It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun: The Trump Victory Insurance Policy - Muh Russia?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It is not the FBI that bad mouthed Trump, it was an individual or two who happened to be employed by the FBI. 

The texts reference meetings in McCabe's office where at least two of the bad-mouthers were present, in addition to McCabe.
That would be three people at the very least.
So the 'an individual or two' thing is not accurate.
edit on b000000312017-12-16T00:07:12-06:0012America/ChicagoSat, 16 Dec 2017 00:07:12 -06001200000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

oh like no path to 270?

you are the expert on full retard

once again nothing on tppic only insults last bastion of the defeated

"Only insults,"

"Full retard,"

Lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

another dem with nothing to add

or are you also one of those no path to 270 #resistcausewelost types?

no worries cant fault you for jumping in to help your pal
it is just getting hard to take you people seriously these days
is it a lies are bad day today?
is it a sexual harrasment is bad day today?
is it a taking money from russians is bad day today?
you guys are so flexable on your issues i can never tell
public face and private face and all

hillary,conyers,and slick willie make it so difficult for you guys, i understand

but wait, your not a hillary supporter either,just like your pal right?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

It is not the FBI that bad mouthed Trump, it was an individual or two who happened to be employed by the FBI. One of them has been dismissed from an investigation because of his views, which shows some level of integrity on the part of Mueller. As a foreign subject who is attempting to influence American domestic politics, I understand why you want to throw doubt on the integrity of American institutions. Still, demanding an investigation of the investigation of the investigation might be going a bit too far, don't you think?

ETA: As for your cull: which agents would you purge? A purge of Republicans, right wingers, and cryptofascists would leave the Bureau empty. Remember, I have never been a fan of the FBI, but if they can legally uncover evidence of conspiracy against the American people for a change....

When those members of the FBI are in senior positions and can affect the direction of investigations it is in fact the FBI and not individuals. Even more so when its apparent the senior leadership of the FBI all colluded to enact these actions against Trump and then knowingly concealed their actions.

they dont want to talk about this
why would they start now
no problems with fast and furious
no problems with the irs scandal
they dont care about issues with govt authority
hell they didnt say squat when the former administration went after journalists

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It is not the FBI that bad mouthed Trump, it was an individual or two who happened to be employed by the FBI. 

The texts reference meetings in McCabe's office where at least two of the bad-mouthers were present, in addition to McCabe.

Do you know what they actually said at that meeting, or only the gossip they shared afterward? Who is most invested in discrediting America's counterespionage agency? If the FBI gets so discredited that it is disbanded, who wins?

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Do you know what they actually said at that meeting, or only the gossip they shared afterward? Who is most invested in discrediting America's counterespionage agency? If the FBI gets so discredited that it is disbanded, who wins?

Sounds like you are buying into a conspiracy that the investigation with no evidence after a year, with a team filled with known Clinton contributors and actual evidence of bias is being derailed by foul means? Seems a stretch. You don't seem to have a problem believing the Russia collusion conspiracy... hmm

Are you steeling yourself with excuses when the investigation finds no collusion - I understand that to an extent after all your efforts over the past year.
edit on 16/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Trump Junior's emails prove collusion. We know Manafort was a Russian agent. If you cannot see WikiLeaks is a major outlet of Russian anti-American propaganda you are blind. When all the truth comes out, the Russian shills and fellow travellers here will finally be exposed for the transparent knuckle draggers they are.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

There is no such crime as collusion.
Manafort was charged with financial crimes many years (2005) before Trump ran for / won.
Gates was charged for financial crimes many years (2005) before Trump ran for / won.
Papadopoulos was charged with lying to the FBI.
Glynn was charged for lying to the FBI

The FBI already cleared Flynn.
The FBI has cleared Sessions.

The above individuals and their charges / guilty pleas have no relationship to the Russia investigation.

I am seeing reports on Twitter that McCabe has been demoted and is on borrowed time which leads me to believe Trey Gowdy was correct when he said McCabe probably wont have a job when he testifies next week.

The IG report (first half) will come out before the end of the year.
edit on 16-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Trump Junior's emails prove collusion. We know Manafort was a Russian agent. If you cannot see WikiLeaks is a major outlet of Russian anti-American propaganda you are blind. When all the truth comes out, the Russian shills and fellow travellers here will finally be exposed for the transparent knuckle draggers they are.

If by speaking with a foreign national you mean collusion, then sure, but that is not what the charge is. I know it might be comforting to water down the accusations you and others have made, now that it looks a hopeless cause, but that will not offer you any comfort when the investigation winds down with no evidence of the charge.

As for Wikileaks - prove your charge.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If you want to stand by your claim that there were two, at the most, FBI personnel that were hostile to Trump and pro Hillary Clinton, whatever makes you feel good... but it is obvious from the few texts that were viewed by the press, and the number of people that have been demoted that the number exceeds two individuals.
We don't need to ficus on what was said at the meeting in order to observe that at least 3 Trump resisters were in the room having a discussion about Trump.
You can call it gossip if you want, but if you have a significant other that is doing sexually explicit texting with someone that is not you, referring to already having done the deed.... that would just be gossip.... right???

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I did not say "at most," did I? Bias does not matter, only facts. Trump supporters are afraid of the facts, so they are calling "foul!"

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

If by speaking with a foreign national you mean collusion, then sure, but that is not what the charge is. I know it might be comforting to water down the accusations you and others have made, now that it looks a hopeless cause, but that will not offer you any comfort when the investigation winds down with no evidence of the charge.

As for Wikileaks - prove your charge.

I was simply pointing out that the Trump supporters who are denying that there was collusion are wilfully ignorant. The known collusion and money laundering are the tip of the iceberg.

ETA: As for WikiLeaks, provide a single example of a document embarrassing to Russia.
edit on 17-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

America. America wins. The FBI isn't a constitutional agency. Ron paul advocated for abolishing the FBI for decades.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

link

Food for thought: How do you embarrass a country that makes no secret of it's government shenanigans?
edit on 17-12-2017 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But the texts are not transcripts of any meeting nor does it even indicate that any comments about trump were made at any meetings.
They do not indicate that these meetings were anything other than legitimate FBI business.

edit on 12172017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Push a Manchurian candidate that you have created? One who lacks basic social mores and a conscience???

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Dfairlite

Push a Manchurian candidate that you have created? One who lacks basic social mores and a conscience???

why are you bringing obama into this?

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

hillary,conyers,and slick willie make it so difficult for you guys, i understand

Amazing. Every single word you said was incorrect.

"Only insults, full retard."

Lol. I'm a registered Republican.

Hillary lost. Get over it.

ATS is such a pathetic place

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Amazing. Every single word you said was incorrect.

"Only insults, full retard."

Lol. I'm a registered Republican.

Hillary lost. Get over it.

ATS is such a pathetic place

I'd say he was just about correct in everything he said.
By the way - we'll get over the joy of Hillary losing when you get over the fact she lost.

edit on 17/12/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

thanks for your outstanding input
your assesment of senior fbi agents discussing an insurance policy to ensure trump did not win was enlightening and an example for all to follow
thank you for all the facts and setting everone straight on this issue

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join