It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was There a Volcanic Eruption off California's Coast on December 10th 2017?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

He even has the mouse pointer right on the event he is talking about and you are pointing to a cloud that is hundreds of miles away from what he is talking about...

I know. Clouds can form in more than one place.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Even when you are clearly shown to be making false claims you still can't admit to being wrong...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

What false claim?

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What false claim?

Stop being so dull in the head...

The blue circle is around the area of the first event, your red circle below the blue one is hundreds of miles away...

Not to mention your claim that he said "water vapor can be seen in visible wavelength" which he does not say... Again you keep showing not to even have watched the video in the op, yet you jumped to false conclusions and still can't admit any of your false claims...

Not to mention you claiming that ""you never said he was a hoaxer" when you linked to two threads in which it is being claimed he is a hoaxer...

edit on 20-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

The blue circle is around the area of the first event, your red circle below the blue one is hundreds of miles away...
Once again. I did not say that I was showing Dutchsense's "event". I was demonstrating two things:
1) Clouds do not always appear in water vapor imagery
2) Clouds can form when water vapor imagery does not show much water vapor.

Not to mention your claim that he said "water vapor can be seen in visible wavelength" which he does not say
I made no such claim.

Not to mention you claiming that ""you never said he was a hoaxer" when you linked to two threads in which it is being claimed he is a hoaxer...
I did not say he was a hoaxer. I said he's an idiot.

edit on 12/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I was demonstrating two things:
1) Clouds do not always appear in water vapor imagery
2) Clouds can form when water vapor imagery does not show much water vapor.

Post evidence of where he said that "clouds appear in water vapor imagery".

Not to mention your claim that he said "water vapor can be seen in visible wavelength" which he does not say
I made no such claim.

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Baddogma
Where does this guy think clouds come from in the first place?

he explains why its not water in his opinion in the video since its not visible in other wavelengths of light that water vapor would normally be visible in

That makes no sense. Clouds are not composed of water vapor. They are composed of water droplets (or ice).

Water vapor is invisible to the human eye, yet we can see clouds. And so can satellites that use visible wavelengths.

Watch the freaking video to see what he is actually talking about. Stop being a lazy bum. If you are going to comment about a video posted WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST.

You linked to two thread in which that claim is made, hence you are implying that he is a hoaxer...

And i wrote that the idiot is the person who didn't even watch the video.

edit on 20-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Post evidence of where he said that "clouds appear in water vapor imagery".
I did not claim that he said that.

Watch the freaking video to see what he is actually talking about.
I've heard his blather often enough. About things like rain and prescribed fires being volcanic eruptions. I have no desire to give him youtube hits.

One more time:
I was illustrating my response in this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

As well as providing a counterpoint to your statement:

He never said that, he did mention that looking at the imagery in the wavelength that allows us to see water vapor content that not much is seen there.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
In the first few seconds of the following video it can be seen as a small underwater eruption looks like. (although this is not satellite imagery it can be seen how closely it resembles what can be seen in the satellite imagery which was a larger event.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

A secret underwater volcano off the coast of California, that no one but Dutchsense and his fans know about.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

I've heard his blather often enough. About things like rain and prescribed fires being volcanic eruptions. I have no desire to give him youtube hits.

Post where in the video he says such a claim you are making Phage...

One more time:
I was illustrating my response to this post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, you were trying to dismiss the op with claims, and you yourself made several false claims.

i am still waiting to see how the first event is a hoax. You link to two threads in which it is claimed he is a hoaxer, that's what you are implying...

Again, show EVIDENCE, not OPINION, that the first event is just a cloud or fake...

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Post where in the video he says such a claim you are making Phage...
I'm talking about the videos in the threads linked in my first post. In the first he claims that rain seen on NEXRAD is a volcanic eruption, in the second he claims that prescribed fires seen in infrared satellite imagery are volcanic eruptions.

No, you were trying to dismiss the op with claims, and you yourself made several false claims.
You keep saying that I have made false claims. You have not demonstrated it.

am still waiting to see how the first event is a hoax. You link to two threads in which it is claimed he is a hoaxer, that's what you are implying...
I did not say it's a hoax. I implied nothing, I clearly stated that he's an idiot.

Again, show EVIDENCE, not OPINION, that the first event is just a cloud or fake...
I did not claim it is fake. I have provided as much evidence that it is a cloud as Dutchsense can provide that it is not.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

A secret underwater volcano off the coast of California, that no one but Dutchsense and his fans know about.

ROFLMAO...

Secret underwater volcano?... He even shows a Smithsonian link, and shows in google Earth how that area is full of underwater volcanoes...

He shows the event occurred around that area where the Escanaba segment volcanic field (undersea) meets the Mendocino ridge (also undersea)...

The following references have all been used during the compilation of data for this volcano, it is not a comprehensive bibliography.

Escanaba Segment

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Sorry, I should have been more specific.
Secret underwater eruption.

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

3. Mendocino Volcanic Pile

Perspective view of large volcanic field located on the south side of the Mendocino Fracture Zone. Individual volcanoes as large as 2 km in diameter, some with summit calderas as much as 50 m deep. The entire volcanic pile is 1.6 km high and represents a volume of more than 720 km3 of volcanic material. Vertical exaggeration 5x, looking N.

Mendocino Images

posted on Dec, 20 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Here are pictures of google Earth showing the volcanic fields that "Phage" wants to claim "is a secret"...

A close up of the underwater ridges which are choke full of volcanoes...

Here is a zoomed out photo showing the area where the event occurred. You can see the coast of California

(The photo above is zoomed farther in than the photo below.)

And here is where the event occurred. You can check the relief of the coastal areas are exactly the same in the two photos.

Shh, don't tell her but everyone, except she(Phage), knows that this area is choke full of underwater volcanoes since those two ridges (Escanaba and Mendocino) are part of the underwater volcanic fields in that area.

edit on 20-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Still waiting for you to show me where I claimed it's a hoax.

Stupid Hoax

It's a cloud, not a volcanic eruption from a depth of 10,000 feet (or more). Kavachi (that video you posted) is very near the surface and, in fact, created a small, short lived island in 2003. Not really a valid point of comparison to a cloud.

No further activity?
edit on 12/26/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Reminder

Even when threads like this are placed here, it's still required to discuss the OP topic....NOT ATS policy.

Any issue with policy should be taken up with the staff in private.

Continuing to post gripes about policy in this thread will result in post bans being handed out.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

oooh right a cloud when no other clouds form hundreds of miles away, and the "cloud" forms and disperses exactly how the smoke and ash disperses in a volcanic eruption...

You keep trying to play stupid but you linked to two threads in which the op claim he is a hoaxer... We could put that same label on pretty much all news media...
edit on 27-12-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join