It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun: The Trump Victory Insurance Policy - Muh Russia?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: introvert

No. There are guidelines that actually lay-out what is unethical to do in that position.

You would have to prove there was some sort of wrongdoing on their part.

You mean like break the law by leaking information... Or lie about what documentation exists, under oath? Or have the FBI officially lie about McCabe's role in his wife's campaign? Lol. See the wrongdoing is there, you just don't want to see it.

Actually, no. That is not what I mean.

I'm referring to this topic, specifically.

Please stay focused.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Way to ignore the point. Yes, they put some minor truths in the dossier. They needed something verifiable to justify a deeper dig to "verify" the crazier claims.

I did not ignore the point. I countered your ridiculous claim.

Even you had to admit there were truths to the dossier.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Say it is a murder trial, and the cop investigating it has texts that say ..

“I hope this POS goes down.. I think he did it. Plus he beats his kids.”

Is the murderer gonna walk??

Hell no..

True that is where we need to figure out whether the cop's bias supported his efforts that could have been out of line. I think a fake dossier would be equal to a cop putting the guy's DNA on a weapon just to make sure...

The dossier is not fake, though. Some of it has not been verified and some of it has been proven to be true.

It's Russian. The Russians created a dossier to destroy Trump yet your side thinks Russia was on Trump's side, it's insane.

It is insane what you folks will say. It's almost as if you guys have no problem talking out of your asses.

No shame in your game, I guess.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

All of those things are directly related to those people's investigations. It's quite focused.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The dossier being false =/= 100% lies. That was the point. You countered a point I wasn't trying to make... because you were/are dodging the point that a few truths doesn't mean it's not false. The purpose of the dossier is to prove massive russian entanglements with trump being compromised. Nothing that has been proven in the dossier proves the purpose of the dossier. While there are certainly true things in the dossier, the dossier is false.

-EXAMPLE-
Introvert dossier:
Introvert entered their home
Introvert untied and removed shoes
Introvert raped everyone in the house
Introvert then pooped on all of their pillows

While the first two facts are true (hypothetically) this dossier is false. It's a simple concept and I'm sure you're smart enough to grasp it but just don't want to or don't want to admit you have.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

It says he personally disagreed with trumps antics..

That’s not a conspiracy against him.. or at least that is not evidence of that..

It sure seems they treated Hillary extremely nice across multiple investigations, and it seems they are trying extremely hard with Trump even though Hillary has more evidence of her wrong doings, but here we are still nothing on Trump and its been about a year.

I don't know, what do you call that when these same people are driving the bus in both cases.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

In the treasure trove of texts sent between strzok and page there is a gem from august of 2015. While discussing how they want to believe that trump won't win strzok says:

but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40

Let that sink in. The FBI is talking about an insurance policy in case an election doesn't go the way they want it to. Now before someone tries to claim "it's ok for them to have opinions..." this is more than opinions. This is overt action. Taking out an insurance policy is not an opinion.

This is major news and could change the entire premise of the investigation. Without a little more context, it's hard to say for certain what the "insurance" policy was, but combined with the other things we know about the FBI, Fusion GPS, the Dossier, wiretaps, etc. It's not hard to believe that much of this may have been planned.

It's one thing to believe a conspiracy, it's a whole different ball game when you have messages from those at the top talking about the conspiracy as an insurance policy.

Link

Relevant part of linked article:

The two appear to have exchanged text messages on a range of topics, particularly during presidential debates and the 2016 political conventions -- on everything from Melania Trump's convention speech to a thinly veiled comment Trump made about his hands.

Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . " Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.

It's conspiracy to commit treason.

How many others are in on it?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

In the treasure trove of texts sent between strzok and page there is a gem from august of 2015. While discussing how they want to believe that trump won't win strzok says:

but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40

Let that sink in. The FBI is talking about an insurance policy in case an election doesn't go the way they want it to. Now before someone tries to claim "it's ok for them to have opinions..." this is more than opinions. This is overt action. Taking out an insurance policy is not an opinion.

This is major news and could change the entire premise of the investigation. Without a little more context, it's hard to say for certain what the "insurance" policy was, but combined with the other things we know about the FBI, Fusion GPS, the Dossier, wiretaps, etc. It's not hard to believe that much of this may have been planned.

It's one thing to believe a conspiracy, it's a whole different ball game when you have messages from those at the top talking about the conspiracy as an insurance policy.

Link

Relevant part of linked article:

The two appear to have exchanged text messages on a range of topics, particularly during presidential debates and the 2016 political conventions -- on everything from Melania Trump's convention speech to a thinly veiled comment Trump made about his hands.

Later in a text from August 15, 2016, Strzok tells Page: "I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy's office" -- an apparent reference to Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe -- "that there's no way he gets elected -- but I'm afraid we can't take that risk. It's like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you're 40 . . . . " Page does not appear to have responded, according to records reviewed by CNN.

We should be in the streets with pitchforks & torches over this, preparing to tar and feather these traitorous domestic enemies.

We'll be lucky if TPTB even respond, though.

I suppose it doesn't matter, I am sure Clinton is or will be under investigation and nothing Mueller creates will cause impeachment or conviction in congress.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

So you have nothing to say that even comes close to justify this agent's obscene conduct.

The investigation was clearly spearheaded by pro-Clinton agents who did everything in their power (including changing the very vital and literal wording of the report: "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless" ie: espionage vs. stern talking to.

Those same pro-Clinton anti-Trump agents have now spun this standard counter-intelligence investigation to an attack against Trump. Which is precisely why no useful evidence or charges have come to light. It is also why the probe is moving on from anyone in the WH, as was recently announced. Nothing came of it, nor will anything other than procedural and technical violations against long-time DC insiders.

The point is that those responsible will now pay, as more and more of this myth is debunked.

Whatever truth there may or may not have been with anything (non of which being a crime) is greatly eclipsed by the traitorous and seditious behavior by these rogue agents, lawyers and other un-elected deep state bureaucrats.

These revelations alone have actively stripped the legitimacy of FBI and its investigations. This is very unfortunate, as it is a long respected institution. But clearly it has a lot of work left to do in order to regain the American people's trust. They were used as a political pawn by the previous admin, along with officials left behind to collude with this deep state infrastructure to subvert the duly elected President.

That isn't a conspiracy theory, unlike the crap you guys typically peddle (in this respect, most of your posts are not "crap" or peddled - REL: Russia/Trump only). This is reality.
edit on 12/13/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Might want to double check the timeline. The dossier was before the election but not released.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So long before the presidential election.

Was that 'insurance' policy part of ensuring CLinton, and her lackies skated ?

My guess is yes.

Guessing and assuming are never good ideas in cases like this, your bias shows.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

you have evidence that ohrs wife didnt work on the dossier for gps?
you have evidence that ohr didnt meet with gps?
you have evidence that the fisa warrant that was denied 2 times,then issued on the 3rd try wasnt from the dossier?
you have evidence that the judge tjat took flynns plea wasnt the one that signed off on the fisa warrant?

by all means please ptesent that evidence
i would love to see it
from here it appears a small group in doj manufactured,implimented,and executed a plan to unseat an elected potus
then started a bs investigation to cover it up

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Time to fire all the FBI higher ups, they are obviously political and actioning on it, which is absolutely against their purpose.

If it's so obvious, you would have some proof available, right?

You're not just regurgitating the most recent propaganda, are you?

Read the text provided in this OP.

I did. No complete context is there to come to any real conclusion.

Not sure how you came to one in your mind.

Are you then lying about what it means or just a tool? I hope the second one and I pray you find a cure for that soon. Failing is habitual for the left but they are sure persistent.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

But now that Mueller is aware of the agent's strong opinions, he has been taken off the investigation. This is now a dead issue. The investigation continues. (Remember when Trump supporters were saying that it didn't matter where the emails came from?)

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Do you have evidence to the contrary? No.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Time to fire all the FBI higher ups, they are obviously political and actioning on it, which is absolutely against their purpose.

Are you then lying about what it means or just a tool? I hope the second one and I pray you find a cure for that soon. Failing is habitual for the left but they are sure persistent.

It seems the only fail here is people's reading comprehension.

I see that you cannot add anything of substance to the conversation, so you reverted to the ad hom personal attack.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Do you have evidence to the contrary? No.

The ceo of gps admitted in court that he had ohrs wife working for them
The ceo of gps admitted in court that he met with ohr(which ohr did not disclose to his doj bosses)
From congressional testimony we know that a fisa warrant was denied 2 times then magically approved
We know that the judge that presided over flynns plea deal has recused himself after initially presiding over flynns case

These facts are NOT IN DISPUTE

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
"...overt action..." looks more like they are prepping a Lee Harvey Oswald...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Dfairlite

But now that Mueller is aware of the agent's strong opinions, he has been taken off the investigation. This is now a dead issue. The investigation continues. (Remember when Trump supporters were saying that it didn't matter where the emails came from?)
lmfao, what a fool. These people should have been vetted from THE BEGINNING. Sorry, but the whole, "well they are off" doesn't make it a dead issue, except the investigation now, seeing as we have conflicts of interest.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

It seems the only fail here is people's reading comprehension.

I see that you cannot add anything of substance to the conversation, so you reverted to the ad hom personal attack.

Stop your crying with regards to ad hom attacks, you're being willfully dense and users are simply calling you out for it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join