It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we did it!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley
I think that so far the "disclosure" shows that there is something to the UFO phenomena. It doesn't necessarily mean they are of an extraterrestrial origin.

There is still the possibility of a terrestrial origin, including such things as ancient civilizations. Our oceans still remain largely unexplored.

We should keep an open mind about the origins of these sightings. The real truth may be even more amazing that we currently believe.

-dex

Quoted this because it is a very realistic point.

As far as we know, they could be visitors from another dimension or time (which I suppose is a "dimension" of its own).

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: humanoidlord

There's documentary evidence it is real. My point is it could be a secret military drone.

Or it could be a real extraterrestrial craft. I'm just pointing out "Unidentified" has more than one meaning.

It'd be difficult to control a drone like that. We don't have anything that can go that fast.

How do you know that? That's the point of the black programs- we aren't supposed to know what we have.

Very true, and fair point. My only argument would be that if we had the technology to build something that could take off that fast, and stop on a dime at such a high rate of speed then we'd be using it already and would already be able to travel further distances..

Yes. And again, a black or unacknowledged special access program wouldn't tell us about when they used the tech or where they went with it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

More interested in private party stories from regular folk.

Not celebrities, or officials, or researchers...

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

1) I wish they'd (of the "THEY", whomever 'They' are...) hurry up and PROVE the flippin' things are out there happily flitting around our skies, shadowing our airplanes, abducting and tagging (alien 'catch and release' program) some of earth's citizens and snooping around our nuclear sites! Everyone with an open (and inquiring mind!) know for 99.99% ad infinitum sure that they're real! And the number of those who accept their existence is growing larger all the time...and with recent 'reveals' are likely to get a little more pushy than usual. So, GIVE, will ya?!

2) Of course a HUGE part of that ABSOLUTE proof will be when one decides to plop down on earth in front of a goodly crowd, hop out and say something hopefully a lot more intelligent than the usual comedic: "Take me to your leader!". Or an alien equivalent of a problem some of us have had from time to time: "Hi folks, please excuse my dropping in unannounced, but I ran out of gas and need a little help getting on my way to buzz my human quota for the day. Could you help me out, please?" I prefer to envision polite aliens....you know, rather than the ones featured in "Independence Day".

Which ever happens first, I just hope and pray it happens BEFORE I die!! RIGHT?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Yes. And again, a black or unacknowledged special access program wouldn't tell us about when they used the tech or where they went with it.

Also, there's a little thing called "testing." Sometimes these projects can do fabulous things, but aren't useful in a real-life situation.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Also, there's a little thing called "testing." Sometimes these projects can do fabulous things, but aren't useful in a real-life situation.

Exactly

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
a reply to: skunkape23

Sell me your idea.
Two places in Texas. The Garner area and Brazoria county. See them more often than most would believe.
Give me a camera a enough scratch to get by on...not much for me.
I can give some footage of lights doing strange things within some time.
No hoaxes.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What you mean "we" paleface? "We" didn't do anything but read what others have written and make fools of ourselves declaring every light in the sky must mean aliens from space. In this last go around we have some MSM showing 'gun camera' footage of a blurry object with no definition. Terrible footage and it's already below the fold. No one cares. What will happen next is that the charlatans in the field will pretend it's all their doing, people like Steven Greer, and once people connect the dots with his shenanigans--and those like him, this so-called "Disclosure" will fade away. There will have to be a whole lot more than this to make a dent, and if this is all we've got--it's laughable.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Terrahertz radiation, consciousness and entanglement are the key areas we should be looking at as I believe they hold the key to unlocking this mystery.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

"We" didn't do this. Like it or not, it was Delonge, George Knapp, Robert Bigelow, Steve Justice et al. It wasn't us. ATS posters didn't make NYT to write a big serious piece about UAPs, it was the aforementioned people.

But now we do have a chance and we have to grab it and keep the momentum going. The time is now.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

greys arent the only one being reported look at my other threads

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

let me see: skinwalker ranch, hessdallen, pine bush...
nailed it?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

ugh not this ZOMG evil aliens crap again...
if they existed they would probally have killed us all already
and i dont even know if we are dealing with aliens

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

bingo

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

exactly
remenber richard doty?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

sorry but this is gonna take very long to happen
the ufo phenomena isnt sane, so why would it timing be?

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

yes for the number 2, no to 1 and 3

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

no,not we as ats, we as the ufologists

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Oh, gotcha. And indeed you're right. Exciting times.

posted on Dec, 22 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublant

yup
we are finnaly being taken seriously!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join