It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage speaks the TRUTH AGAIN at the EU Parliament. Make this man PM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Nigel Farage calls May, ‘Theresa the appeaser’ - States that we are leave the EU in name only

video

Not sure how to embed Vids sorry guys!

So to my fellow Brexit voters, Mr Farage says it how it is once again.

I am starting to think that the only way we will ever get what we voted for is if Nigel campaigns for PM.

Theresa May should have given him the job of negotiator.

I know there will be remainers who disagree but I don’t care - I wish this man was our PM! I really do - If not him then Jacob Rees-Mogg as he actually has balls and we need a prime minister with a backbone

Ridiculous untrue comments calling him racist bla bla (the usual liberal/remainer remarks) will be ignored
edit on 13/12/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I really don’t like him.

This entire brexit thing is a mess, I do not believe that he would be the man to lead us through it

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Theresa May is a globalist shill trying to manipulate the Brexit negotiations to the EU's liking. It's become so blatantly obvious that her own party is rebelling against her. I hope she's ran out of office.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Ridiculous untrue comments calling him racist bla bla (the usual liberal/remainer remarks) will be ignored 

Yeah?

Awesome judgement call man
because only liberals wanted to remain. Do you like shouting fake news too?

I wouldn't call him a racist, I'd call him a bigoted manipulator. Why would Theresa May hire him as the negotiator? Why would any Party?

Theresa May lost her Parliament vote, at least we've got some form of democracy going forward. Her party are acting like headless chickens.

Nigel Farage wants a hard brexit, this is no good, when it comes to EU laws, taking on the laws we already uphold is an easy step... Personally? I'd like to see a new British Bill of Rights, something better for your average citizen than what the EU offers.

This Parliament is incapable of that, Cameron in his last year had the Queen in her Parliamentary speech declare the want for a new bill, nothing came of it.

Either way we look at this it should come down to getting a better and fairer deal for the people. That isn't happening, in fact it's those who are leading this "brexit" that are screwing us over.

We need a Democratic process.

BTW yeah, I'm a Liberal... I voted Brexit.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You have no idea what you are talking about. Farage can never be PM as UKIP does not have any MPs. Farage himself is not an MP. In fact UKIP's vote share is dropping like a stone in local council by-elections.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   
He has to be in Parliament first. And it needs to be the Commons, nowadays, so making him a Lord won't help.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Since the Brexit vote it's been blatantly obvious that TPTB have no intention of allowing anything of the kind to happen. It took them a year to even invoke Article 50, and since then virtually no progress at all has been made to get us out.

It seems to me that the EU's idea of 'negotiations' is that it presents its 'proposals' on the table then promptly refuses to budge from any of it. It wants to only hear 'yes' from the UK and nothing else.

The EU doesn't want to negotiate. It's dictating.

And all this faffing about and stalling that's still going on is really just a feeble improvised smokescreen to hide all the political treacherous plotting that's going on to keep the UK under the EU's jackboot for all eternity.

EUSSR.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

It seems to me that the EU's idea of 'negotiations' is that it presents its 'proposals' on the table then promptly refuses to budge from any of it. It wants to only hear 'yes' from the UK and nothing else.

From outside the UK: The exact same goes for the UK's side. Always "No, we want ALL the benefits! No, we do not negotiate!"

And from todays biggest news-site in Germany May vs. Grieve

The tone in our medias is that the UK does a dance on tiptoes, having to avoid calling the Brexit off while simultanously trying to stop the Brexit from within. The media's hope is on negating the Brexit, I guess.

Fascinating, isn't it? How different the views on this one topic are in our countries' medias?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Niget Farage will NEVER be P.M. He is despised by most apart from UKIP, BNP, Britain First and the English Defence League oh and hardcore Brexiteers that fell for his particular brand of rhetoric...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Nigel Farage wants a hard brexit, this is no good

And you bet, if he got it he'd flee the UK like the rat he is and spend his twilight years in Bemidorm living off his E.U. Pension.

Farage makes me sick!

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Farage is a populist rat.

He inherited his millions from his daddy. He played around in the city for a few years being a commodity broker. And then he became a populist rat.

He lies. Endlessly.

He is an elite. He stands to profit by Brexit.

He is a racist. And yes, wah wah, it's not fair, the evil liberal is calling my lord and master a racist. But he is unquestionably a racist.

But mostly he's just a lying liar who lies.

But because he tells lies that a bunch of people like we get threads like this.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

EUSSR.

No, the EU is doing exactly what it should be doing, and that is negotiating the best position for the 27 nations that make up the EU.

Why, exactly, should the EU sacrifice so the UK can get the best out of the deal?

Were we lining up to campaign for giving the Greeks more free bail out money? No. Of course not.

So why on earth do Brexiteers expect the EU to bend over backwards and let us have our cake and eat it? It's absurd.

And even more absurd that they cry foul when we don't get all of our demands met when we stamp our feet like angry little children.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

From outside the UK: The exact same goes for the UK's side. Always "No, we want ALL the benefits! No, we do not negotiate!"

Agreeing with you from inside the UK here!

This is how I see a lot of the pro Brexit crowd, even on here (with some notable exceptions, RAY1990 springs to mind)

I'm glad you shared your link, off to have a read and get an outside perspective on this...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Since the Brexit vote it's been blatantly obvious that TPTB have no intention of allowing anything of the kind to happen. It took them a year to even invoke Article 50, and since then virtually no progress at all has been made to get us out.

And all this faffing about and stalling that's still going on is really just a feeble improvised smokescreen to hide all the political treacherous plotting that's going on to keep the UK under the EU's jackboot for all eternity.

EUSSR.

You are right with the EU being rubbish.
But there are contracts that are to fullfill, and UK(government, politicians) has to deliever but doens´t want. Wants to cherry pick, wants to have extra this and extra that, like before. They don`t get that Brexit means Brexit, with all consequences and all contracts to fullfill. That´s what the people that voted, voted for. Those that cry now but did not vote, cry a river!

But you can´t behave like a princess and await to be served as one, just because you have a monarchy on your island.

That doesn´t make the EU any better for Europe! Who, except east german miniature states that need the help of the NATO, to be a loudmouth against russia(revenge, nothing else), woud join such a club, where you are treated like a leper if you want to leave?

But i mean, if all that was in the contracts that one signed to become a member of the club, for personal profits, and knew or could have known(it´s good to read contracts before signing them) what will happen if you want to leave, you have to fullfill the contracts. That´s the most normal thing on earth. The UK had the choice, the UK wasn´t forced to sign for it´s profits it had from the EU. There was no EU gun pointed to the head of the UK, when it signed the EU contracts.

Doesn´t matter at the end anyway, the EU is ruled by the rich, the UK is ruled by the rich. It´s the same bunch of rich and greedy rulers everywhere, they just give themselves different names for their exploiting the average people club!

edit on 14 12 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So she's like the Hillary Clinton of the EU?

Mover and Shaker eh .

Burn her at the stake.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Farage is a populist rat.

He inherited his millions from his daddy. He played around in the city for a few years being a commodity broker. And then he became a populist rat.

He lies. Endlessly.

He is an elite. He stands to profit by Brexit.

He is a racist. And yes, wah wah, it's not fair, the evil liberal is calling my lord and master a racist. But he is unquestionably a racist.

But mostly he's just a lying liar who lies.

But because he tells lies that a bunch of people like we get threads like this.

Citation required.

Or you could just say, "sorry, I was making up bollocks".

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I voted out.

I also oppose the existence of people like Nigel Farage (fascists, xenophobes, Islamophobes) and deny that they have any right to live on the soil of this great nation, whose sons were sent to fight fascism, and saved the world from it many years ago.

My ancestors demand the banishment of these gutter raking scumbags from my island.

I want the UK out of the EU, because our membership was illegal from the get go, and because I believe that it is the only way to isolate and eventually tear down our current system of government in the UK, before replacing it with something more representative, something which values the freedom of the people more greatly, than it does the security of the country, something which places the correct importance on eradicating all poverty from the isles, not fluffing the pockets of the already well off.

A British Exit from the EU, by and for the people is what I want, not some tax haven promoting, tax dodger appeasing crapstorm, and CERTAINLY not the rise of the fourth sodding Reich. If UKIP or anything even one inch further right than the Maybot tries to take up government as a hobby, that thing, that party, that organisation and anyone who swears fealty to its membership, will die in fire and agony in their thousands, before I ever let them take this nation for their own. It is not theirs. It is mine, it is ours, and they do not belong on it, leave alone in control of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

I voted out.

I also oppose the existence of people like Nigel Farage (fascists, xenophobes, Islamophobes) and deny that they have any right to live on the soil of this great nation, whose sons were sent to fight fascism, and saved the world from it many years ago.

My ancestors demand the banishment of these gutter raking scumbags from my island.

I want the UK out of the EU, because our membership was illegal from the get go, and because I believe that it is the only way to isolate and eventually tear down our current system of government in the UK, before replacing it with something more representative, something which values the freedom of the people more greatly, than it does the security of the country, something which places the correct importance on eradicating all poverty from the isles, not fluffing the pockets of the already well off.

A British Exit from the EU, by and for the people is what I want, not some tax haven promoting, tax dodger appeasing crapstorm, and CERTAINLY not the rise of the fourth sodding Reich. If UKIP or anything even one inch further right than the Maybot tries to take up government as a hobby, that thing, that party, that organisation and anyone who swears fealty to its membership, will die in fire and agony in their thousands, before I ever let them take this nation for their own. It is not theirs. It is mine, it is ours, and they do not belong on it, leave alone in control of it.

I had to star that, even though I disagree with your assessment of Nige.

It was well written and actually sets out a good vision for what SHOULD be.

I think you are right re UKIP, since the ref they have been moving more and more into an area a lot of members find distasteful.

What you have to remember though, especially in the light of recent events, is that none of the other parties give a stuff about Brexit working, so as bad as it may get, UKIP remains the only option since the No2EU party effectively died along with Bob Crow.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Thing is SprocketUK, I am a difficult bastard.

I do not accept the idea, for example, that the ends justify the means. I believe that just ends can ALWAYS be achieved, and MUST always be achieved, by just means. If an end cannot be achieved in a just manner, then its possible that the ends are not just.

So even if the only way to achieve a British Exit from the EU was to get behind UKIP, I would still rather sit cross legged in the path of motorway traffic, than actually do that, because the ends are justified by the means used to achieve them, not the other way about. My thinking is, that if it cannot be done with better than UKIP, if it cannot be done with left wing values at its centre, if it cannot be done in a manner which promotes the welfare state, destroys corporatism, stamps on fascist throats and makes people who vote conservative because they believe in it, want to jump off the roof level of their nearest high rise car park, maybe it should not be done at all.

Don't get me wrong, I voted out, but thats why I also voted Corbyn. We must come out, but if we are going to, compassionate, caring, decent people must be the ones to lead us out, not the hardnosed, dunderheaded puppets of the business elite, or the knuckle dragging, gormless wretches further to the right of them. If we cannot have it done perfectly right, that is to say, from the leftist perspective, then maybe it should not happen at all. It MUSTN'T happen under a far right or right wing governance, or at least, if it does, that governance will need to be destroyed the day after, without delay.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: SprocketUK

Thing is SprocketUK, I am a difficult bastard.

I do not accept the idea, for example, that the ends justify the means. I believe that just ends can ALWAYS be achieved, and MUST always be achieved, by just means. If an end cannot be achieved in a just manner, then its possible that the ends are not just.

So even if the only way to achieve a British Exit from the EU was to get behind UKIP, I would still rather sit cross legged in the path of motorway traffic, than actually do that, because the ends are justified by the means used to achieve them, not the other way about. My thinking is, that if it cannot be done with better than UKIP, if it cannot be done with left wing values at its centre, if it cannot be done in a manner which promotes the welfare state, destroys corporatism, stamps on fascist throats and makes people who vote conservative because they believe in it, want to jump off the roof level of their nearest high rise car park, maybe it should not be done at all.

Don't get me wrong, I voted out, but thats why I also voted Corbyn. We must come out, but if we are going to, compassionate, caring, decent people must be the ones to lead us out, not the hardnosed, dunderheaded puppets of the business elite, or the knuckle dragging, gormless wretches further to the right of them. If we cannot have it done perfectly right, that is to say, from the leftist perspective, then maybe it should not happen at all. It MUSTN'T happen under a far right or right wing governance, or at least, if it does, that governance will need to be destroyed the day after, without delay.

I completely agree with you here.
We need out of a unelected EU bureaucracy but with some compassion and maybe a return to a European economic zone.

edit on 14-12-2017 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join