It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Terror - The Road to War and Dictatorship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Here's the history lesson we were never taught in school.

The state-sponsored schools will never tell you this, but governments routinely rely on hoaxes to sell their agendas to an otherwise reluctant public. The Romans accepted the Emperors and the Germans accepted Hitler not because they wanted to, but because the carefully crafted illusions of threat appeared to leave no other choice.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

If everyone understood how these wars were manufactured, it'd be next to impossible for the elites to keep doing it.

I think another reason Americans fall for these wars is because we're raised here with this good guy/bad guy mentality. We're always the good guy. Talking heads on the idiot box tell us country X HATES us and plans to do us harm. Immediately that makes it true. Forget the possibility that country X just might have been framed. Why? There is much profit to be made in war.

Also, look at the media and how it has promoted Arabs as terrorists. Everywhere you turn there is this anti-Arab conditioning. It's classic brainwashing on a grand scale.

MOD EDIT: Liberated shift key from tyranny of all cap rule.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by RANT]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So......how is this thread any different that the million and one you and others have started on the same subject, saying the same things?

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
As more people learn the truth of what is actually happening and of what has happened, it is causing deep divisions between people and their loved ones. Some people will not open their eyes for anything in the world. They would rather keep their heads in the sand than to wake up and have their illusions shattered. Here's one example..

Me, My Mother, and The NWO
Posted Feb 13, 2005 10:41 AM PST
Category: CURRENT EVENTS
This woman who gave birth to me believes the talking heads on FOX news. FOX is different, she says. Third wave of nausea hits me. My mom says quite firmly that she is “aware” of what's going on in America. She's aware because Bill O'Really keeps her informed. God help us. I’m taking chances by trying to have this discussion with her. We don’t speak often. We probably won't talk for a long time after tonight. As in, years. I have to give it my best shot.
Like all dictators, Bush has teased, cajoled, and lured Americans from small atrocities to big atrocities. Now, those Americans too afraid to look at what they themselves have become form Bush's most fanatical support.
www.libertyforum.org...

More on that history..

Fake terror is nothing new. According to recently released files, our government planned Operation NORTHWOODS to stage phony terror attacks against American citizens in the wake of the Bay Of Pigs, to anger Americans into support for a second invasion of Cuba. The plan was spiked by JFK. If our government has ever actually carried out such plans to stage phony terror attacks, the documents have remained classified. But given the reality of Operation NORTHWOODS, or the manner in which FDR maneuvered Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor, one cannot rule out the possibility that, once again, the people of the United States are being lied to by their own government, to manufacture consent for a war of invasion already being discussed with other nations the previous summer.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

The Pentagon's 'NATO Option'
by Lila Rajiva

..It turns out that what Washington meant by counter-terrorism, might often have been, well, terrorism.

Here’s the money part from one of the field manuals (FM 30-31B):

"...when the revolutionaries temporarily renounce the use of force ….US army intelligence must have the means of launching special operations which will convince Host Country Governments and public opinion of the reality of the insurgent danger…”
That’s to say, if there wasn’t any terrorism to speak of, the secret armies were prepared to get some going.
www.commondreams.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
So......how is this thread any different that the million and one you and others have started on the same subject, saying the same things?

Then if so many people have started these threads, and so many people respond.. then apparently its something worth talking about on a CONSPIRACY FORUM..

Thanks, think before you post next time..

Anyhow, back on topic.. ;p

As more people learn the truth of what is actually happening and of what has happened, it is causing deep divisions between people and their loved ones. Some people will not open their eyes for anything in the world. They would rather keep their heads in the sand than to wake up and have their illusions shattered. Here's one example.. -ECK

Theres a website I think you may like ECK.. heres the link

It goes pretty indepth into this sort of thinking, ties it in with current events and.. well.. isnt trying to sell another book ;p

Its goal is to "prepare us for WW3" which they claim has already started by the upper powers to get arms sales up and the war machines grinding again.. besides... wars are good for the economy.. just not the people fighting them :x

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Here is an example of how terrorism is fomented and why.

Israel gave major to aid to Hamas
www.vny.com...

Saturday, 24 February 2001 11:28 (ET)

Israel gave major to aid to Hamas By RICHARD SALE, Terrorism
Correspondent

NEW YORK, Feb. 24 (UPI) -- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, speaking
of the Islamic Resistance Movement Hamas recently described it as "the
deadliest terrorist group that we have ever had to face."

Active in Gaza and the West Bank Hamas wants to liberate all of
Palestine and establish a radical Islamic state in place of Israel. It
has gained notoriety with its assassinations, car bombs and other acts
of terrorism.

But Sharon had left something out.

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but,
according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials,
beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial
aid to Hamas over a period of years.
www.infomanage.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Theres a website I think you may like ECK.. heres the link

Thanks for the link, QS.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
What can I say after getting into Soficrow outstanding research on the Carlyle group I will have to agree, war is profits, but not for you or me the regular Joe, but for the elite the few the ones that hold the power behind the presidents.

Yes war are stage prepared and sold to us, with no questions ask.

Nobody cares that 3000 Americans are nothing to this elite than expendable lives that can be replaces in one day of birth rates in our nation.

The reality of this horrible way of thinking and profiting should have every American screaming for justice and to have somebody accountable in our government for this mistakes, no somebody in the middle east called "Bin-Laden" that is still not where to be find.

Conveniently hidden away plotting more acts of terror own our own soil so that is what our government said.

The hypocrisy the callousness is just to much to bear, while the power behind our government is in their vaults counting the spoils of war that they got from their investments firms.

You are right ECK, for this post you will be crucified.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I read through the article you linked, and did a little googling as well, to kind of round out the stories.

While the article is factually correct where it cites historical facts, the bulk of the article is concerned with conclusions (for which no sources are cited).

Not that the article is incorrect, but the author definitely starts out with a specific axe to grind, and only tells the parts of the story that help his thesis, and leave out parts that would harm it.

For instance, Spartacus WAS a threat to Roman social order. Spartacus and several of his underlings DID consider marching on Rome to secure more runaway slaves.

In the discussion of Japan's attack on Pearl Harbor, there's this little gem:

This forced Japan to consider seizing the oil and mineral rich regions in Indonesia.

which is a fairly amazing statement if you think about it. Roosevelt had the power to control the minds of Japan's aggressive military leadership; the fact that they had just authorized the invasion of Manchuria, and actions like the "rape of Nanking" are irrelevant? Does this author want us to take seriously the idea that Japan was a peace-loving nation, no different from Switzerland or Paraguay?

I am not saying the thesis is incorrect. But the argument as presented skews history in order to make a (shaky) case.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
In James Bamford's book "A Pretext for War," the Neo Cons' Clean Break strategy is discussed. They planned to roll over Iraq long before Bush took office. They sure hit the mother lode of pliability with him.

'A Pretext For War' Pages 261-269

Then Bush addressed the sole items on the agenda for the his first high level national security meeting. The topics were not terrorism--asubject he barely mentionedduring the campaign --or nervousness over China or Russia, but Israel and Iraq. From the very first moment, the Bush foreign policy would focus on three key objectives: get rid of Saddam, end American involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, and rearrange the dominoes in the Middle East.A key to the policy shift would be the concept of pre-emption.

The Blueprint for the new Bush policy had actually been drawn up five years earlier by three of his top national security advisors. Soon to be appointed to senior administration positions, they were Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, and David Wurmser. Ironically the plan was orginally intended not for Bush but for another world leader, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
www.itszone.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Then if so many people have started these threads, and so many people respond.. then apparently its something worth talking about on a CONSPIRACY FORUM..

Thanks, think before you post next time..

I didn't say so many people respond.

I wrote that because usually when people post the same stuff over and over again, they're told to use the Search function and post on a thread already dealing with the same subject.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Occurs the invasion of Iraq and the take over the middle east was in the planning before bush was elected, president, that tells you that he knew that he was to win the elections in 2000.

Also remember "'global Pax Americana"

Control of the Middle east and only to be shared with closes allies like UK.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
great post!

and great article!

makes you really think, what happened to the "truth" we learned in schools.

but then again, about history i just have two things to say:

history is written by the winners.

history is a lie we all agree upon.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Occurs the invasion of Iraq and the take over the middle east was in the planning before bush was elected, president, that tells you that he knew that he was to win the elections in 2000.

omg
Get real marg. You're hate for Bush is blinding you. The only thing that would show, is that Bush isn't that important. He's not even that powerful.

9/11 and probably most stuff that has happened post 9/11 (including Iraq - though maybe not invasion) would have happened with or without Bush. I wait for the day you see that Bush is not the next hitler or anti-christ or world conquerer, just a pawn...

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Get real marg. You're hate for Bush is blinding you. The only thing that would show, is that Bush isn't that important. He's not even that powerful.

You went straight for my post, I feel so special I am beyond speach, but that is ok It's plenty of allegations out there, thanks for places like ATS, only the blind are led by the blind.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You went straight for my post, I feel so special I am beyond speach,

....I posted twice in this thread before your post

Plus your post was...well.....nevermind

I mean, you keep saying that Bush sees himself as divine, which you don't believe his is, yet you believe he's able to accurately see and predict the future.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
One interesting thing to think about..

We're drawing a conversation that there are elites in the world (we'll call it the NWO or some likeminded organization) are have been and are forming wars by pulling governmental strings to get action/reaction.

So who are the 'guys on top'?.. Are they from America? .. It's obvious now that they have control of America.. the recent wars and war drum beatings have made this quite apparent..

But .. theres no way of stopping them without knowing who they are. Sure, the US could bomb Iran and China can bomb Taiwan and North korea could invade S. Korea.. all at the same time.. claiming different reasons for each invasion.. But what if this is all planned.. stir the emotions in these countries, and set it up that they all attack at once.. or within a few months/years of eachother..

Those 3 mini-wars alone would get the war machine back up and running. The iron mills making gun barrels, the massive production of armor and vehicles.. ahh the WW2 Economic War Machine..

Prepare the masses by 3 small wars. Spin off the World War during these fights?

Hell I dont know, only theorizing on the massive amount of information coming from these 3 potential wars.. ;p

Regardless, you, me, everyone else in this world that are already "Deprogrammed" or were never 'programmed'... What are we to do? We're average joes.. our voice means nothing.. and in this world, the average joe lost his voice a long long long time ago.

Watch, pray you live, and hold on cause its going to be a very bumpy ride.. but be prepared... go in your backyard and dig a huge ditch.. build a shelter, stock it, then bury it. And pray you never have to access it.

And until that day arrives.. dont dwell too much on it.. theres absolutly nothing you, me and everyone else in the world can do to stop it.

Revolt? Against what? The world? Without a target we're merely shooting into the sky..

[edit on 2/14/2005 by QuietSoul]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

omg
Get real marg. You're hate for Bush is blinding you.

And what is it that keeps you from learning the truth?

Did you read this, or pass over it?

'A Pretext For War' Pages 261-269

Then Bush addressed the sole items on the agenda for the his first high level national security meeting. The topics were not terrorism--asubject he barely mentionedduring the campaign --or nervousness over China or Russia, but Israel and Iraq. From the very first moment, the Bush foreign policy would focus on three key objectives: get rid of Saddam, end American involvement in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process, and rearrange the dominoes in the Middle East.A key to the policy shift would be the concept of pre-emption.

The Blueprint for the new Bush policy had actually been drawn up five years earlier by three of his top national security advisors. Soon to be appointed to senior administration positions, they were Richard Perle, Douglas Feith, and David Wurmser. Ironically the plan was orginally intended not for Bush but for another world leader, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
www.itszone.co.uk...

Open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Watch, pray you live, and hold on cause its going to be a very bumpy ride.. but be prepared... go in your backyard and dig a huge ditch.. build a shelter, stock it, then bury it. And pray you never have to access it.

Good advice. Knowing the truth of what's going on is the first step. Preparing for all possible scenarios is the next. I encourage everyone to think about this and to act on it. Whether an ice storm hits, a hurricane or the economy collapses, you will be more prepared to deal with it than not.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

blah blah blah

Open your eyes.

Umm......so.....
What does what your wrote have to do with anything?

I didn't say that attacking Iraq wasn't planned before Bush. I'm sure it was. The point I was making was just that. Whether Bush became president or not, it was likely going to happen.

Marg said that because it was planned before, that Bush knew he was going to be president. That's not true. Because...
"The only thing that would show, is that Bush isn't that important. He's not even that powerful."

Reading is fundamental.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

blah blah blah

Hmm.. you're very touchy. Mind answering the question?

Umm......so.....
What does what your wrote have to do with anything?

What exactly do you mean?

Whether Bush became president or not, it was likely going to happen.

So, according to your logic, that makes it ok? And it lets Bush off the hook?

Reading is fundamental.

Exactly. Try reading a variety of sources instead of just the ones you feel safe with. You might be surprised at what you'll learn. That is, if you're not afraid of that.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by ThatsJustWeird]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join