It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we did it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I think that so far the "disclosure" shows that there is something to the UFO phenomena. It doesn't necessarily mean they are of an extraterrestrial origin.

There is still the possibility of a terrestrial origin, including such things as ancient civilizations. Our oceans still remain largely unexplored.

We should keep an open mind about the origins of these sightings. The real truth may be even more amazing that we currently believe.

-dex

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

There is still the possibility of a terrestrial origin, including such things as ancient civilizations. Our oceans still remain largely unexplored.

-dex

This possibility is fascinating to me. It doesn't get much discussion at all, though. I know it's also a pretty "out there" explanation for the phenomenon, but I think it's more logical or reasonable than the extraterrestrial hypothesis, maybe.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Until the embarrassing branch decides to show their tinfoiled hat wearing faces!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The point with intuition is sometimes you just know certain things. Your mind can make a million excuses even with the news showing a real live video clip. There's more than enough info out there to know there's aliens on earth, any person can draw that conclusion, like the sun and moon being equal in size, people often seeing lights that have no real reason to be there, in small towns, etc. After you collect enough info, you just know basically.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

-dex

This possibility is fascinating to me. It doesn't get much discussion at all, though. I know it's also a pretty "out there" explanation for the phenomenon, but I think it's more logical or reasonable than the extraterrestrial hypothesis, maybe.

I agree.

One reason I think we should always take this possibility into consideration is that we actually have science and engineering that makes a large sub-ocean civilization a real possibility. Of course we're not at a place where we could actually construct something like that.

On the other hand, any theories that support viable interstellar travel are many decades away from even having a solid theoretical basis. But, I think we will eventually solve that puzzle as well.

-dex

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Now seeing the floodgates of stories like this all over the net now.

Pretty interesting take:

I think we’re entering an era of actual evidence. We’ve reached a moment of critical mass of credible witnesses, and these are witnesses that are in charge of multi-million-dollar weapon platforms with, in some cases, the highest level of security clearances and in some cases they’re trained observers. When these individuals are trying to report something, ‘Hey I saw this when I was flying,’ that can be turned around and people say ‘hey look if you’re crazy, there goes your flight status.’ Or all of a sudden commander so-and-so in charge of this very elite fighter wing will no longer be taken seriously. In fact, people are going to start to judge whether or not maybe our friend here might not be a little crazy, or maybe some loose screws. That’s always a threat to these people’s career. And let’s face it, these people have to pay their taxes, they have to pay their mortgages, they have families, they’re putting their kids through school. And frankly, they’re just really good patriots and they want to do the right thing. And that stigma is pretty powerful. It stops a lot of people from reporting something maybe they would normally report.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

as i have said i am a believer in the interdimensional theory

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

sadly, lets hope that doesnt happens

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

On the other hand, any theories that support viable interstellar travel are many decades away from even having a solid theoretical basis. But, I think we will eventually solve that puzzle as well.

Not if you think there's likely only one race here. Meaning if it's just one, they likely came from a star within 80 light years. And being so advanced to have replicating food, perhaps longer lives (300 years), much more advanced propelsion systems (imagine in 2000 years if we mastered fusion) then it's not decades away from understanding. The travel was likely around 500 years, but if you had billions of members on your planet and you're already flying around in space

The brevity of grey's is that they are a small insignificant being, but they out break that and master physics.
We don't need that, we enjoy spontaenous creatively being.
edit on 21-12-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit

The travel was likely around 500 years, but if you had billions of members on your planet and you're already flying around in space

...then you would be loud af and easily detectable. To quote a man smarter than me, "Where are they?"

Probability and stats can be such party poopers and what fun is that. I say stargates!
edit on 21-12-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Deliberately spread disinfo? Surely you cannot be referring to me. Because I haven't tried to spread any information- if you will notice, what I've done is ASK QUESTIONS.

You are from Kansas and you are a girl. Obviously you are dangerous.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Moved
edit on 21-12-2017 by GodKilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Mucho grassy ass mi amigo!

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I know a few places where they can be seen with some regularity.
Give me some funding and i will prove it.
Not joking.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There's documentary evidence it is real. My point is it could be a secret military drone.

Or it could be a real extraterrestrial craft. I'm just pointing out "Unidentified" has more than one meaning.

It'd be difficult to control a drone like that. We don't have anything that can go that fast.

How do you know that? That's the point of the black programs- we aren't supposed to know what we have.

Very true, and fair point. My only argument would be that if we had the technology to build something that could take off that fast, and stop on a dime at such a high rate of speed then we'd be using it already and would already be able to travel further distances. Imagine going the speed of light or faster all alone in space and watching planets and moons wiz past you while you're on your way to Pluto to drill for ice samples and come back to Earth all in the span of 24 hours.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: LSU0408

erm, no
but it will be better yes

You'd flip if there was a secret space station hidden inside there,lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Sell me your idea.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Only, if this is a lead up to a fake attack by evil aliens, the public will continue to be duped, only in a different way.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Deliberately spread disinfo? Surely you cannot be referring to me. Because I haven't tried to spread any information- if you will notice, what I've done is ASK QUESTIONS.

You are from Kansas and you are a girl. Obviously you are dangerous.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Any human who is arrogant enough to believe this entire universe (in all of its extreme vastness) is occupied solely by our species is the one that does not deserve to be taken seriously.

We now have a Pentagon AATIP General (ret) who is coming out saying the UFO phenomena is real and many cases have merit.

So not only is the probability of life in the universe extremely high, but we also have a high level Pentagon official telling us we're being visited by vessels that do not originate from any nation on this planet. Objects that maneuver in ways we are unfamiliar with (or even ways not supported by our understanding of physics), that have no obvious means of propulsion or flight control systems and that are unidentifiable to trained pilots with years of experience.

Then again, it is important to note we had another major disclosure immediately following Roswell. Despite their retractions (and decades of denials/coverups), many credible witnesses of the event have come forward cooberating the RAAF's initial announcement that a flying saucer had been captured and sent to W-P AFB. I believe their initial story, given the ridiculousness of the explanation (along with that very same dubious explanation being reused dozens or hundreds of times - along with "swamp gas"). This came out of the Army's mouth, mind you.

This is a big deal, and is the type of "soft disclosure" you'd expect. It is likely engineered to prevent a panic by desensitizing us.

edit on 12/21/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join