It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Terror - The Road to War and Dictatorship

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
i belive i have found some information about al zarqawi.
apparently he is not hiding at all!

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Once again......the "War On Terrorism" thread is inundated with ECK BS.

Hey ECK and all you koolaid drinkers.....why not petion ATS and start a "I HATE BUSH!" thread?

Ya ya, I know I don't have to read your garbage.....but it's like the car wreck on the side of the road.....ya know?

BTW, the "Truth" that you claim everything you say to be.....is called OPINION okay? You can't prove anything you say here. So there.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Not sure how I missed this. But man, you just got caught in your own hypocrisy.

Howzat? I use sources from across the spectrum (conservative/liberal).

*coughbullsh**cough*

Prove it.

Even if you do use sources from across the spectrum, you only post the articles that fit your agenda...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Did you know how we cleaned the urinal in the Navy. Take a package of unsweetin cool aid and pour it in. Man that stuff fumes up and kill the germs. No foolin!
Still with all the theories flying around about 9/11. They have produced I believe over 6000 books of all kinds about it. This is in the same subject line that lead to the war. That is too many direction pointing here and there to try and prove it. It seams that the only one laughing is the authors of the books going to the bank with that check. This problem of terrorist have been happening before the depression. I do not buy into the snake oil con (not directed to you Marg!:cool

It is not for oil for Bush and company. We have capped oil here that not many Americans know about. We are trying to run their oil out and then sell to them. This theory had been around for years as part of the plan, not take over the wells somewhere else.
We will have to see how the prediction play out. You know how I feel about liberals....................
I was civil, right Marg?

Golden Shellback..............................................King Neptune Rex Royal Court.........Shoot first and ask question later

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Ummm look at this it looks like U.S. Gov lied again www.vialls.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

Give me a break, donation to keep the intelligents up.
Not even a reputable site, Tiger! Gee, you have flipped out on this one. The article is a stagged piece.
If I write something on the net and post it. Would you donate money to me?
Do I have a CGU11s to sell you. It comes complete with a squadors of 12 fighters....................
Nope, they are not toys my friend, they are real.
Ever hear of Seagulls!

Golden Shellback...............................................King Neptune Rex Used Seagulls dealer

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There is much suspicion surrounding the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Harriri. It's common knowledge the Bush administration is gunning for Iran and Syria. How convenient, then, this should happen.

The most important question: Who stood to gain from this?

This is most likely a perfect example of what this thread is all about.

Israel and/or America Implicated in Killing of Rafik Harriri:

"This is the work of an intelligence service, not a small group," said Rime Allaf, Middle East analyst at London's Royal Institute of International Affairs.

Sam Hamod, Ph.D.

02/14/05 "Information Clearing House" - - We must do as they do in other criminal cases, look at who had the most to gain from the assassination of Prime Minister Harriri. The Lebanese had a lot to lose, as did the Syrians (he was close to Bashir Al Assad, the leader of Syria), as did the other Arab countries in the region who saw him as a strong leader and a stabilizing force in Lebanese politics. On the other hand, Israel has wanted chaos in Lebanon, as has America, and both countries have been agitating to get Hezbollah outlawed and both America and Israel have wanted the Lebanese to oust Syria. In both cases, the Lebanese government has said, “NO,” that Hezbollah is a respected part of Lebanese life and that Syria is there to protect Lebanon from Israeli aggression.

No matter where else you look, no one else had anything to gain except Israel and the U.S. because this death could cause some possible upset in Lebanese politics and life.

Most Middle East experts in the Arab and Muslim worlds believe Israeli hands were at work in the killing of former Prime Minister of Lebanon, Rafik Harriri.
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

After the way this administration lied through its teeth to get us into war with Iraq, it is beyond me how anyone could believe any accusations that come from them (like Syria is behind this).

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here's an interesting look inside the Reagan white house and how they dealt with terrorism. It's an interview with author and journalist Bob Woodward.

Let's start with 1981. Reagan comes into office. The U.S. hostages are released by Iran. What is the Reagan Administration's attitude toward the threat of terrorism?

Well, they felt initially you have to be tough. Carter was not tough enough. So toughness is the theme. The catalytic advance for the entire Reagan administration was the attempted assassination of Reagan, and then a couple of months later, the attempted assassination of the Pope.... [Reagan's was] March 30, 1981, and then the Pope was early May....As people in the White House saw it, Reagan and the Pope under attack changed the whole dynamic, made everyone more vigilant, concerned about terrorism. And they directed a great deal of attention toward it.

How did it change their view of the terrorist threat?

...You have to be tough. You can't negotiate with terrorists, was the theme, at least in words. Of course, later they didn't practice that.

Who was the spokesperson for that view? Was there disagreement?

Essentially what happened in the Reagan administration, the Secretary of Defense Weinberger, wanted to solve the problems of terrorism or diplomacy with negotiation, not with military force. Frequently, George Schultz, the Secretary of State, when you would think he would want to negotiate, wanted to be tough and wanted to use the military. These [two men] were such powerful forces in the Reagan administration, that at times they nullified themselves. And it's Casey at the CIA who filled the vacuum and said, "We will solve our problems with covert action."
www.pbs.org...

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
It all comes to the project Cyclone the destabilization of the middle east was on the plans since the seventies, and is culminating with the bush administration, I guess bush was waiting to have the white house handle to him so he can hurry up and put the last details together for the last project to finish the middle east stability and get the glory for it.

The terrorist camps, the tali ban the 9/11, the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq and now the conveniently death in Syria was all in the planning it does not take a genius to guess who is coming next and then the circle will be complete.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The terrorist camps, the tali ban the 9/11, the invasion of Afghanistan, Iraq and now the conveniently death in Syria was all in the planning it does not take a genius to guess who is coming next and then the circle will be complete.

We are playing with a fire we cannot control. But these guys running the show are beyond learning averse.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Good post East Coast Kid
If people realized the real reasons behind wars they wouldn't be in favor or supportive...and who would fight

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SiberianTiger

being a photographer, as well as other things, here's where at least the first part of the article you posted is completely and utterly wrong, i don't care how many charts and graphs the guy used: the shot of the Taxi shows a relatively well-overcasted morning. overcats creates diffused light. diffused light bounces around in the atmosphere to come from multiple directions, sometimes completely washing shadows out, except directly under the feet of those standing still. there is a little shadow visible, though, which could easily be explained by the sunlight creeping through an area of thinner clouds, creating a slightly more centralized diffused light-source and creating a brightness effect on a camera that is otherwise used indoors, where there is less light and its automatic iris is probably at its best compromise for the situation it's operating in.

again, WHAT HAPPENED TO FACTS?

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fledgling666
again, WHAT HAPPENED TO FACTS?

I see the link is to VIALLS. I have problems with Vialls, personally. He makes some pretty wild claims. Is he who he claims he is? Is he an agent of disinformation? To this point, I havn't been able to ascertain the answer to that. Anyone else out there familiar with him?

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
This is a good article, worth taking the time to read.

Sword Play And
Operation Gladio
By Chris Floyd
Moscow Times
2-18-5

'You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security."

This was the essence of Operation Gladio, a decades-long covert campaign of terrorism and deceit directed by the intelligence services of the West -- against their own populations. Hundreds of innocent people were killed or maimed in terrorist attacks -- on train stations, supermarkets, cafes and offices -- which were then blamed on "leftist subversives" or other political opponents. The purpose, as stated above in sworn testimony by Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra, was to demonize designated enemies and frighten the public into supporting ever-increasing powers for government leaders -- and their elitist cronies.
www.rense.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join