It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President tweets he has a bigger more powerful nuclear button

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Millions of children die every year from starvation...but yoga will save the world!

Careful, yoga pants can be a very deadly weapon.

Well...roughly an 1 and a 1/2 of NoKo's population dies every year from starvation...35 million people.

I can't find any figures on how many of those are saved by yoga but I'm sure a study out of Berkely will come along soon.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Hopefully, NK and SK will be able to work this out between themselves in an upcoming meeting, which will most surely include compromise and diplomacy before the Olympic Games. Which of course bypasses and omits the U.S. since the world is coming to see that bypassing and omitting the U.S. is for the best these days.

I agree, and so hope and pray they can work something out.

And if they do, it will be due to the threat of a U.S. involvement.

Sometimes you gotta push two fighting sides to the table with a big stick.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I searched Berkely yoga pants study on Google images.

I'll get back to you on that.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Puhlease. Strong people do not respond publicly to weak people. They ignore them and quietly crush them.

Neat analogy....Obama must have sucked for you with all his ISIS empty speak for how many years?....and yet Trump wipes them clean in a year.

It's nice for a leader to be a leader and not just empty words...

And leaders do not follow. They LEAD the charge regardless of what other may think or say. Strong leaders also do not have to openly convince and cajole to get others to follow.

Pretty sure Trump isn't a follower. If he was then he'd be following the lead of the last POTUS.....and we are in these situation because of that one.

But yeah...peace!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Puhlease. Strong people do not respond publicly to weak people. They ignore them and quietly crush them.

Neat analogy....Obama must have sucked for you with all his ISIS empty speak for how many years?....and yet Trump wipes them clean in a year.

And leaders do not follow. They LEAD the charge regardless of what other may think or say. Strong leaders also do not have to openly convince and cajole to get others to follow.

Pretty sure Trump isn't a follower. If he was then he'd be following the lead of the last POTUS.....and we are in these situation because of that one.

But yeah...peace!

You misunderstand my post. I was agreeing with you and augmenting your statement.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: mockingmay

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

twitter.com...

Latest post from our president on twitter.

>< That is one of the dumbest things I have seen him tweet. I have a bigger more powerful way to kill us all. WOW. I am unable to compile that tweet without receiving a BSOD.

Yet it's true...can't add this to the Trump lies thread.

We could wipe Kim off the map.

Not real worried about it. Nobody is going to fight the US over glassing NoKo....sucks for the innocents, but that's their leader and there are many more of them than him so they could do something about it but doubt they will.

If any country could use a revolution...Its NoKo.

There was a murder last night where 2 kids and 2 adults had their throats slashed in their house in NY.
Everyone talked about how evil it was (and it was) and yet, we have people in this country just as evil as that murderer that are gunning for nuclear war that will put that murderer to shame.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So, I thought about it for a while. Realized I still don't care.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

no the U.S. wouldn`t have already invaded north korea because north korea isn`t a big enough threat worth invading and destabilizing the world over,but you can be sure that when they do become a big enough threat to attack that the U.S. isn`t going to consider world destabilization in it`s decision to attack.

it`s history repeating itself, appeasing hitler until he became to big of a threat to ignore and at that point eliminating the threat couldn`t be accomplished without destabilizing the world. world destabilization is only temporary a madman tyrant is constant threat to the whole world.

edit on 2-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2018 by bluechevytree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

But yeah...peace!

You misunderstand my post. I was agreeing with you and augmenting your statement.

My apologies. I did misunderstand.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I searched Berkely yoga pants study on Google images.

I'll get back to you on that.

Mail!🤣

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Hopefully, NK and SK will be able to work this out between themselves in an upcoming meeting, which will most surely include compromise and diplomacy before the Olympic Games. Which of course bypasses and omits the U.S. since the world is coming to see that bypassing and omitting the U.S. is for the best these days.

I agree, and so hope and pray they can work something out.

And if they do, it will be due to the threat of a U.S. involvement.

Sometimes you gotta push two fighting sides to the table with a big stick.

See, I think it will be despite Trump's involvement. They know somebody's got to do something, or a lot of people are going to die in their country's. I think they've figured out Trump is not the answer, and they must work it out on their own. WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE BEEN DOING ALL ALONG, I might add.

But who knows? I don't. I don't know I don't know I don't know. I just want all this mess to be over.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Edumakated
About time we had someone in office speaking plain English and not afraid to say what is on everyone's mind.

I'm sick of the political double speak. Trump is telling that fat face jello boy straight facts.

It’s nice to have someone with power stand up to the dictators who enslave and starve their populace. I bet very few will stand behind him.

Seriously right?

You come to my house and threaten to kill my family? Pretty sure I'm not going to ask you to sit down for tea to discuss.

The reality that some people seem to live in is so far out of touch with the majority of the world population it's ridiculous.

It is like people I know that believe their teaching yoga to rich housewives is helping the world. I just look at them and can't really say anything because the concept is so stupid it's not worth discussing.

Millions of children die every year from starvation...but yoga will save the world!

Yea, well, we went to their house with bombers, ships and guns, sailing around their coastal waters hoping for them to make a move. Would you feel threatened if a bunch of hoodlums circled your house with guns pointed at it daring you to make a move?

What the globalists want is the North Korean Regime toppled, nukes or no nukes.
We saw it with Iraq as well, and there were no nukes then.
It is the nukes and China that are the only thing protecting his regime are he would be gone already.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
I love when alpha male Trump triggers the betas.

All of the world can see how well Bata Obama’s strongly written letter worked with North Korea.

Socrates Johnson, 'laughter x 5000'

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: bluechevytree
a reply to: Swills

yep, people die in wars but that`s not a good enough reason to not fight a war.

if the UK and America thought the way you do,there would never have been a second world war and ALL of Europe would belong to the Nazi`s now.

How did we ever survive the cold war then? Cools Heads Prevailed.
It seems there are many itching to start a nuclear war.
God will destroy those who destroy the earth.

There won't be a nuclear war. NoKo can't hit a damn thing. It would be very one sided and nobody would think anything less.

Actually it would likely just be a small scale strike on Kim and his immediate security itself, followed by a regime change orchestrated by the US.

Orchestrated by the Globalists you mean.
North Korea along with Iran have always been on the Globalists Agenda and it matters not one iota who is president.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   

How will he decide who's the worst? Maybe there will be an "unoffical poll or vote" or they will compile all the lies and add them up, or Trump will just go with who he hates the most that day.

I don't get how he can tweet about a nuclear button, then just minutes later tweet about fake media awards. He must have ADHD. Yeah...that's it.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I bet LIL Kim is devasted from this tweet.

I mean after all he does suffer from premature missile detonation.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluechevytree
a reply to: jacobe001

we survived through a show of force, not appeasement. keep appeasing lil kim and you WILL get your nuclear war,lil kim will make sure of that.

the Cuban missle crisis didn`t end because Russia was appeased it ended through a show of force, a naval blockade of cuba.

Because The Soviet Union was spreading their wings on our side of the pond putting in nukes in Cuba.
Where are the Nukes on our side of the pond North Korea is placing?
We are on their side of the pond, not the other way around.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I bet LIL Kim is devasted from this tweet.

I mean after all he does suffer from premature missile detonation.

lmao...

Perhaps his Johnson failed to ignite?

edit on 2-1-2018 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: angeldoll

that would perfectly fit trumps lifelong modus operandi of negotiating.

you`ll start the negotiations saying you`ll never take one bite out of a # sandwich and he`ll insist you eat the whole thing, by the time the negotiations are done you`ll be eating half of a # sandwich and thinking you won because you don`t have to eat the whole thing.

link   

originally posted by: jacobe001

originally posted by: mockingmay

North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

twitter.com...

Latest post from our president on twitter.

>< That is one of the dumbest things I have seen him tweet. I have a bigger more powerful way to kill us all. WOW. I am unable to compile that tweet without receiving a BSOD.

Yet it's true...can't add this to the Trump lies thread.

We could wipe Kim off the map.

Not real worried about it. Nobody is going to fight the US over glassing NoKo....sucks for the innocents, but that's their leader and there are many more of them than him so they could do something about it but doubt they will.

If any country could use a revolution...Its NoKo.

There was a murder last night where 2 kids and 2 adults had their throats slashed in their house in NY.
Everyone talked about how evil it was (and it was) and yet, we have people in this country just as evil as that murderer that are gunning for nuclear war that will put that murderer to shame.

Ok....so I have a family of 5. Now the figures are obviously skewed but let's say a 2 person crew came to my house to kill us and I have an AR-15 and they come with slingshot.

Now they fire multiple rocks through my windows and sit outside threatening to come in and kill my family. Steadily shooting out windows in my kids rooms.

Would it be a shame to kill them? Or should I wait until they come in and possibly do get one of my family members then kill them?

See...Trump looks at the US as a whole like his family. Do not threaten us. It is pretty simple. Everyone knows NoKo would be wiped off the earth. It is their leader that is forcing this. If blame is to be handed out, it is handed out to Kim. If his country is dumb enough to follow then it is because they are dumb enough to follow.

Like I said before, there are so many more of them than his army they could simply overtake him.

It's similar here in the US....If you believe that Hillary won the popular vote then rally them all and take it over.

The simple minded just follow without critically thinking this all through. The big picture is the key.

What most can't do is see the world outside their own. I see it everyday in my business...people with no vision....only what they immediately see and are told.

It is sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join