It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering why, no camera or video footage of an alien, if we are visited so often

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Possession isn't the only characteristic of aliens/demons. Just the sheer sight of them is enough to send bad vibes to you, their body language. I read either in the vid or on a site after googling "John Keel alien demons" that some contactees report their energy being disappeared, and perhaps the aliens somehow entered their body mentally into their thoughts

There are cases of mental illness possessions, depending on how loosely the terms are, so have there been from aliens

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Anyhow op check out valiant thor and jill the people from Venus who met the president.
Great story why it has not been made into a comedy movie I don't know.
Also Jill is super hot for a venusian.
edit on 29-12-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
1 Aliens If they are watching dont want us knowing or to interfere .
But if I were a alien and wanted to contact humans ( knowing your going to be as tochie as you are but also knowing if I dont do it now in a 100 years you will be coming to me this is what I would do .

Build a small ship equip it with energy shields that can withstand Any weapon humans have including nuks( ala star trek ( not so far fetched )
Now first I land on the white house lawn (( lol Humans are so funny ))
now after they get board of tring to shoot my ship and every one gets tired of watching a ship that has just been sitting there for weeks and goes about there life ( aka gets over that shock )

Then Ill slowly fly the ship out into teh most open spot in the desert I can find and let them start taking pot shots with a nuk or two .
Now once they relise nothing they can do can affect my ship then Ill ask would you like to make contact like a civilized species or just keep acting like a plant of apes throwing rocks at the moon ?

Sooner or later they would get tired of attacking every one would get tired of the omg aliens drama ( as nothing has changed .

Now for the bad news Your so stupid by now a few 100 thousand have killed each other and them self .
Really If i wanted to take over all i would need to do is park a few dozen ships near large citys and wate till the other countrys attack you ( kill two birds attitude . You would do 90 % of the work for me .
End up killing your self off and hwo nice ready made planet just clean it up .

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
as for the question,

1) The gov may see aliens more formally than random civilians. "Someone has got to find how what the heck those things are" so they send an agent to wave down a sheep, meet and greet. They can get photos but gov chooses not to release. They hardly even released that Nimmitz vid and it had next to nothing. :

2) Civilians seeing aliens it's probably 1/100 times they'll take a photo but if they have they likely know the Gov might track them down, small chance that aliens delete it themselves, but a chance Gov will find it and locate you

3) There already was some real ones maybe but were tracked and erased

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
4) Consciousness/energy mutuality deletes it. There's a chance you have so much paranoia around the photo, that your energy wills it out of whatever device.

I found that after my encounter, consciousness was extremely hieghtened around me, my pages stopped working, i first tried to go to facebook but for the first time it was blocked. I eventually found profound proof it was my own energy who was blocking it, somehow in the router. So if I want to be a smarty pants to the person saying "hehe.. he isn't coming close to the real reason.." then my final answer would be consciousness/energy will/god + synchronisity can delete them from the device. Just like how those are what stops aliens from exposing themselves because a higher energy says "Okay back away for now"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

An optical observing device, with the capability to focus and zoom on a far away object perhaps?

Sounds like a great device... To line up a rail-gun shot.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I posit that your DEMONS are possibly misinterpreted forms of life that are just like any life. They advanced their technology and may not exist in standard matter as we know it.

We call them demons.

They could just be some civilization that had over 8 billion additional years of natural and technological advancement.

->All aliens are demons
?

Maybe, if you are willing to believe stories written by humans as an expert source of information about beings we can't even perceive properly.

I would guess it's more likely all "demons" are just another civilization being misinterpreted.

Many islands in the pacific have tribes that are convinced airplanes are Gods.

I personally have a tough time believing in a bipolar God. A God that at first says any sin is an abomination and damns me to hell. Then that God says buuuuuut if you really don't want to go to hell I guess I can have my son take the heat for you, and even though I said you should go to hell for sinning, I guess I could let it slide.

God might want to speak with their physician about sudden mood swings and get their thyroid levels checked.

Full omnipotence that second guesses itself?

In the words of Teamfourstar's Kami "So this is what passes for omnipotence these days?..."

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
They could just be some civilization that had over 8 billion additional years of natural and technological advancement.

Off-topic but just to add some sunshine to people who think, all life is gonna turn out like them in 8 billion years.. Nah..
they came from a planet much further from sun, with fewer resources, there's no squishy mass on their bodies which is likely a product of excess water. We have an abundance of resources in the goldy lox zone, i think that is why we are so cute.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Weapons are becoming rare in the civilized parts?

Tell me more about how the great industrialized cities of Detroit, Houston, and Camden New Jersey are having a magnificent decline in weapons.

I wonder why the United States is such an outlier...

Civilized part of the world maybe?

I was pretty sure the United States had enough bullets saved up to kill everyone on Earth a few times over, and a gun for every citizen, man, woman, child, and otherwise... And an additional secondary sidearm for every citizen, in addition to the first gun, because you never know when you need that ankle holster.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

don't get me wrong we are all a little alien. However walking after the encounter i realized that i relate to a cat like 80% of me feels like i am a cat.

warm bodied, enjoy touch.

but, when the aliens came, there was only dumb dinosaurs. the moon made them scurry in the night, develop fur. The equal size shaped not only metaphysical, but their brains. To look up and see "whoa, that's beautiful"
But there was just dumb animals squacking, flapping, and sure they were amazing.

Now that the deed is done, we say, you shouldn't have.
But at the time they were too blinded, blinded by the misfortune of curiousity.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

They could have left this planet untouched.

What you'd witness is a 3 billion advanced species, see a planet with dinosaurs, who at night, all became dormant until morning, repeating endlessly, slowly evolving.

But they've been to all the planets within 1000 light years. Yes they sent treckies to investigate and report back the findings all over. Theres billions of them and their advanced and all similar anyways it's like having 10 000 coconuts and throwing one out to sea.

So their only desire was to do something interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Alien disclosure means them revealing life outer parts of cosmos being revealed, if the gov allows it, along with photographic evidence of their homeworlds, what the creatures look like, mind you they likely might be almost as ugly as greys, but not all i'm sure.

link   
They have waited thousands of years which seems like a long time to us here in 3D physical life, but it is nothing to them and those on higher dimensions where time does not even exist. To get the best answer to such questions why not go to the Best sources that exist. Judith Coates is one and maybe the BEST source. Jeshua (Jesus) speaks through her and many others, several of which are very well known. One other is Pamela Kribbe from the Netherlands, Tina Spalding and Glenda Green. Of course he does. The incredible book The Way of Mastery from Jesus is available through ShantiChristo.com. There is no human being who could write such a book. None! The church teaches their followers that the bible was inspired, but have you ever asked a bible believer and worshipper or a preacher or priest if inspiration stopped at some point? Have you even thought about this or thought about asking them such things? Because for some of us humans, these questions are there in our mind from the earliest days of this lifetime. They don't know what to say when you ask them about inspiration. As with everything else regarding the bible and important questions about God, Jesus, Life, Death and the afterlife, they can only offer and share OPINIONS. Nothing more. But of course inspiration exists. Of course God and Jesus never went silent. Why would they? They absolutely did not turn their backs on humans. They speak to us all the time in many ways. But we are a planet with billions of Know-it-alls. We have millions of people who know what God is doing NOW, what God was doing last year. We have millions who can speak for God and Jesus. How bout that? Just ask them, you will see. We have millions who know what God and Jesus would say on any subject. What they would feel about anything and everything. Who they would speak to if they chose to speak to someone. How they would do that. This is why we evolve so damn slowly! We keep going in circles because everyone already knows it all and yet we keep making the same mistakes. We have great books from both God and Jesus! Of course we do. Do you think that they don't see the huge mess that is the bible? They don't see it? How every person and every church has their own opinions about what that books says and what it means? God can see this mess right? How anyone who attempts to read that storybook can only form opinions about it never knowing if they are correct or not. The truth is, that early, corrupt, powerful, Roman church leaders saw all the splintering going on with beliefs after Jesus was gone. They saw this and they wanted to round up everyone under one roof. The Roman roof. So they create a book, call it God's book, full of God's words and they then force that book onto the people. If you spoke out against that book or shared and offered something different they either locked you up, or it was off with the head or maybe stoned to death and even burned at the stake. And God did not see all this? The extreme passages in that book are called extreme because they are impossible to believe and swallow that they came from our Creator. Those passages, ideas, rules, laws and messages came from those Men who put that book together. Plain and simple. Have you watched the Bart Ehrman lecture called Misquoting Jesus? How can anyone believe in and trust that old book after hearing the truth and the facts about that old book? And so, we have books authored by Jesus and those are The Impersonal Life, A Course In Miracles, The Way of Mastery, Jesus and Mastership, and Jesus: My Autobiography. To name a few! When Jesus was a child and living with the Essenes at their compound at Mt. Carmel along with his family, he had a teacher named Judith. Read the book The Remnant by Mary LaCroix. Judith has come back in this lifetime to work with HIM and help Him get his messages out. She is Judith Coates here now in this lifetime. There have been healings at those sessions at her home each month. They don't advertise, market these sessions or broadcast them in any way. You have to find your way there somehow. By seeking and asking. I have flown across the country to be there at a monthly session with jeshua (Jesus). The first thing you notice is that He knows all about you. Everything! Right down the the second of any point in your whole life. And past lives too. I was given transcripts from hundreds of those sessions and there is not doubt in my mind who it is coming through and speaking through Judith. Tom Delonge and his Team need to go and investigate Mrs. Coates. Because you can have answers to any and all questions any human being could possible come up with. Including all this stuff about our Space Brothers, when it all started, who were they, how our skies are full of ships right now, some of them 3 miles long. They are waiting for us to grow up and be in a state of mind and state of being where we can accept that they are out there and that we will meet them one day soon. Don't you know, that the first thing that would happen in the past hundred years if they showed up and showed themselves is, that they would have been shot at. Humans here would be shooting everything we got at them if they came here and landed. So this whole message or reply from me is to say that they have not shown themselves to the masses because they know what would happen if they did. If you want to know more and absorb more info about secret technology, aliens, space travel and the like, take a look at the Wingmakers and the book from them called Ancient Arrow Project. And the Dr. Neruda interviews. Of course the know-it-alls will just laugh at such things because of course they know better. But just for the fun of it, why not go and have a peek inside that info? We don't need to speculate or wonder or guess or form opinions on any subject. Have you been to the large question and answer section at the Kryon site? Kryon has been speaking to us for over 20 years and has never been wrong ever. Kryon has taught us about the 97% of our DNA that our scientists call JUNK DNA. Might want to have a look at that info. Same with the Crop Circles info from Kryon and Jeshua. You know, it is quite possible that Moses did not see or hear from a burning bush. It was most likely a ship with bright lights! I mean, we still have millions who think and believe that many men pulling on ropes and using pulleys built the great pyramids. LOL.....in the book Anna, Grandmother of Jesus were are taught and told about those pyramids. Of course the know-it-all people know that that book is full of nonsense and is New Age mumbo jumbo. Right? We have right now here amongst us another Jesus and Buddha walking this Earth. His name is Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev. He represents no religion or faith. He had the same exact experience that Jesus had during his so-called 40 days and 40 nights in the wilderness. You can hear him explain this in his TED TALKS video on youtube. Might want to check that out. IF you can look in the mirror and admit that YOU DO NOT KNOW IT ALL and you know there is more to the story than we have ever been told. PEACE!!!

edit on 29-12-2017 by 2QUICK because: I re-read or proof-read my reply or response and found mistakes and errors.

link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'd imagine if there were UfO/UAEs nobody would notice because everyone's too busy reading their phones and taking selfies

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 2QUICK

Not reading until you put into paragraphs.
It would hurt my eyes.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

or eaten

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

It would be cool If they took us for trips and such whizzing about.
It would be the biggest thing in our history If aliens came down to say hi, everything would change overnight, we would come together as a species and If they are evil kick and eat em as one as the human race....no more hatred of our fellow man because we could just all hate the aliens.
Or if they are nice that would also be cool.
Lol...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

i have more or less found the truth
and it isnt as disturbing as people think it is

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Oh you can't post that without telling us what the truth is.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All this talk of Aliens and demons so I'll throw my hat into the ring; UFOs are most likely going to be AI enabling them to travel for thousands of years through the galaxy, stopping by planets to collect water and whatever resources they need. Maybe like the movie Ex Machina the AI has no compassion or curiosity for lifeforms, no desire to communicate.

OP Are there many accounts of witnesses cameras breaking or not working? I have read a few accounts where people see something, rush to get their camera and the phenomena is gone. I've also heard of cars refusing to start as if disabled but can't recall any cameras stopped working

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join