It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heart between lungs, holes in the skull not when i grew up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not quite I am really hoping my nipples stay in place. I like were they are now.

We've consulted the patented ats anti-trumper spycam and all agree that you have fabulously placed nips.

You could've made more effort with the tassles though. I prefer red.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not quite I am really hoping my nipples stay in place. I like were they are now.

We've consulted the patented ats anti-trumper spycam and all agree that you have fabulously placed nips.

You could've made more effort with the tassles though. I prefer red.

I had many tassels for my hairy nips

But...

Mandela effect you know???

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Explains why they weren't as ginger as i had hoped. Ho hum

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

I had the strangest realization the other day that the mandela effect never existed.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I had the strangest realization the other day that the mandela effect never existed.

So did I but then you know....Mandela effect, now I have realised its a thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Huh? The heart was never on the left side, but the feeling of a heart attack usually comes from that section on the upper left side. So people actually consider their heart there I suppose. It is a common symptom area.

I don't know about the six holes in the skull thing, maybe if you look at a skull you will consider the hole at the base as one. I never actually paid attention to sayings like that much.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Now we have 6 holes in our skulls

How do you expect facial nerves to connect to the brain?

If we lack fissures (openings) in our skulls, how do you expect to get veins to perfuse your skin?

Can you understand how anatomically impossible what you are saying is? No fissures = No blood flow = skin on your face dying. And without nerves: no sensation.

I can't believe we are having this discussion in 2018, when education is free for all.

EDIT: by the way, we have more than six holes in our skulls... luckily.
edit on 2-1-2018 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well, might as well post it in this thread too, huh!!

I actually got to witness a time lapse...no ....a reality reset.....as if it is a program we live through ...or live in here, and I'm actually quite strait forward whole Bible hugely.....I live it.

that time I died at DFW airport.....1 am....I was a ramp agent for Branniff. My timeline was reset right before the hurting part of the collision with the 747 loader......I was on a 6 baggage car tug with my head inside the last one and I heard the sucker coming that hit the 6 baggage cars and tug and knocked them 40 feet down there against a pylon.....

I however lost the image of the inside corner of the baggage car after it seemed to be frozen in my eyes....that last image.....stayed for too long....about three seconds at least....frozen in my eyes as I contemplated how metalic and the seams and all is well and it was so peaceful looking at the metal....

next thing I'm standing two steps back I guess from where I was.....and completely uninterested in all the commotion, the people came out of all the doors there at the north end of that Branniff terminal......one of them said we expected to see parts of bodies from that one....my breathing was so calm and slow.......I couldn't make myself get even interested but I have a look down that way at the pylon with dang......those tugs are heavy. it was loud like a shotgun 12 gauge in your ears....I got to skip the part where it hurts somehow

about the new ribs...I saw that thread awhile back.....seems so....

mandela for Austrailia.....you have to admit that the land down under

is about friggin belt high now......Sand Island used to be there abouts was it?.....yea, it sprouted legs and swimmed away seafloor there is 3000 feet now whoa

edit on 2-1-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

My heart was at the top left of my chest. I remember putting my hand over and feeling it beat. The doctors listened just above my left nipple. [

Surely this is still true for everybody.The heart feels as though it lives on the top left. All the conventional, cartoony, representations of the heart place it there. Just look at any Valentine card.
Doctors tell us this is because the heart is larger on that side, and beats closer to the surface, whereas an X-ray or an autopsy will discover it more in the centre of the chest.
Are you claiming that your heart-beat now feels to be located somewhere else?
Otherwise nothing has changed.

The "Mandela effect" only comes into history as a cultural phenomenon. It is a new popular way for people to self-identify as "special".

Sorry i have to call all anti m.e. posts idiotic trollery. I have seen too much. Like people and cars just disappearing. Life is not your home bred version of comfortable socialite reality.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

My heart was at the top left of my chest. I remember putting my hand over and feeling it beat. The doctors listened just above my left nipple. [

Surely this is still true for everybody.The heart feels as though it lives on the top left. All the conventional, cartoony, representations of the heart place it there. Just look at any Valentine card.
Doctors tell us this is because the heart is larger on that side, and beats closer to the surface, whereas an X-ray or an autopsy will discover it more in the centre of the chest.
Are you claiming that your heart-beat now feels to be located somewhere else?
Otherwise nothing has changed.

The "Mandela effect" only comes into history as a cultural phenomenon. It is a new popular way for people to self-identify as "special".

Sorry i have to call all anti m.e. posts idiotic trollery. I have seen too much. Like people and cars just disappearing. Life is not your home bred version of comfortable socialite reality.

Socialite? Are you sure you have the right word there?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
So where do you feel your heart beating?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I actually cannot. I used to feel it on the left. But now its moved i dont feel it

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

First it is NOT the Mandela effect though that is the new popular name, the prior name for the phenomena is the DEAD THEN ALIVE effect.

Various people have experienced it, some like yourself have claimed skeletal differences, I seem to remember that our limb's were longer in the calf and the forearm and are now shorter and more neanderthal like than they were, leg's longer compared to the trunk of the body etc though no other differences but that I can actually that put down to simply false or faulty memory on my own part as well as the fact we grew up with the idealized view of models' (fashion models) as beauty and they tend to be lanky anyway's (And got ever skinnier and skinnier as I got older until there was a righteous backlash because of all the kid's with eating disorders because they too wanted to look like walking skeleton's).

For me the Heart was always in the center of the chest between the lung's but slightly tilted and over to one side with one lung larger and one slightly smaller and the emotional-spiritual heart was drawn since time immemorial was always shown as on the left side and in the area you suggest but that was a traditional and spiritual representation that was not based on biology.

Your skull has always had hole's, without them your brain would have been completely encased in bone and there would be no where for your nerves and arteries that feed the brain and your optic nerves and spine so they are NOT actually holes but aperture's for nerves, natural openings that are made for that purpose, your skull remember is actually made of multiple bone's that fuse together and not a single monolithic bone structure, it even does not close fully at the top in young children and only closes later as the bones fuse in late childhood and early adulthood.

But like I say you are NOT alone.

I remember the sun being golden yellow and having a gentle warm light and the heat of the sun did not burn or itch your skin as it does now but was warm - this has been noticed by others and yes it may also be to do with the ozone layer but has given rise to allegations of simulated sun's in some fringe conspiracy's.

The Sky was Blue.

Now the Sky is grayish not blue.

The sun is White and it's light burn's and itch's almost instantly in summer not that warm embrace of years gone.

There will always be those idiots though that will use photograph's to try to claim it has not changed when of course a vast number of us know that it has, that photograph's lose there color over time as well etc.

I personally remember missing part's of the book of revelation, the old testament and other differences in the bible which being a religious guy sent me barmy.

People remember thing's like of course Mandela dying them alive again, same with Larry Hagman - before he did die he died several time's but did not according to many folk's and many other effect's.

Here are the three main possibility's.

* You and I have faulty memories along with millions or even billions of others.

* Reality is not real - whatever that may mean?.

* There is more than one past and since we all live in subjective and personalized reality's anyway inside our own mind's were our brain's have constructed a projection, a copy of or a virtual universe that we actually live in - in our mind's therefore any changes to the external, the real and beyond our control reality that is the universe outside of our mind's can often then lead us to question if reality is real - we may have actually seen a real change or we could simply be victims' of our own perceived and faulty reality's when they no longer fit the reality we formerly knew.
This External REAL reality's may actually genuinely have changed - either by different past time stream's were we once lived in different parallel reality's that then somehow merged into a reality we now share OR by dimensional slip's were we have slipped from parallel reality's into one's that are strange to us, they are still reality and we and they are still real but it leaves us confused.

Read these and you may come to your own conclusion's.

www.ghosttheory.com...
Like us this poor soul found herself confused and lost a stranger in a strange land.

Now of course there are Umpteen other explanations and plenty of moron's that will try to dismiss this out of hand, it is however a real phenomena if somewhat subjective - until the day it affects everyone.
some other explanations include aliens', simulated reality's and of course are we even awake?.
www.sherryshriner.com...

edit on 2-1-2018 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Now we have 6 holes in our skulls,

I count 7...how many did we use to have?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Hmmmmm.

I am not relating to this, and I think that is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

i have the urge to create a new skull hole in the heads of all mandela delusion cultists

then they REALLY would have a new physical feature

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

what are you smoking?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

could not have put it better

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
You can buy 'em books, send 'em to school -- hell, you can even opt to teach 'em yourself. You still end up with millions of dolts like the OP who never paid any attention in science class.

It's why America is the butt of intelligence jokes worldwide -- know-it-alls with no knowledge at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I actually cannot. I used to feel it on the left. But now its moved i dont feel it

It didn't move for anyone. Can't speak for you, but I hit puberty, grew boobs, then gained weight. I suspect you also got fatter. That padding layer that comes with age -- it makes a difference in palpation attempts.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join