It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering why, no camera or video footage of an alien, if we are visited so often

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

I was not implying that Americans are delusional. I am a practising Christian myself. I think in the US the culture is to search for something meaningful outside of oneself. I also think there is something of a spiritual void which in the UK many attempt to fill with alcohol. That isn't the case for the rest of Europe.

Actually, I was rather expecting you to come up with cases from Europe of alien abductions or from South America. I had heard that the reports started just after the first film that included it in its storyline.

posted on Dec, 31 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TiggyTiger

Perspective: Is there anywhere in Europe you can drive 100 kmh for 12 hours and not see another human? Ok, well, you can do that, in the United States, without ever leaving the state of Texas.

Alright, there are 49 more states and several territories. Texas isn't even the biggest.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Perhaps not, though maybe in the north of Scotland on a B road. It doesn't matter as that's not required for an alien abduction. I don't think that was the situation in most abduction claims.

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I would think that an intelligent civilization would send numerous probes which would transmit information back home about an unknown solar system and its planets. No matter what their biology is, their evolution would be guided by their physical environment just like us. And just like humans, it's easier to send a Rover to Mars than a manned mission, so far anyway. Perhaps all these sightings are probes outfitted with robots that may mimic them.

Whatever they are, they're not afraid to be seen. Otherwise they would be cloaked. But I wonder why they would want to be seen but not communicate? That leads me to believe that a lot of these sightings are just plain old trash. Unfortunately, if there is a real other world phenomenon out there (and I don't expect the government to tell us any time soon), it would be hard to tell the difference between phony sightings and the real McCoy.

edit on 1-1-2018 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Probably a lot of UFOs are conventional objects, but I do know someone who saw one that wasn't just in the sky but came right down. He was in a car with a friend, driving through one of the forest plantations in East Anglia at night. He didn't make a big thing of telling people because it's not the kind of thing we really talk about in the UK. I'm pretty sure he's not the sort of bloke to invent something like that.

However....there as a woman on tv recently, living in England, who claimed that both her and her son had been abducted several times from beside the bus stop in the middle of a city! When asked when it tended to happen, she replied, 'Well, it seems to happen after we eat Kentucky Fried Chicken'. A local councillor in another town has also been quite open about his relationships with aliens. I don't know if he got re-elected.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join