It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Answering why, no camera or video footage of an alien, if we are visited so often

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Here we go which type of aliens do you hope come down and say Hi?.

Me? hot green ones.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
as for the evidence in question, well there are some cool photos at the bottom off this page (in spanish sadly) :www.planetabenitez.com...
and in the top off this one: www.planetabenitez.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Nah the three boobed ones are better

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

he is just saying that the so called demons are the same thing that whatever the ufonauts are, i.e what i call the humanoids
not that the aliens are actually demons

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

interdimensional beings
thats it

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

he is just saying that the so called demons are the same thing that whatever the ufonauts are, i.e what i call the humanoids
not that the aliens are actually demons

while using the terms "aliens are the so called demons"

"but not "actual" demons"
is a bit much to say "he never said they were demons"

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 2QUICK

Web 1.0 sites, circa 1999, called.

They want their text walls back.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Nice thinking there. . .

I'll just add, as principals:

Preditors don't show themselves to prey at all if they are good at what they do.

Some preditors will show themselves as bait in order to trap the unwarry.

The vulnerable don't show themselves to preditors unneccessarily if they can avoid it.

The peaceful (wise?) try to avoid dangerous situations.

So one can look at the behaviour as tactical.

afterthought

As a lot of people point out here on ATS; humanity is preditory. From the salesman looking for the next commission to the corporate world of takeovers and acquisitions and onwards to international hegemony.

An alien Civilisation would be conquered as soon as they showed their weaknesses to humanity.

If one were to argue that ETs are too far ahead of us in technology and could wipe us out in an instant. Then I would argue that truely advanced aliens may not be able to harm us themselves because of empathy.

Humans only experience one side of an event such as shooting a deer, the Hunter's side. The hunter does not feel the deer's fear and pain. If the hunter did feel both sides of the event, would the hunter pull the trigger of the gun?

Empathy can be a double edged sword.

edit on 29-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: added afterthought

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

why, no camera or video footage of an alien, if we are visited so often

Because they have absolute, incredible knowledge of the human brain/ nervous system. psychology, and various highly advanced & very specific technologies which apportion control over the brain/mind/body of human beings who are contacted/abducted/experimented on.

Technologies related to harmonic resonance, binaural/ hemi-synch & other subliminal conditioning/ post-hypnotic triggering methods. Not only this, but they have apparently proven capacity to interfere with the relative 'solidity' of tangible objects in the physical environment, and they have means of cover/ camouflage/ 'escape & evade' techniques for their craft which are so wildly advanced by our own standards, that to observe them disappearing in a shower of sparks, or splitting into five luminous balls of flame which gradually disappear from view, or to simply fade away as if they were an image made from soap bubbles - to our minds, it appears as high magic, the stuff of dreams, fantasies & hallucinations.

They are able to exert phenomenal control over our perception of time also, and have been shown to muddy the waters by appearing in a number of guises, so many forms & styles of appearance for their craft - it's all smoke & mirrors, light & shadow.

Their ability to control us, and to camouflage their presence in such fantastical ways, shows that they deem themselves to be 100% in control. They do not view us as a threat, because 99% of witnesses/ victims are spellbound, staring at the light show or the strange little men who just emerged from the side of a mountain - we are absolutely the victims of an incredibly sophisticated psy-op, which has been going on for thousands of years, and it is my guess that our military knows this now, and perhaps has adopted a certain strategy of mitigation, damage limitation, and intelligence gathering.

The principles of the deception are likely to be remarkably simple, and all the fascinating detail of the light, sound & appearances is almost entirely likely to be totally randomised, controlled by AI, unless elements of a 'narrative' are being programmed into the mind & memory of the victim.

One person sees a little man wearing a blue coat & red cap, who paralyses a group of schoolchildren for thirty minutes - another sees a giant insect which appears to be emanating compassion, telepathically sending out messages of love & care, totally at odds with the utterly alien visage before the eyes. It is designed this way, to confuse & confound, to provide reservoirs of speculation covering ovver every aspect of their actual work, likely to be rooted in hypnosis & waveform weapons/ tools for the control of the human nervous system. Who knows what their machinations may be? Dark elves, that is certain.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found that video posted earlier, Unholy Communion, extremely UNconvincing. I wish I hadn't wasted my time watching it. There was no real evidence in it; just a couple of evangelicals of a particular turn of mind, warning people not to believe aliens who were trying to convert them to a universalist perspective. Well good for the aliens, I say. Maybe if more people gave up narrow dogmatism, an apocalypse will be less likely.

How come it's always Americans who get abducted? Has anyone in Europe ever claimed to be abducted by aliens?

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiggyTiger
How come it's always Americans who get abducted? Has anyone in Europe ever claimed to be abducted by aliens?

Naïve question..

First of all Russia is far more suspicious and occupied with what aliens are than any other place
There's a fair share of Australians on UFO boards
The US's population density is about 10x less than Europe, so instead of 500 people in a square mile, there's 50
Alongside with europes sophistication and collaboration, any freak outs go unwarranted with the general population, unlike America who can handle a bit of shake

Leaving out all the stories from Africa (less technology), South America (less tech, different language that doesn't spread)
Canada gets its fair share of alien encounters

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Even in the UK we have plenty of places where people could be abducted with no one seeing them. East Anglia is sparsely populated and known for UFO sightings. I know someone who saw one there with his friend. Much of Scotland is classed as a wilderness.

I think it is something in the American psyche, like being religious. I can't imagine even the most New Age person here actually wanting to be abducted by aliens. Maybe we don't seek that sort of excitement.

On a site like this where people are supposed to be polite, it would not have been beyond you to simply state your reasoning without calling me naive. I am a very well travelled woman of 53 who is well aware of the comparative size and populations of the US and Europe.

I did hear of someone in Europe who thought he was being abducted by aliens, but it was when he was extremely exhausted during a break in a demanding, competitive cycle ride and he was in the rest van with other people the whole time the experience occurred.

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: TiggyTiger

About as polite as you to insinuate that only delusional 'mericans believe in aliens

I wasn't calling you but your question, naive

posted on Dec, 29 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TiggyTiger

There's an obvious underlying pattern

It's not "why does US talk so much about alien encounters"

it's this one small section of the world's inability to question "Why aren't we"

Because out of the entire area of the land mass of all of earth, that is the ONLY one, especially UK, who isnt.

Try that

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   
With regards to the apparent skewing of report density per capita, I think that essentially, the USA was 'ground zero' for the initiation of the Psy-Op against humanity. The USA led the world in the years following WW2, and I presume that is the exact reason why the 'phenomenon' gained in intensity & apparent frequency following on from the 'Roswell Intervention'. However, as many capable researchers have pointed out - not only is there an apparent extraterrestrial presence/ control system in place, but there is plenty of evidence to suggest that post-war Nazis were flying missions to demonstrate air superiority, such as the Washington '52 flyovers, which were conveniently brushed under the carpet as if nothing had happened. Indeed, there are elements which suggest that the 'alien/ET presence' hypothesis was at times used as a cover for the ongoing presence of superior human technology in the skies overhead.

In my final estimation, I suspect that what is documented as UFO activity around the world is something like 80% unknown, and 20% Nazi legacy/ breakaway civilisation. I am guessing that the original Nazi faction probably split off into ideologically opposing forces, and that various alliances with earthbound human governments have been negotiated, treaties enacted, pacts established then broken, factions segregating, and so on. It is my firm belief that there is a permanent non-human presence on the Moon, and that colonies - perhaps refugees from the original 'cosmic war' scenario - have been established (& possibly long since abandoned) on Mars too.

Lots to see, lots to learn.. But f you or I were to want to establish a covert non-terrestrial base of operations, and were in a cold war with non-human intelligences - well, we would probably want to keep it quiet, as would the non-humans. So al contact is strictly controlled, with the victims being subjected to intense neurological control throughout all experimentation. The only memories which remained would be dismissed as nocturnal fanatsies, lucid dreams & sleep paralysis. Only 2% of experiencers would have the courage to dig into what their experience actually entailed - and then down the rabbit hole they go. The Nazi factions probably have taken leaves from the book of the Other, carrying on their sick human experimentation as was occurring during WW2 under monsters such as Josef Mengele. I suspect the opposition to continued brutal human experimentation has led to at least one factional split in the decades since WW2. Indeed, the legacy breakaway civilisation may have largely dropped its Nazi overtures in the seventy years since the original ascension of the Nazi power. They may be decent, civilised people by now, who knows..

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

You are not considering the simple fact if they are so advanced to get here why would they need to be visible in any way

Why would their so called craft/transport appear as a dot or blob a light in a picture/video in the first place

edit on 30-12-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

no read the quote again

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Weapons are becoming rare in the civilized parts?

Yes, in Europe, for example, weapons are rare.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
he says the demons people were seeing are the same as ETs
he says that they take different forms to appeal to human imagination for whatever time period, be it chariots, fairies, or demons, and now currently, little men in space ships.
He doesn't think they are just any of these, but beings from another dimension who are made of energy

But it's just kind of dumb to say "he never said they were demons!" maybe it's your poor english, but that's like having a pet pigeon, and people saying "so pigeons were pets?" and then you saying "what a load of nonsense. they weren't JUST pets"

maybe you should realize the term demon might have only existed after people saw aliens, and saw the bad energy and tricks, and called it a demon. he says that ETs we see today, were the same demons people saw before.

Modern definition of demon is an evil entity. maybe you think it means a demon from the bible, and restrict the definition to demons from the bible, lets say there is a made up book called zoroth and the author created a creature called 'demon' and you are saying ET's are the creature in zoroth's book, because it's a fantasy fiction. of course they aren't

now stop being trivial

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

"he says that they take different forms to appeal to human imagination for whatever time period, be it chariots, fairies, or demons, and now currently, little men in space ships."
thats exactly what i believe!
he never says that all paranormal phenomena is demons
just that he demons are one of them

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join