strongly written letter worked with North Korea.

Hey guy, news flash...actual Alphas don't get into pissing matches with little bitches with funny haircuts and a big arsenal. They just TCOB. Quietly.
edit on 1/2/2018 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
a reply to: Swills

yep, people die in wars but that`s not a good enough reason to not fight a war.

if the UK and America thought the way you do,there would never have been a second world war and ALL of Europe would belong to the Nazi`s now.

How did we ever survive the cold war then? Cools Heads Prevailed.
It seems there are many itching to start a nuclear war.
God will destroy those who destroy the earth.

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
I love the idea that if Kimmy shoots a nuke, it’s Trump’s fault. Upside down world.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Edumakated
About time we had someone in office speaking plain English and not afraid to say what is on everyone's mind.

I'm sick of the political double speak. Trump is telling that fat face jello boy straight facts.

It’s nice to have someone with power stand up to the dictators who enslave and starve their populace. I bet very few will stand behind him.

Seriously right?

You come to my house and threaten to kill my family? Pretty sure I'm not going to ask you to sit down for tea to discuss.

The reality that some people seem to live in is so far out of touch with the majority of the world population it's ridiculous.

It is like people I know that believe their teaching yoga to rich housewives is helping the world. I just look at them and can't really say anything because the concept is so stupid it's not worth discussing.

Millions of children die every year from starvation...but yoga will save the world!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

and how has that worked so far when dealing with north korea?

it hasn't` worked.

if the only thing lil kim understands is a pissing contest then show him who has the bigger dick.

edit on 2-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Millions of children die every year from starvation...but yoga will save the world!

Careful, yoga pants can be a very deadly weapon.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Puhlease. Strong people do not respond publicly to weak people. They ignore them and quietly crush them.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: mockingmay

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

twitter.com...

Latest post from our president on twitter.

>< That is one of the dumbest things I have seen him tweet. I have a bigger more powerful way to kill us all. WOW. I am unable to compile that tweet without receiving a BSOD.

You probably freaked out when President Trump called Kim Jong "Rocket Man" in front of the (*gasp*) esteemed United Nations dig nit taries.

You probably pooped your diapers when President Trump declared on a live global broadcast that he'd bring FIRE AND FURY to North Korea.

RIGHT???

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

if the UK and America thought the way you do,there would never have been a second world war and ALL of Europe would belong to the Nazi`s now.

There won't be a nuclear war. NoKo can't hit a damn thing. It would be very one sided and nobody would think anything less.

Actually it would likely just be a small scale strike on Kim and his immediate security itself, followed by a regime change orchestrated by the US.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

we survived through a show of force, not appeasement. keep appeasing lil kim and you WILL get your nuclear war,lil kim will make sure of that.

the Cuban missle crisis didn`t end because Russia was appeased it ended through a show of force, a naval blockade of cuba.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: bluechevytree

Going to war with North Korea would be like the sun to a candle, compared to Iraq!

It would be the most devastating war ever witnessed by anyone born after WWII... My mind is just blown that some people are ignorant enough to even contemplate it.

There a nuclear power now... for better or worse, its just the way it is!

The US needs to face reality and find a way to work with them, rather than against them... the welfare of the whole of humanity depends on it!

Naw, just nuke em before they can nuke back. Boomers off the continental shelf, no warnings.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

We got through the cold war by then president Reagan challenging the U.S.S.R. to an arms race (which really was a competition of industrial might). All the while talking and negotiating the peaceful reduction of nuclear arms. This forced the U.S.S.R. to go bankrupt trying to keep up with the U.S.A.

See, you cannot talk real peace without the threat of a counter strike. Otherwise, the other side will never respect the negotiations. That is proven over and over by history.

Knowledge is power....history is knowledge.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Puhlease. Strong people do not respond publicly to weak people. They ignore them and quietly crush them.

Neat analogy....Obama must have sucked for you with all his ISIS empty speak for how many years?....and yet Trump wipes them clean in a year.

It's nice for a leader to be a leader and not just empty words...

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Trumps golf habbit gets another dimension.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Neat analogy....Obama must have sucked for you with all his ISIS empty speak for how many years?....and yet Trump wipes them clean in a year.

It's nice for a leader to be a leader and not just empty words...

And leaders do not follow. They LEAD the charge regardless of what other may think or say. Strong leaders also do not have to openly convince and cajole to get others to follow.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

the reality is that IF lil kim had nukes that threatened "the welfare of the whole of humanity" he would have started a war already and north korea wouldn`t be a 3rd world country full of starving people.

Well, thats what you've been indoctrinated to believe, at least...

The reality is if the US had the capability to to invade North Korea without destabilizing half the world and causing total destruction, then it would be done already!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: bluechevytree

Going to war with North Korea would be like the sun to a candle, compared to Iraq!

It would be the most devastating war ever witnessed by anyone born after WWII... My mind is just blown that some people are ignorant enough to even contemplate it.

There a nuclear power now... for better or worse, its just the way it is!

The US needs to face reality and find a way to work with them, rather than against them... the welfare of the whole of humanity depends on it!

We wiped out almost 3/4 of their population and even then we lost because China stepped in.
So, ever since then, they have been preparing and have been told we are the aggressor and will attack first.
There seem to be a lot that want to prove Kim's propaganda correct that we will attack first.
Well, they have nukes and thousands of deep bunkers I am sure. They have the deepest subway station in the world as well so imagine how deep the bunkers are.

They will play their cards right in order to get China to side with them because we know there are just to many warmongers that on our side that want to get it going.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Well, thats what you've been indoctrinated to believe, at least...

The reality is if the US had the capability to to invade North Korea without destabilizing half the world and causing total destruction, then it would be done already!

Indoctrinated, I do not think that word means what you think it means.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Hopefully, NK and SK will be able to work this out between themselves in an upcoming meeting, which will most surely include compromise and diplomacy before the Olympic Games. Which of course bypasses and omits the U.S. since the world is coming to see that bypassing and omitting the U.S. is for the best these days.

I agree, and so hope and pray they can work something out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join