It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Terror - The Road to War and Dictatorship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Also, look at the media and how it has promoted Arabs as terrorists. Everywhere you turn there is this anti-Arab conditioning. It's classic brainwashing on a grand scale.:

The Bali night club mass murders by muslim extremists wasn't FAKE.
9/11 wasn't FAKE. The shoe bomber wasn't FAKE. and so on and
so on .... No, terrorism by muslim extremists is not FAKE. It's very real
and they are just itching to do more....

Read up -
www.freedomhouse.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Funny how the world moves around us, the investment firm involved with the administration and our defense budget is Carlyle group the have a nice solid grip on that money, and they also control stocks on major defences contractors companies.

Now about the planning of war, I found this link very interesting this internet side is very controversial and for some of our more skeptical or more “bush loving” members will had been debunked as speculations.

www.sundayherald.com...

The blueprint, uncovered by the Sunday Herald, for the creation of a 'global Pax Americana' was drawn up for Dick Cheney (now vice- president), Donald Rumsfeld (defence secretary), Paul Wolfowitz (Rumsfeld's deputy), George W Bush's younger brother Jeb and Lewis Libby (Cheney's chief of staff). The document, entitled Rebuilding America's Defences: Strategies, Forces And Resources For A New Century, was written in September 2000 by the neo-conservative think-tank Project for the New American Century (PNAC).

Interesting that 2 years later after the fist talks about bush “having the plans in the table” even before the war we find a major news media with a reliable sources that later agree that is was true, Bush was planning the war even before 9/11.

Hum..........Marg is blind as in a bad.............I think that a nice search in the net on the realities of bush administration and agenda does wonders not only searching for the goodness of the god send.

(CNN) -- The Bush administration began planning to use U.S. troops to invade Iraq within days after the former Texas governor entered the White House three years ago, former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill told CBS News' 60 Minutes.

www.cnn.com...

Marg, Marg, Marg, I am good or what,

[edit on 14-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
You're trying to make an argument over nothing ECK.

You're completely missing the point.

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

And what is it that keeps you from learning the truth?

blah blah blah

Hmm.. you're very touchy. Mind answering the question?

I wrote blah blah blah to save space. Plus the article was irrelevant to what I was talking about so it didn't need to be put in their.

Oh and, who's truth?

What exactly do you mean?

It means, that wasn't the point I was talking to marg about...so why did you even reply?

So, according to your logic, that makes it ok? And it lets Bush off the hook?

Here's where you definately miss it.
Seriously what are you talking about?

I said it was likely going to happen, because
1. Bush really isn't in control
2. It was likely planned without anyone thinking about Bush

That was the whole point. Period. I mentioned no where that it's ok and let's Bush off the hook, so wtf are you talking about "by my logic"?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Interesting that 2 years later after the fist talks about bush “having the plans in the table” even before the war we find a major news media with a reliable sources that later agree that is was true, Bush was planning the war even before 9/11.

the Bush administration began planning to use U.S. troops to invade Iraq within days after the former Texas governor entered the White House three years ago, former Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill told CBS News' 60 Minutes.

ahhhh but you see... we're not in Iraq because of September 11th...

Everyone keeps forgetting that... they don't want to talk about that..... just as long as they can find anything negative about our president...

So what if he had the plans... big deal... who cares... what does it prove...

[edit on 14-2-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Calm down, ThatsJustWeird.

Here's some more good reading regarding the fiction..

Questions about the Role of the U.S. Government on 9-11

by Mitchel Cohen
co-editor "G" -- the newspaper of the New York State Greens / Green Party of New York

* Was a war against Iraq already "in the cards," awaiting the right pretext? Ex-Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neil states in his book that the war in Iraq was planned from the first day of the Bush Administration and that there was no evidence then, nor now, that Iraq was involved in 9-11. Former "terrorism czar" Richard Clarke says that after 9-11, Rumsfeld instantly wanted to attack Iraq. The film "Hijacking Catastrophe," narrated by Julian Bond, documents the plans for war developed by Paul Wolfowitz, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Perle, Feith and others in the 1990s in a document titled "Plan for a New American Century." And, shortly after the World Trade Center was hit, what had been originally called "Operation Iraqi Liberation" (OIL) was launched.
www.scoop.co.nz...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
ECK, the problem with this continuos, nonstop theme of yours is that it is purely speculative in nature.
True enough, governments have used manufactured situations to bring about their desires. Nero burned Rome in order to create a cause for the slaughter of Christians, Hitler used the Reichstag, Roosevelt Hawaii, etc.

The question is, is the hatred displayed by the likes of you and Marg driving your thoughts? I believe it is as notions are sold as facts, and that is a definite red flag to anyone with an operational brain.

True enough, war was sold to the German population by illusion and trickery, but was the capture of mainland Europe an illusion to the other Europeans, or to the English?

So far as I can see, while the entire world and both parties were convinced that Hussein had the weapons or the means by which to build them and then hand them off to the terrorists who would deploy them against the West, either Hussein has not had them in a while, or has buried them very well, or they were (as I suspect) handed off to Syria during the strangely long build-up. Here's another thing I've noticed. Every one of the conspiratorial reasons that are stated as facts by you guys have fizzled. The icing on the cake is the recent election in Iraq. If you think there will be any lasting friendship between them and the U.S., you are about as nuts as can be. There'll be no strategic launching point for the U.S. to invade Syria or Iran as the new government is going to be friendly with those countries, and we will have no chance to "steal" oil as so many of you have claimed.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
But still, things are truly out of place with the whole scene. I'll certainly give you that.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Want more information on who maybe pulling the strings in our nation, try the Omega Research Project.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or the ATS: A Military-Governmental-Industrial Conspiracy?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You right elevatedone people does not care that we were lie and step on.

for money and profits.

Your are so right is not funny.

Hi Thomas, I still find your avatar cute.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
u r the first person to actually come up with some good proof that the u.s. media and government is bs the public.....the amount of propaninda and brainwashing that an average american is subjacted to is unbeliveable....

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Firestarter, judging by your horrendous grammar and spelling, I'd like to assume you are from a nation that does not use English. Do you believe your nation is without brainwashing? Seriously.

The existence of organizations is not proof that the WoT was created by an agency for the control of the world. There is no evidence that the Omega Agency did it. As a matter of fact, the assumption that the Omega Agency is the controlling organization omits the evidence that there are much more powerful organizations; organizations to which people like Haig and GHW Bush also belong.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
sry about the spelling and grammar but im not so great with it...lol

but yes i think that the media has influnced the public so muchi might as well call it brainwashing, if u hav a better word, use it

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Firestarter, judging by your horrendous grammar and spelling, I'd like to assume you are from a nation that does not use English. Do you believe your nation is without brainwashing? Seriously.

Hey be nice, I am a terrible speller and not born in the "main land"

As a matter of fact, the assumption that the Omega Agency is the controlling organization omits the evidence that there are much more powerful organizations; organizations to which people like Haig and GHW Bush also belong.

You are right occurs, but the Omega Agency does make a point "as a conspiracy theory research" is started in the right path, but latter when "other groups" or may I say one particular firm came from the shadows to center stage after 9/11 it does links in my views to the Omega Agency research, is just making the dots connect you know.

These "groups" can not stay hidden for to long, to much power and money when only control by the few it tends to corrupt their members.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

ECK, the problem with this continuos, nonstop theme of yours is that it is purely speculative in nature.
True enough, governments have used manufactured situations to bring about their desires.

Purely speculative? True enough..

Make up your mind.. You can't have it both ways.

The question is, is the hatred displayed by the likes of you and Marg driving your thoughts? I believe it is as notions are sold as facts, and that is a definite red flag to anyone with an operational brain.

Hatred? You make that kind of statement (b/c you're highly uncomfortable w/this discussion) and then turn around and name-call... Right. I'd say you should try and develop a stronger argument.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Real nice, TC.
I know I'm probly gonna get burned for pointing this out, but shouldn't moderators be held to a higher standard? I mean, that's a no-brainer.

Firestarter, don't listen to that crap.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here's another case.. This time it's the Mossad posing as al-Qaeda. Killing tourists and stealing their identities..

Makes you wonder where the FBI got all those names of supposed hijackers (9-11).

mossad agents Killing Oz Tourists to Steal their Identity used in terror opps
by Bev Taylor Tuesday July 20, 2004 at 12:19 AM

mossad agents Killing Oz Tourists to Steal their Identity to use in fake al-Qaeda operations

The Israeli Mossad agent Zev Barkan has been running Asian criminal gangs used to obtain Australian Identity documents and other passports stolen from Australians Killed in Asia, a New Zealand security official has said.

I was contacted by a New Zealand official, who has intelligence connections in Asia while I was shopping in Toul Tom Pong Market in Phnom Penh and provided documents to support this information on the condition that it remain anonymous and I not publish the documents considering the risk to officials if the source of this leak was identified, this New Zealand official said Barkan was connected to an Israeli terrorist cell operating out of Thailand.

"He goes to Laos, Cambodia, Burma and Thailand and is running gangs that he pays to kill tourists, and steal their Identity papers passports then cover it up, most just disappear or their deaths have been reported as accidents, drownings and such, they like to throw their victims off the side of tour boats" said a New Zealand security official
www.melbourne.indymedia.org...

Last week a co-worker asked me what I thought of the new Israeli-Palestinian truce. I said, "It wouldn't surprise me if some group or another sabotaged it."

Sho 'nuff. More fake terror:

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Typical Israeli timeline:

Peace summit arranged in Egypt between Sharon and Abbas.

On the morning of February 7, a day before the summit is to start, Israeli Defense Minister Shaul Mofaz told Israel Army Radio that he had received intelligence warnings that some militants, including Hezbollah, may try to disrupt the summit.

Due to the intelligence warnings, Israel Police moved to a level III heightened alert status, one level below a state-of-emergency.

Like clockwork, on the afternoon of February 7, rockets rained down on the northern Israeli town of Nahariya, and were immediately described by Israeli police as Katyusha rockets fired by Hezbollah guerrillas in Lebanon.

Later in the same day, the attack was described as the result of 'human error' involving a failed test by an Israeli weapons manufacturer in the area. It was made clear - some might say too clear - that although the failed test took place on an IDF firing range and was by a weapons company closely associated with the IDF, the IDF had nothing to do with it.
xymphora.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Sometime I wonder how terror really started and how in the world it end up in the middle east and with the middle easterner as the guilty ones.

Does it started when oil was found in the middle east?

Or when other powerful nations in the world found out that they were going to be in need of it.?

How, I wonder we have gotten in this mess with really not end.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
lol... actually i was born and raised in the u.s.

i just cant spell...lol

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Sometime I wonder how terror really started and how in the world it end up in the middle east and with the middle easterner as the guilty ones.

The use of terror has been around since the very beginning. Do a google search on the Hassassins/Assassins. It's a good place to start.

People use it for different reasons. This thread deals with those who use terror and frame others for it (9-11). Others, like the Tamil Tigers in Sri Lanka, use it b/c they are not strong enuff to counter government forces the old fashioned way.

The best way for a government to combat the second example is to realistically look at the terror group's grievances and at least try to answer them fairly.

Some groups engage in terrorism b/c they simply do not want peace under any circumstance. The power they hold combating it is too great to let go of. Just take a look at today's military/industrial/complex. Count the billions being spent on this war... Cha Ching!

I just saw a friend who is just back from sick leave. (He's a Vietnam vet) He's been in counseling at the VA. This whole Iraq thing's had him pretty upset - as it has for many of us vets. He told me that all these years, the only reason he's been able to deal w/what we did in 'Nam was b/c he figured we learned one bigA$$ lesson in what NOT to do.. And here we are.. suffering once again from this terrible national amnesia.

People ask, why do you keep posting these kinds of threads? It's because if just ONE person can be reached, I've done my job.. That one person, hopefully, will turn around and spread the word. The only way we can keep this government from pulling the wool over our eyes is to have this KNOWLEDGE!

SPREAD THE WORD!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
ECK, the only ones questioning your threads are occurs the war-happy people that supports the present administration policies.

Yes hassasins came from the moors when they were defending their lands from the crusaders.

I guess that is why we target more the middle east that any other places, is better to link everything to the middle east than find out that is other terrorist groups operating around that are not link to the middle east but they just go on their own agendas.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Another reason is because they are easy to scapegoat. Think about it.. their culture is so foreign to ours and they're.. (shudder) dark-skinned. Many Christians also (whether they own up to it or not) feel that Islam is a threat to their way of life. It's really very absurd.

It seems like people are just hard-wired to not like or trust what they don't know/understand. Racism resides in the heart of all men. We either act on it or cast it out. And it's the very foundation of this war on terror. If people would just wtf up and see it for what it is, things would be vastly different. But then again, I fear this country of ours has embraced its inner racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join