It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake or Not : Documentary Discovering Bigfoot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
so i watched this documentary. I got muxed feeling leaning 90 percent to the poopoo direction.

He finds tracks the next morning after everyone has gone to sleep. The tracks fit his gait perfectly each time.

Then theres the eskimo sasquatch footage. And the bigfoot footage of what appears to be standing running up a hill in a gille suit.

The blinking sasquatch thst looks like animatronic todd standing.

The only thing that looks real is one shot of a black faced bigfoot peering through some tree branches. Looks like a closeup on a chimps face. It even blinks with both eyes in a seemingly normal fashion.

Meldrums sighting has some merit. But he could have been bamboozled.

In the end i feel standing might be tracking a real sasquatch troop but cant get evidence so he hoaxes crap.

As for sasquatch being real. The evidence is very scant but ive had a aural run in with a buddy of mine with something at 10k alt in the southern sierras that made a howling similar to a giant ape that deliberately attempted to run us off an alpine pond with its vocalizations. Whatever it was was large. Very large and did not sound like elk, bear or other known animals. It scared me and my buddy off the mountain side and i was at the time armed with a rifle chambered for .308. When the calls came steadily toward us we left at the point it was 100 yards or so away opposite the pond from us somewhere in the tree line. We did not wabt to meet whatever this angry sounding thing was
edit on 21-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Like I said earlier, it's hard to believe that so many people are wrong about what they see and hear.

You didn't hear a squirrel.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

So many?

How many?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

If anecdotal evidence is to be believed at least a few hundred a year.

But i still have no idea what i heard or encountered that day up at independence peak. It was bigger sounding than a bear and sounded like nothing ive ever heard before. Could have been mundane could not have been. Spooked two guys that are fairly unintimidated by such things. We were fine when we ran across a 200 pound male puma at 70 feet in the middle of open road around 2am and got in a staring contest. But this shook us.
edit on 21-12-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So many?

How many?

www.bfro.net...

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

Plenty

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You are leaving out those who are the alternate to mistaken. The leg pullers.

But (as with UFOs) unidentified does not equate with unidentifiable. Human perception is fluid and not all that reliable.

edit on 12/21/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

True that. Humans maje horrible witnesses

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Maybe.

But you are leaving out the people that don't report their experiences.
Would you report a sighting?

To me a light in the sky is not worth my time to report.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

True that. Humans maje horrible witnesses

Did you report your experience?
I'm guessing not.
But how many are like you and dont?

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You get it.

A light in the sky that I don't know what it is, so what?

A noise that I don't know what made it, so what?

On the other hand, if I have a certain bent, that light in the sky becomes something more that it may be.

I don't have that bent. Seems you don't either.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

No I do not.
I'm someone that needs to see the body.
But I'm still willing to hear other opinions.

link   
a reply to: Groot

Bigfoot would be frontpage , worldwide news..

Not kept quiet while they film a documentary..

The documentary will come after the global media storm..

No storm means even those producing it don’t buy it.

link   

I too appreciate a good tale well told.

My tutu (grandfather) was really good at it. He worked for the USGS around the turn of the 20th century.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Nope. Talked about it briefly in the Shed here on ats.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

They have DNA,they have samples,they are recognized by in government handbooks,there is a storied history of them,movies,photos,reminds me of liberals today,given facts and numbers they yell,Fake just another example of peoples reasoning these days,if you refuse to believe something with proof,that would ignorance,but as far as Todd Standing,he is a hoax,wouldn't use him as a example

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408
Could say the same for all Abrahamic religions, sub-sects included(as many Xtians see Mormons), with their fantasies but hey you know coexist and all.
His main focus isn't Bigfoot, and it's more of speculation linking his interest solely to Mormonism for it.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Nice, one of the recent ones? I would be interested in checking it out.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
a reply to: Vector99

They have DNA,they have samples,they are recognized by in government handbooks,there is a storied history of them,movies,photos,reminds me of liberals today,given facts and numbers they yell,Fake just another example of peoples reasoning these days,if you refuse to believe something with proof,that would ignorance,but as far as Todd Standing,he is a hoax,wouldn't use him as a example

Can you point to where they ever found bones, scat, or a fossil record of anything close to Bigfoot ever existing in North America.

I said it before; if Bigfoot existed, my ex-wife would have hit one with a car long ago.

Or my uncle would have shot and stuffed one for display.

Because of the lack of physical evidence, I think the new “theory” concerning Bigfoot is they are multidimensional? Is that a false statement?

Funny how the goal post always gets moved to something supernatural that cannot be really debunked?

But still allows people to exploit the faithful for a bit of fame?

See a pattern. Little work with no evidence buys you a spot in the limelight? Or likes on YouTube?
edit on 21-12-2017 by neutronflux because: Added more

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No the film doesn't, kind of because the director Todd Standing isn't a sceptic.

but as far as tracks go here is a good place to start, with Meldrum

www.bfro.net...

www.bigfoot-lives.com...

not a huge believer in every story or every foot print, especially with the commercialization these last few years, but there are prints and stories from cops and military and other reputable people, that one would think they wouldn't risk the ridicule,if they didn't firmly believe.

As far as Standing and the movie goes, thought the supposed video was interesting but far from defining.
edit on 21-12-2017 by putnam6 because: wrong link

edit on 21-12-2017 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2017 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Most people consider Standing a hoaxer. I remember watching a detailed analysis of his videos and it was very clear that he had faked them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join