It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smoking Gun: The Trump Victory Insurance Policy - Muh Russia?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

once again nothing on tppic
only insults
last bastion of the defeated

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Another piece of the puzzle to cover/protect "crooked Hillary" was verified today...

Newly released documents obtained by Fox News reveal that then-FBI Director James Comey’s draft statement on the Hillary Clinton email probe was edited numerous times before his public announcement, in ways that seemed to water down the bureau’s findings considerably.

Full Article at: www.foxnews.com...

so he began his statement with a straight up
lie about no one knowing what he was going to say
his credibility is in the crapper
nothing but a liar

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

once again nothing on tppic
only insults
last bastion of the defeated

Defeated at what? A race to say the most illogical things that doesn't even pass basic logic?

Yup, you won. That's for sure.

Hell, you couldn't even make a proper case for a double standard. You only made a false equivalency.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

your definition of illogical is without merit

no worries your not a dem supporter right

just a trump hater so raged you cant see the truth

when manafort and paige walk because of the mess this investigation has become you will again get your favorite dish
when flynn walks because of leftover fbi corruption more crow for you
not like you havent crapped feathers before

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

your definition of illogical is without merit

It's in the dictionary. No need to make my own definition.

no worries your not a dem supporter right

just a trump hater so raged you cant see the truth

I was able to see your lack of basic logic just fine. Not sure what that nonsense has anything to do with what we are talking about.

You mad?

when manafort and paige walk because of the mess this investigation has become you will again get your favorite dish

when flynn walks because of leftover fbi corruption more crow for you not like you havent crapped feathers before

Those are very bold predictions. Better hope they come true. No matter the outcome, I'm fine. I've never made any absolute statements in regards to those issues.

You, on the other hand, just went all-in on a full-retard hand.

Never go full-retard.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

oh like no path to 270?

you are the expert on full retard

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

oh like no path to 270?

you are the expert on full retard

Had to resort to the good ole "I know you are but what am I" approach, huh?

God you guys are too easy...

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

same ole introvert
make statements then run from them later
i didnt say that
i dont support that

yeah sure pal

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Truepundit - McCain Eyes Exit from Senate Amid ‘Stress’ from Growing Trump Dossier Scandal

John McCain is reportedly preparing to pull back from the U.S. Senate, according to Beltway insiders who say new demands to answer for his role in either underwriting or promoting the Trump phony dossier are stressing the Arizona senator’s fragile health.

It is not clear whether McCain plans to outright retire from the Senate or simply focus on his Stage IV cancer treatments away from Washington, D.C. but many GOP insiders believe McCain’s last days in the Senate are close.

Likely, McCain will not return after the Christmas break, many folks have privately confided.

McCain has been away for the Senate all week, missing votes and debate about a number of topics including tax cuts.

This is not the fist time McCain has sought medical treatment after his role in recent anti-Trump scandals have heated up.

It is hard to tell if McCain’s health is genuinely declining or not because he has played that card often to slip and slide out of answering questions for his role in Fusion GPS’ bogus Trump dossier.

Emergency surgery.

Late stage cancer diagnosis.

Bad Achilles.

Boot on the wrong foot.

The wheelchair.

Now the hospital.

Click link for article...
edit on 15-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I find it amazing that there are people trying to defend the FBI and brush this under the carpet. A vehemently anti-Trump senior FBI agent was discussing a plan/insurance policy for Trump winning the election. The same agent who was a key figure in the Hillary Clinton investigation and the Russia investigation. This is simply wrong and should concern everyone, regardless of whether they like or hate Trump.

Put the partisan political nonsense to one side and stop defending the indefensible. There needs to be a full investigation and a cull of the intelligence community to weed out political activists. Nothing the FBI say or do regarding investigations into political figures can be trusted right now. Their credibility is shot.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
You need a microscope to see the impact of Russia anf Do not need a microscope to see the influence of Israel on the United States. but as Christ said, they have eyes but do not see they have ears but do not hear
edit on 15/12/17 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If they have this text and 10,000 other they should be able to piece together what they mean. a government agency is doing the investigation into this so that means we are screwed and nothing will come of it

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

So they faked evidence? Did they ignore significant exculpatory evidence? I'm just trying to wrap my head around what you think they did that changed the outcome or direction of the investigation. Particularly because they were both removed from this detail within the first few weeks of the operation.
True they obviously don't like trump. Many people belong to that club. But what exactly did their vitriol do to effect the probe? I know..we don't have those kinds of details yet so I guess it's really what you think they could do?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

He was fired by Mueller not Comey. Comeys been gone since May 🐻. But yes fired pretty much right at the beginning of the investigation. I think the opposition is just grasping for anything to halt this operation.
edit on 12152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It is not the FBI that bad mouthed Trump, it was an individual or two who happened to be employed by the FBI. One of them has been dismissed from an investigation because of his views, which shows some level of integrity on the part of Mueller. As a foreign subject who is attempting to influence American domestic politics, I understand why you want to throw doubt on the integrity of American institutions. Still, demanding an investigation of the investigation of the investigation might be going a bit too far, don't you think?

ETA: As for your cull: which agents would you purge? A purge of Republicans, right wingers, and cryptofascists would leave the Bureau empty. Remember, I have never been a fan of the FBI, but if they can legally uncover evidence of conspiracy against the American people for a change....
edit on 15-12-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

One candidate trying to get dirt on the other candidate!....never happens.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

It is not the FBI that bad mouthed Trump, it was an individual or two who happened to be employed by the FBI. One of them has been dismissed from an investigation because of his views, which shows some level of integrity on the part of Mueller. As a foreign subject who is attempting to influence American domestic politics, I understand why you want to throw doubt on the integrity of American institutions. Still, demanding an investigation of the investigation of the investigation might be going a bit too far, don't you think?

ETA: As for your cull: which agents would you purge? A purge of Republicans, right wingers, and cryptofascists would leave the Bureau empty. Remember, I have never been a fan of the FBI, but if they can legally uncover evidence of conspiracy against the American people for a change....

When those members of the FBI are in senior positions and can affect the direction of investigations it is in fact the FBI and not individuals. Even more so when its apparent the senior leadership of the FBI all colluded to enact these actions against Trump and then knowingly concealed their actions.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Democrats went really low and dirty when candidate Trump started surging in 2016. Payouts for women to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct.
www.foxnews.com...

No surprise. Liars all. SUE THEM Mr. President!

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Democrats went really low and dirty when candidate Trump started surging in 2016. Payouts for women to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct.
www.foxnews.com...

No surprise. Liars all. SUE THEM Mr. President!

Screw suing them... Charge them and throw them in prison.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

they will get charged

these guys have been in trouble since rogers went to meet newly elected potus trump

rogers had ALL the raw data
dems are too stupid to understand that

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join