It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Terror - The Road to War and Dictatorship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by firestarter666
but yes i think that the media has influnced the public so muchi might as well call it brainwashing, if u hav a better word, use it

Veterans who served knows this game we play, mind games. I think you are not very good at it. Some people here would have you so dumb founded, you would be scratching your head for weeks.

Marg, I can be honest with you. Worry to much and jump on the band wagon to sell snake oil to cure all ailment to people. You have been sucked into a con by a slick salesman. It happenes to people with good hearts. All of this what is going on, it has been coming for a long time to this point. Sorry, but you have no faith in people, your family yes, not people. Don't take it wrong, freedom of speech, freedom I have just like you. Bashing Bush does not solve anything or cure your paranoid state. Truth is what you are seeking, I am being honest to you is truth. You have to stand for something, not falling for someone's else con of truth. Many people fall because they deserted faith, for a false promises.
But it is up to you in the end to figure out.

Eastcoastkid: The road to dicatorship, interesting view of someone else's theory of fake terror. Humm, really what freedom have you lost on this moment in America? Don't even go there about the truth you hold in your hand. It seams these threads I have read has become a norm for you. I do have to laugh because I think you want to be heard so baddly on subjects, you act in this manner for the attention. I live under the law and you really offer nothing more truth than the next con man traveling selling fake diamonds. We get all kinds of people who have served in the military East. You are just another one that happened to use mind games, which I might add are not very good at as well as others on these boards. Links you have provided are just reminders of those who are lost and trying to find thier way. Sure, tell me I fear the truth, but I do not hid. Truth is honesty, not fake prediction, or act like you really know what is going on. You fear what is coming and has to come. Be good to people.

Golden Shellback............................Giant Squid, Captain!

[edit on 14-2-2005 by Goldenshellback]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by firestarter666
but yes i think that the media has influnced the public so muchi might as well call it brainwashing, if u hav a better word, use it

Veterans who served knows this game we play, mind games. I think you are not very good at it. Some people here would have you so dumb founded, you would be scratching your head for weeks.

Marg, I can be honest with you. Worry to much and jump on the band wagon to sell snake oil to cure all ailment to people. You have been sucked into a con by a slick salesman. It happenes to people with good hearts. All of this what is going on, it has been coming for a long time to this point. Sorry, but you have no faith in people, your family yes, not people. Don't take it wrong, freedom of speech, freedom I have just like you. Bashing Bush does not solve anything or cure your paranoid state. Truth is what you are seeking, I am being honest to you is truth. You have to stand for something, not falling for someone's else con of truth. Many people fall because they deserted faith, for a false promises.

Eastcoastkid: The road to dicatorship, interesting view of someone else's theory of fake terror. Humm, really what freedom have you lost on this moment in America? Don't even go there about the truth you hold in your hand. It seams these threads I have read has become a norm for you. I do have to laugh because I think you want to be heard so baddly on subjects, you act in this manner for the attention. I live under the law and you really offer nothing more truth than the next con man traveling selling fake diamonds. We get all kinds of people who have served in the military East. You are just another one that happened to use mind games, which I might add are not very good at as well as others on these boards. Links you have provided are just reminders of those who are lost and trying to find thier way. Sure, tell me I fear the truth, but I do not hid. Truth is honesty, not fake prediction, or act like you really know what is going on. You fear what is coming and has to come. Be good to people.

Golden Shellback............................Giant Squid, Captain!

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ECK- Another fabulous post, and thank you for once again pointing out the truth. There's an element here now who want nothing better than for the few of us "enlightened" ones to go away. They are resorting to violent accusations now. Did you know i am a liar???
yes, thats right. I have "the label" from a certain pompous ars drama queen now. That wont stop me from posting about the injustices in this world. I appreciate your determination and your cojones

Keep them coming.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldenshellback

Well, what can I say coming from a family of war veterans and having a retired veteran husband I think I very much know the game, don't need anybody to point it to me I pretty much can see it all by myself.

But hey thanks for the hint.

Marg, I can be honest with you. Worry to much and jump on the band wagon to sell snake oil to cure all ailment to people.

he, he, well I like snakes but oil yeah, they are supposed to cure your arthritis, don't have it yet though but getting there.

You have been sucked into a con by a slick salesman. It happens to people with good hearts.

he, he, I do have a good hart thank you very much, but sucked into by a con sales mans ha, never in a million years that's why I did not voted for bush he con many people in this country but he did not got me.

All of this what is going on, it has been coming for a long time to this point. Sorry, but you have no faith in people, your family yes, not people.

No, you are wrong I have faith in people, I am after all a people's person but I don't have any faith on religious organizations and the present administration. Can you blame it.

Hey have we meet before?

Don't take it wrong, freedom of speech, freedom I have just like you. Bashing Bush does not solve anything or cure your paranoid state.

And again you are wrong that is what freedom of speech is all about, I disagree with the administration and is my god given right under the constitution of this country and given by our fore fathers, the right to do so.

And talking about the wrong doings and back policies of the present administration is exactly what it makes this country great and god forbid that is taken away from us, our fore fathers were smart they knew that one day our freedoms will be put to the test by greedy politicians and that is why we the citizens of this country hold the power to take action through our voices to make sure that they stay in the line.

When our politicians start thinking that they are above the law they have to be borough back to reality by the people that elected them.

Truth is what you are seeking, I am being honest to you is truth. You have to stand for something, not falling for someone's else con of truth. Many people fall because they deserted faith, for a false promises.

I am my own person but I happened to agree with ECK, do you rather want me to become a mindless zombie? thanks but not I rather stay the way I am, you will get used to it.

Read your post again see how you are ignoring how our administration had driven this nation into a mess, and if you don't call it a mess then I guess you most be after all blind.

What a pity, I do like the way you write you know.
kind of like Thomas.

By the way this is a conspiracy theory board after all you know.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
ECK, the problem with this continuos, nonstop theme of yours is that it is purely speculative in nature.
True enough, governments have used manufactured situations to bring about their desires. Nero burned Rome in order to create a cause for the slaughter of Christians, Hitler used the Reichstag, Roosevelt Hawaii, etc.

The question is, is the hatred displayed by the likes of you and Marg driving your thoughts? I believe it is as notions are sold as facts, and that is a definite red flag to anyone with an operational brain.

True enough, war was sold to the German population by illusion and trickery, but was the capture of mainland Europe an illusion to the other Europeans, or to the English?

So far as I can see, while the entire world and both parties were convinced that Hussein had the weapons or the means by which to build them and then hand them off to the terrorists who would deploy them against the West, either Hussein has not had them in a while, or has buried them very well, or they were (as I suspect) handed off to Syria during the strangely long build-up. Here's another thing I've noticed. Every one of the conspiratorial reasons that are stated as facts by you guys have fizzled. The icing on the cake is the recent election in Iraq. If you think there will be any lasting friendship between them and the U.S., you are about as nuts as can be. There'll be no strategic launching point for the U.S. to invade Syria or Iran as the new government is going to be friendly with those countries, and we will have no chance to "steal" oil as so many of you have claimed.

Ok , so you are saying that the BUSh goverment spends +350 billion dollars out of goodwill to spread peace and freedom for those poor iraqis and wants nothing in return????

Come on man dont make me laugh so hard...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You are right. Bush is only a puppet with Daddy Bush pulling the strings while someone else pulls his. But who are these insidious schemers behind it all? The Illuminati? Reptilians? How many people actually know?
To say we are helpless and can only sit back and wait is totally preposterous! We can do what people have always done historically, revolt! When people finally face this reality, that's exactly what will happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Noam Chomsky seems rational compared to some of this. Victors may write the history, but the hate/blame America first mentality that believes that the US government acts to initiate rather than respond to circumstances in order to follow some master plan is comic.

As Cromwell once wrote to the Presbyterians: "I beseech you in the bowels of Christ to consider you may be mistaken in this matter."

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
It seems like people are just hard-wired to not like or trust what they don't know/understand. Racism resides in the heart of all men. We either act on it or cast it out. And it's the very foundation of this war on terror. If people would just wtf up and see it for what it is, things would be vastly different. But then again, I fear this country of ours has embraced its inner racist.

So what about the people who carry out the terrorist attacks. The ones who bombed the WTC, the ones who flew the planes into the WTC and pentagon, the ones who bombed the Cole, the ones who blew up the embassies, the ones who blew up the barracks, the dozens of suicde bombings Isreal had, the ones who blew up the train in Madrid, etc. killing thousands of innocent people.
Aren't they showing a form of racism? Or is it just Americans and the west?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
First part was for firestarter. LOL Slice and dice, slice and dice, Marg. Glad to live in America, gets interesting along the way

Tell your hubby I know what it feels like playing head games, like playing racket ball with your head........

Before I go, who is the hell is Thomas

Golden Shellback.................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court has been canceled due to SeaHorse water polo

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The conspiracist would reply, "The Bush people did this; no arabs involved."

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Tell your hubby I know what it feels like playing head games, like playing racket ball with your head........

Before I go, who is the hell is Thomas

Golden Shellback.................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court has been canceled due to SeaHorse water polo

Hey Thomas is just one of my favorite Mods, nothing bad I guess I took your post a littler to much at hart but hey I was nice, Right?

I did enjoyed reading your post anyway.

My husband served 22 years as a Marine. He loves the government so much he still works in the Marine base.

I am the liberal one.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
No sweat, Marg. And thank you for the comment of how I write. You were civil to me, even if I am a rock head.
See on the next posting, let the head games begin................

Golden Shellback.................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No sweat, Marg. And thank you for the comment of how I write. You were civil to me, even if I am a rock head.

Acknowledging one's own weakness is the first step. I guess there's some hope for you yet, COMRADE.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
ECK- Another fabulous post, and thank you for once again pointing out the truth.

Thanks, DG.

There's an element here now who want nothing better than for the few of us "enlightened" ones to go away.

Yes. (yawn) You'd think the propagandists would send more credible voices our way.

They are resorting to violent accusations now. Did you know i am a liar???
yes, thats right. I have "the label" from a certain pompous ars drama queen now.

I can just imagine who that might be.
You should feel glad. In Bushworld, no means yes, dark means light and on and on.. So, if you are labled a liar, in Bushworld, be glad. You are a purveyor of truth.

That wont stop me from posting about the injustices in this world.

It's far easier to kill and destroy and belittle. It's far more difficult to embrace the light and fight for truth. Don't ever let the minions of falsity discourage you from spreading the word. Embrace your knowledge and the freedom you have in that. As we've seen, the enemies of truth will always fall away like rotten fruit.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This administration speaks out both sides of its mouth so much, I get dizzy. It's going after the terrorists.. and then it makes Afghanistan safe for Opium growing terrorists.. We're gonna get Bin Laden.. Bin Laden ain't no big deal.. Pakistan is busy double-dealin' us.. Where does this shizophrenia end?

The American Nightmare

From the bogus to the outrageous to the illegal, we are now living the American Nightmare.
By Steve Fowle

Who’s Funding Terrorists Now?

A few members of the gung-ho gang seem willing to admit, off the record, that a thing or two didn’t go quite right in Iraq. But they argue that lessons were learned in Iraq, and so future pre-emptive, unilateral wars will undoubtedly go better.

It’s not clear what lessons were learned in Afghanistan, or who learned them. Last year’s opium crop broke all records, even those set by the Taliban, when they were actively encouraging poppy farming. Under the accommodating Mr. Musharraf, this branch of agriculture is booming. Unfortunately, that metaphorical boom is translating into actual booms, because the profits are funding terrorists.
www.interventionmag.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I find it quite odd that when Osama Bin Laden disappeared a new boogy man stepped right in to replace him. That would be the dreaded Jordanian al-Zarqawi. There's a 25 MILLION bounty on this guy's head. One would think with all the starvation and poverty going on in Iraq, someone, anyone, would step up and give information leading to this guy's arrest. So far, no takers. As a matter of fact, many Iraqis have claimed that Zarqawi is not in their Iraq and that he is dead. But as usual, without any hard evidence of his actual existence, the western media dutifully reports on his perfectly timed statements. Stop and think for just a moment how good this guy is for BushCo. and their agenda.

The BBC: premier propagandist for the imperium
by William Bowles • 10 February 2005

Washington, DC, Feb. 8 (UPI) — If the serial decapitator Abu Musab al-Zarqawi did not exist, then the Bush administration, the Atlantic Alliance and the rest of the civilized world might have to invent him.
‘Walker’s World: Why Rice should thank Zarqawi’ By Martin Walker
UPI Editor. www.washtimes.com/upi-breaking/20050208-060649-1569r.htm
I have written about the mythological Abu Musab al-Zarqawi several times before as have other writers. The question we need to ask is why does the state and hence its servant, the corporate media have need of such a ‘person’? Walker’s article opened with the quote above, a very revealing statement but one that I made here some time last year but for very different reasons. Walker goes on
This poisonous Jordanian terrorist has done the world a service. Almost at a stroke he has eased away the accumulated grievances between Washington and Paris, between America and Europe, by couching the struggle in Iraq in terms that force even the French onto the side of President Bush.
Walker bases his assertion on the following quote by the alleged Zarqawi
“We are at war with democracy,” Zarqawi declared, in an announcement that coincided with the Iraqi elections on Jan. 30. “Democracy is an evil principle.”
How convenient of ‘Zarqawi’ who, in common with ‘Osama bin Laden’ manages to say just the ‘right’ thing at just the ‘right’ time. Walker goes on to say
Zarqawi’s timing was perfect. His fighting words came just in time to guarantee Condi Rice a splendid hearing in Paris; just in time to help Tony Blair explain to the House of Commons why Britain and the United States could now start to think in terms of reducing their troop numbers; just in time to help sweeten the double cease-fire announcement from Israeli and Palestinian leaders in Sharm el-Sheikh.
www.williambowles.info...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Exactly. Try reading a variety of sources instead of just the ones you feel safe with. You might be surprised at what you'll learn. That is, if you're not afraid of that.

Not sure how I missed this. But man, you just got caught in your own hypocrisy.
Your probably more guilty than anyone on only using sources you're comfortable with.

You alway talk about using more than one source and not using mainstream, yet every single article you post fits your agenda or is one that you agree with and comes from sites which clearly have bias. Is it that hard to post articles from both sides of the story? ...Especially since you're telling others to do that...

You might be surprised at what you can learn from sites other than bushcansuckmy___.com ECK.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi,

Yes the new masterminded evil terrorist, now plotting all the horrible bombings in Iraq.

He has a face we have seen it on TV, he has a description and he is even handicap.

He is is seen in many places at the same time, and always manage to escape.

He can be many and non at all, but he is always at fault.

He has an army of many and communicates all over.

He is elusive and resourceful and he is coming to near city next to you

I bet all Iraqis that are missing a leg are hiding right now.

Well for what I have seen on another thread I think US is going to make sure that a civil unrest will change the harts and minds of the people about having a theocratic rule in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Not sure how I missed this. But man, you just got caught in your own hypocrisy.

Howzat? I use sources from across the spectrum (conservative/liberal).

Nice try, though.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Abu Musab al-Zarqawi,

Yes the new masterminded evil terrorist, now plotting all the horrible bombings in Iraq.

He has a face we have seen it on TV, he has a description and he is even handicap.

And we're sposed to believe our spooks can't find him?
Right.

He is elusive and resourceful and he is coming to near city next to you

BOO! You better be skeered!

I bet all Iraqis that are missing a leg are hiding right now.

LMAO! You're killin' me, Marg.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join