It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stuff' your puppy...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't think I can be cloned. It's a trip in the matrix.

And really, I don't think anyone would want two of me, lol!

Though I still want to 'go for' medical experiments when I'm dead.

university of Washington - watch out!

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
One of our old customers at work, was actually a world renowned taxidermist, that preserved animals with a type of silicone injection. He originally did it, because he was also a college professor, and was in the animal science field, but the technology was also used for pets. It was actually pretty amazing, and VERY expensive.

Personally, I could never do it. I've lost more pets, some unfairly early, than I thought I could handle. Loss is a sad lesson, we all have to face.

She would do much better for her mental health, by adopting another animal that needs help, in my opinion.

Or, send pictures to companies on line, that can create a stuffed animal (fabric kind) exactly like your pet. We have one of our bulldog (that is still with us) Much less "eww" factor to cuddle with.

posted on Dec, 18 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Pay for a taxidermist (8-15K)

I Googled it. It's like $800. Where did you get those ridiculous numbers?

People all grieve differently. I think it's pretty messed up, but if it helps this poor gal who cares?

posted on Dec, 19 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Pay for a taxidermist (8-15K)

I Googled it. It's like $800. Where did you get those ridiculous numbers?

People all grieve differently. I think it's pretty messed up, but if it helps this poor gal who cares?

From the sister who's putting up the 'Go Fund Me' for all of us to pay for stuffing that puppy.

Since - I have to say, has been taken down.

The whole report got all kind'a wonky.

At least no one stuffed her account full to stuff that pup.

Gawd that's gross.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Nah. That lacked class. It was funny but...
edit on 23-12-2017 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Ugh. So straight money grab.

Sorry if I sounded rude BTW, wasn't trying to say YOU were ridiculous. It was bugging me that I sounded like I was being a jerk to you.

posted on Dec, 23 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Not a bit.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
looking bacl on this - is anyone else thankfull that she had a dog ???

posted on Dec, 24 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I had originally planned to have my favorite cat stuffed when she died, but she died YEARS earlier than expected (at 7) of a very aggressive cancer and I just didn't have anywhere near the money saved for that. I had her cremated instead, but the ashes have long since been lost over the course of several moves.

I really don't think it's the OP's place to tell someone how to deal. I'd do anything for my favorite buddy's ashes back, and would STILL prefer if she'd been stuffed instead. Moral of my comment? Don't be a dick when someone's grieving. It doesn't matter who or what they're grieving, just let them deal on their own terms. Otherwise, in my book, you're no better than the "it's not healthy" people who critique parents who cast their dead children's feet and/or hands. I knew someone who did it with their stillborn baby, had the hands and feet cast so they could touch them and remember them more vividly. I found it odd & slightly creepy, BUT I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT LIKE A THOUGHTFUL PERSON DOES -- they were grieving on their OWN terms, not mine. The exact same thing goes for pet owners, Christ's sake.

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The pet owners sister is the one who asked about for peoples thought. Emphasis on asked.

She was also the person who was going to set up the go-fund-me for a real sack a cash to get it done.

Since it's been taken down and it isn't a hoax, the boyfriend did kill the dog, but, the go-fund--me was removed.

One question though since I'm here.

I'm sorry about your cat - I've lost a few and huge chunks of my heart along with them.

And, ok, sure - you wanted to get yours stuffed.

Question is? We're you going to 'cuddle' it and 'take it to sleep with'?

You don't need to answer, even though I asked (/end sarcasm) but honestly - anyone who's going to take their cold dead stuffed glass-eyed pet to 'cuddle' in bed - has a lot more things to worry about than the cost of the taxidermy.

Happy New Year!
edit on 5313Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join