It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart between lungs, holes in the skull not when i grew up

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

You are wrong, this is not about biology it is about a person's personal memory of the world as they knew it.

Now unless you can absolutely prove that he is wrong in that respect and not the empirical observation of the reality we all live in then you have no right to make such a statement about another human being whom I might add is no less intelligent than you just see's history and what they knew then as different to reality now.

Also I should blame those whom are doping your kid's and poisoning them through chemicals in food, genetic alteration's to crop's that are creating hybrid food's our body's are simply not adapted to and which may be putting the delicate biochemical balance of our body's out of kilter and of course population control as well as potential or very real atmospheric spraying for whatever reason of chemical's that may actually inhibit and docilize (if I may coin a word, make docile) the population as well as having long term ramification's for future generation's.

It is NOT all just a conspiracy theory, then add the effect of electromagnetic energy's and artifical radiations on our nervous systems.

Go back to the Victorian era, education was really kept for the elite of society but they did teach them properly nevertheless and kid's could do there logarithm's in there head's with mental arithmetic and grammar far beyond what is normal or indeed accessible today but that is most certainly for another thread so your point is actually wrong.

Because someone does not see reality as you do does not make that person a dolt or a dunce and indeed I would see such as yourself being the one sitting in the corner looking at the wall with a large conical hat emblazoned with a large D and not that person.

If you don't like a thread then go and comment elsewhere, all you are doing is jumping on to the bandwagon of critique like a kid in a class room mocking the current victim like a verbal bully, a snotty nosed attitude both cowardly and wrong and you should be utterly ashamed to let yourself fall so far since I believe you are most certainly capable of far more constructive comment's than some here whom seem to lack the ability to think for themselves.

edit on 2-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Just took this of the sky out my back door. That's not grey.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Hang on, don't mistake my perception for yours.

Just to point out that observation shared actually by a great many people is actually a shared perception and by the way that is NOT the colour of the sky as I remember it.

Let's try to describe it, blue was BLUE as in sky blue paint blue, the sun was yellow golden like little kid's tend to draw it and the grass and leave's were more translucent as if the light had a different quality to it especially back in the mid 70's.

Now you could argue aging eye's, colour sensitivity drop off as cone's die off in the retina etc and you may be right but then I am not alone in my observation and other's have made the same claim.

Sorry but you have actually learned to call that blue , oh a hang on a moment, slow image load for some reason - Actually that IS blue you jammy sod were to you live I must be breathing in angela merkal's fart's or something blowing over the north sea.

No seriously it felt more blue, now let's be fair when you are a child you spend ages lying on your back looking up at the cloud's and the sky wondering what is out there in that infinite depth of endlessness but as you get older it conspired to bring you back down to earth and you no longer have the time to just look at the sky so what you remember when you do look is something that is no longer the case, pollution, ozone layer and many other thing's but believe me it was more blue than it is now, the sun was more yellow golden than it is now at least were I am living and if it is atmospheric pollution then it must to a lesser degree even have affected where you live one way or another.

edit on 2-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mostly a wordy TL;DR whine you got there. And yes, it is perceptions. Which are as faulty and prone to degradation as they've always been. If you're suggesting the OP's memory is more damaged/faulty due to inattention in youth and/or the aging processes in this sense than a mere dunce in the room, we'll go with that if that makes you feel better.

Also, the sky has been blue since childhood, and varying shades of it if you look up often enough (atmospheric conditions and particulate matter in the air MATTER, not your perceptions) and the sun's always been white to off-white, sometimes even red (atmospheric conditions and particulate matter, again) The rays don't tingle or hurt any more than they always have.
I find it VERY telling the bulk of people who complain about a these kinds of things tend to be older folks who spent decades with their heads in their jobs with little time to relax and observe their surroundings. Elderly housewives don't argue abut these non-existent changes, but the husbands do. Makes you reconsider that "perception" idea as a valid benchmark, now doesn't it?

edit on 1/2/2018 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Bluest sky I ever saw was from the Philippines.

Biggest sky was from Wyoming.

Nastiest was Ill.

A cell phone pic will not come close to the real thing, tho.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

The sky is not blue anymore because of those evil Chemtrails, of course.

I am joking.

Just looked out the window and the sky looks blue to me. Looks even more blue on hols in Greece.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   
has some good info
radiopaedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   
the colour pink don't exist either lol

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Well actually my neighbor has pink pant's, he's a married man and I am bit old fashioned so to my shame I thought this was hilarious because in my generation men simply did not wear pink, but to his defense he claim's they are salmon colored.

Color's, think how many colors we can not see, how much of the radio spectrum is beyond our senses and how much more to reality there really is than we can observe or even theorize exist.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: Nyiah

You are wrong, this is not about biology

It absolutely 100% is about biology as the ME anatomy is physically and physiologically impossible, in this dimension and any other dimension you could 'remember' about.

We need the brain to connect to the whole body via nerves and blood vessels and the only way to do so is to have minuscule openings in the skull. Without those fissures a human body couldn't see, feel and basically couldn't survive.

So please explain a 'logical' anatomical way for a human being to function normally without foramina (holes in the skull). I have asked the OP but he is obviously quiet.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I am fully aware of our biology having studied it myself to AS level before I switched to electronic engineering.

But that is in the past and you are answering a former comment a bit late here, still I disagree with YOUR point, look at the original post and do not nit pick my defense of the poster to try to change the subject.

He or She had a view of reality and I have another and by the way even if we all lived in a perfect consensus of what was real and what was not we would all still live in separate reality's because we have individual mind's and are not in some kind of fantasy borg collective.

So What I see is subjective reality - real to me, what you see is subjective reality - real to you and were we agree we have consensus but were we disagree we have disparity and then that is were you have the argument about which of those two reality's is real and which is not but in fact NEITHER is real because they are actually both subjective reality's.

Some people claim we are the universe experiencing itself BUT actually what if we are the universe experiencing us.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

This is not about 'seeing' reality in different ways, this is about functioning anatomy and what the OP 'remembers' about his 'dimension' is just impossible. It's not a metaphysical or phylosophical topic or some discussion on science fiction. We are not talking about how we perceive colours or smells differently. We are talking about functioning human bodies, which require certain conditions to thrive, grow and survive.

So here I am, still waiting to hear how a person can function without foramina in their skulls.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Hooo, you said something very amiss there, in other dimensions how do you or I know how the law's of reality would function, what is and is not possible.
Remember the Majestic 12 document's, specifically the autopsy ones, the story about aliens that were like human's and indeed seemed to be human except there brains were larger and they had an extra lobe that seemed to have connected the two hemispheres of the neo cortex on top of them as well as NO digestive tract (sorry atrophied digestive tract - not connected), the one's that are described as like oversize human fetus, well could they not if real and I am not saying they were real but if they were then could then they not be native to another dimension operating on different principles to the reality we are native too.

edit on 3-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It seems his argument is “you can’t prove we didn’t slip into another dimension so your claim is false” narrative

Some extreme logical fallacy there imho ....

Well I can’t “prove “ that we don’t see the same color looking at it either but that doesn’t make it false....

Seems to be a whole lot of “out there” going on lately, for whatever reason people simply can’t grasp that their recollection are false

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
Hooo, you said something very amiss there, in other dimensions how do you or I know how the law's of reality would function, what is and is not possible.

Based on the OP saying he was a human being just like he is now, but with certain anatomical differences. This implies his nervous and circulatory system had to be the same or he would have had a very strange appearance indeed, a very non-humanoid appearance as the nerves and blood vessels had to reach the face from the brain somehow, and if it didn't happen with foramina then they must have had other portals (which would have given him a completely non human look).

Remember the Majestic 12 document's, specifically the autopsy ones, the story about aliens that were like human's and indeed seemed to be human except there brains were larger and they had an extra lobe that seemed to have connected the two hemispheres of the neo cortex on top of them as well as NO digestive tract (sorry atrophied digestive tract - not connected), the one's that are described as like oversize human fetus, well could they not if real and I am not saying they were real but if they were then could then they not be native to another dimension operating on different principles to the reality we are native too.

You said it, stories indeed, no evidence at all. By the way, we can live with only a portion of our digestive system, many people do and still live normal lives.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

LOL they don't realize the burden of proof lies on the person making the claim, in this case the OP.

Well, it doesn't matter what branch of science fiction he follows, if the OP looked human then he was anatomically human, foramina included. And, not surprisingly, neither him nor the OP can explain how nerves and blood vessels reached his face from the brain.

But you are right, a lot of 'out there' going on lately, and it's incredibly sad seeing as education is free for all.

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Now let's me just draw an analogy between how system's may work in two different reality's, it is very crude but place take it into account.

imagine two computers, let's use old models' a Z80's based 8 bit computer and a M6502 based 8 bit system, they have different structures, basically they are the same but they operate differently in a number of way's.

Now you have a file and you want to use it on both system's but this complicates matters because at it's core it is completely incompatible so how do you go about this.

Well you make the file a third type with it's own protocols then you create a program on each of these system's, two distinct program's that look and feel the same and that can operate this file for you.

The file does not know if it is on a Z80 based system or if it is on a 6502 based system all it know's is that it is in a system and if the file was complex enough (which it could never be on an old 8 bit system but this is just a crude analogy so bare with me) it may detect differences and it may think this is a fault in it's system, in fact it is not the file but the system that has changed and the file is compatible between both system's because of those two program's that it operates in, but those two program's will of course have differences because they are each tailored to different machine specific code and will do the same job but slightly differently.

In this case it would be a mind in two different reality's but to calm your nerves I for one can not imagine a skull not having apertures for nerves and blood flow and also the skull is actually not a single bone, it is fused but made up of multiple bone's as we both know but that does not mean our system is the only one capable of running our program if you catch me.

edit on 3-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

You may also like this, I just stumbled on it as I was browsing, not related to my above comment but definitely worth listening to even if I do not agree with everything this guy say's, but yes science is a Pandora's box we all know that but is quantum science going a little too far and can this create a dimension spanning artificial intelligence that would pose a genuine threat to us.
There is already a theory that Human consciousness exists across multiple parallel reality's simultaneously and it offers a whole raft of possible explanations for certain phenomena including paranormal, OBE and even life after death.
So is someone playing at trying to create a machine soul?, one that may be able to warp reality's and if they succeed so they really think they can then cage a beast like that.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Geordie Rose, who started up well and created D-Wave. Then went all new age and started talking about parallel universes, the Mandela effect, demons etc. This video is from 2013 and we are yet to see any evidence of what he's saying. Funny how he didn't predict he would ended up leaving D-Wave.

He's saying there may be parallel universes and that we'll probably know or confirm their existence by 2023. A lot of 'could have' 'should have' 'would have' but nothing concrete. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt but, after watching a more recent video of him saying Cern will release demons, I go with the idea that he either has some kind of mental health issues or he is trying to deceive the more simple minded (for profit and funds of course).

In this case it would be a mind in two different reality's but to calm your nerves I for one can not imagine a skull not having apertures for nerves and blood flow and also the skull is actually not a single bone, it is fused but made up of multiple bone's as we both know but that does not mean our system is the only one capable of running our program if you catch me.

I understand your analogy but a different type of anatomy / body systems need a detailed explanation that makes biological sense. The OP has to explain how nerves and blood vessels connected to his face, for a start.

posted on Jan, 4 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: anotherside
So where do you feel your heart beating?

I actually cannot. I used to feel it on the left. But now its moved i dont feel it

So are you claiming that you have no hart beat?

As in you can't feel a pulse?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join