It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British diplomat Rebecca Dykes found dead in Lebanon - Suspected Rape Killing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hope this is not the beginning of something......poor lady. Sick bast..ds!

Police in Lebanon are investigating the sudden death of a British diplomat, government sources say.

Rebecca Dykes, who worked at the British embassy in Beirut, was reportedly murdered.

www.itv.com...

RIP Becky
edit on 17-12-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Why have you included the word “rape” when it isn’t mentioned at all in the article?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Hope they catch the bastards.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

"She was strangled by a rope..." ??

The article mentions 'whether She was the victim of a sexual assault...'

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Why have you included the word “rape” when it isn’t mentioned at all in the article?

This one says they are believing rape now.

www.google.com...

Here too.

www.google.com...

edit on 17-12-2017 by Bluntone22 because: Eta

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

God love this young woman, may she rest in his peace.
This make's my blood boil and not only against the murdering pervert'(s) that committed this vile crime but also against the government for there lack of care, she was according to report's with her colleagues so did she become separated from them, did she perhaps have too much to drink or could this have been the taxi driver if that is how she tried to get home.
And god love her family whom must be broken hearted over this atrocity, the creature that did this is not a man but an animal and I for one hope he rot's while he is still alive.
edit on 17-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Murdered and raped in the name of the religion of peace no doubt.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Article has been updated since I replied.

a reply to: Bluntone22

Cheers, bluntone.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I take issue with your using the term animal. Animals generally don't behave like that for sexual gratification, and those that carry out acts such as this in the name of their barbaric religion are much lower down the evolutionary scale than other creatures.
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

You Had a reasonable question.

I wondered the same thing.

edit on 17-12-2017 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Fair enough and I actually agree, but I mean't rabid animal, insane and crazed sick creature with diseased mind's, of course to compare animal's to a piece of filth like those that have committed this crime is unfair to the animal's.
But then what else can we compare a sub human creature like this too so I did fall onto a figure of speech as you I am certain are well aware.

This young woman was only 30, she was far prettier than the image show's and what the hell is the foreign office doing posting young woman to problem country's with a long history of both violence and religious sectarianism as well extremism, remember the hostages in the 80's and 90's and how these same people treated them.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I hope you didn't think that was a criticism of you. It could be that she volunteered for the posting, but as you rightly point out, that doesn't exempt the FCO from fault. If there is some policy that means women have to be given the same posting opportunities as men, which is almost certainly the case, then dumbass feminist special interest groups have a lot to answer for.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Here's some news..people get murdered and raped daily in the U.S. is the murder rate much higher there?
Turns out it's not even close..crime, murder especially and rape are quite higher in the U.S.
www.nationmaster.com...

I'm reading the outrage and I get it, I'm with you, It's terrible and may she rest in peace.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No I never took it that way but I actually agree with you the foreign office failed this woman and failed her family.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

How can our government allow young women to go and work in a country where a good percentage of the local muslim population will hate us and want some sort of revenge for our military invading and destroying muslim countries. Being honest and realistic you do have to ask if such a decision to let her serve out there was a wise one.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

These day's the US is a bit of a lawless place with even the so called police apparently murdering innocent people then getting away with it from what I have seen on this site in recent years.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I agree, it's a sad state of affairs. Looking at the #s you would be safer in Lebanon.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That religion of peace at it again. She was just an infidel over there, no different than having their way with their camels. Does anyone want them living in your neighborhood?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Are you completely dence, or just partially?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
That religion of peace at it again. She was just an infidel over there, no different than having their way with their camels. Does anyone want them living in your neighborhood?

No I don't. I would send an anonymous message with the words PETROL, FIRE ENGINES on it. I prefer those to the diesel powered ones. Wink, Wink.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join