It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy New Year! The More Things Change, The More They Stay the Same

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
How about we start it off right with five Donald Trump threads!

I thought we more or less all agreed we had too many of those?

I almost long for the days of the transgender bathroom controversy or gay marriage even though those were done to death and beaten well on afterward.

I wish someone would beat the press bloody for beating the dust of those old bones. You'd think they'd run out of stuff to whine about sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Once upon a time, there were too many Bush threads, then Obama threads.

No reason to stop the trend now. Is there?

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
hey, two days into the new year and I have not wrote a trump thread yet.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's only 9:20AM EST, it's early.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

It's only 9:20AM EST, it's early.

But its 1420 in my time zone.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What do you think it will be like when he finally gets indicted !
We aint seen nothin yet.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Wait until Trump and the "Disclosure" of UFO's subject merges ...

Are Russia and China privvy ?

edit on 2-1-2018 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
everything is a cycle

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Excitonium of the Triggerables'?

Thanks for that thread by the way -its good to see that you came up for air.

"and our friends were all aboard
many more of them lived next door"

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Is everything that media reports on regarding Trump worth the thread though?

The man eats two scoops of ice cream!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
His tweets are official policy statements. He could shut up.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Is everything that media reports on regarding Trump worth the thread though?

The man eats two scoops of ice cream!

Again, it is no different than past American Presidents. Would it be nice to not hear about every little thing they do? Sure! But people get obsessed.
Just like Canadians have to hear about the Royals non-stop. Bleh who cares? A lot of people, apparently.

edit on 2-1-2018 by Jefferton because: spellzing

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You're so racist!

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I think there are paid Republican shills trying to control the masses with certain propaganda messages. The reason I say this is because they accuse Soros and the left as doing it all the time. The thing is the Republicans control every level of government. So how powerful can Soros be?

I get that Republican voters and right wingers are really enthusiastic about their politics. But you have to bit insane nowadays not to acknowledge Republicans are just as bad as Democrats.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I really think 2018 is going to be the year of full disclosure. Or at the very least, compelling enough evidence to change the public mind into thinking extraterrestrials exist.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
What I found interesting on 12/31/2017 is the social engineering being done.

So Hitler created these camps where people had to stand outside for hours on end, like cattle in a cattle yard, in the cold, no food, water or bathrooms. I assume those that did that were forced or were not among the willing. At least that is what history tells me.

Fast forward to 2018 America.. They stand outside, peened in like cattle, no food, water or access to bathrooms. They do it in the cold and they do it for hours to see some magic ball fall from the sky to ring in the new year. They did it in diapers and smiled gleefully.

Personally, I think people have lost their minds if they think this is acceptable. From 1940 - 1945, we didn't see this type of security panic. We did see some security back then but nothing like we see now, and we were at war with two different very dangerous enemies.

Anyone who attended this fiasco, would in my opinion gleefully march into a camp and take a nice shower directed by the gleeful camp commandant.

posted on Jan, 2 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   

How about we start it off right with five Donald Trump threads! I thought we more or less all agreed we had too many of those?

A day or two later after outrage most of these rants go back to the same they were before. On NYE there was only one Trump related thread, I was surprised.

If members quit participating in the topics the threads would go the way of many other topics of the past. That's being hopeful considering being here from the days of Bush and into Obama where any topics mentioning them garnered a lot of attention.

I almost long for the days of the transgender bathroom controversy or gay marriage even though those were done to death and beaten well on afterward.

I'm sure one of those will pop up soon enough, with the same old bickering that doesn't amount to anything due to convictions being pre determined before entering the thread.

IMO would rather focus on UFOS/Aliens, the paranormal, Cryptids, more, and other general conspiracy but that's another being hopeful when the demographic has changed to diversionary Social Issue article threads of not the POTUS.

top topics

join