It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient aliens and the New World Order with Jim Marrs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The Greedy power elite would have you believe its aliens fault the world is so miserable, thats what they want.

While you are searching the skies and cave drawings for symbols proving that, they can go about their business of Greed and conquest.

Look, over there--- its Aleeens.

Just like the comedy that happened

above Washington dc in 1953 , just when they were talking about gutting the military budget

edit on 13/12/2017 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Don't forget Eisenhower's meeting at Edwards AFB in 1954...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Did that happen or is it all rumor mill ! , my 2 cents are they are all man made

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Towards the end of the video he starts talking about things on the moon that show objects and mysterious things. He's obviously 'borrowed' that from other people and they are nonsense.

One of the photos is claimed to show a 'cylndrical shaped object' moving along the moon. The image he shows is this one

www.lpi.usra.edu...

Technically it is what he says, it's a cylindrical shaped object moving along the moon, but that's mostly because it's an EVA light attached to a pole on Apollo 16's command module.

Another one shown is this one

www.lpi.usra.edu...

and again the only artificial thing about it is the fact that it's part of Apollo 11.

A third image just shows part of a crater.

He also goes on about rocks rolling uphill so they can't just be rocks. Unfortunately the rock he shows is rolling downhill all the way, as I demonstrate here:

onebigmonkey.com...

the other image he posts is actually a rock rolling down the very steep south massif at Apollo 17's site and the full photo showing that has been public for decades.

It's garbage, and a decent researcher would actually check it out before regurgitating this nonsense as fact.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

I watched the video and even managed to resist the urge to stop when he spouted off about Planet X/Niburu. Hollow Moon, Shard on the Moon (hot tip - it isn't there) etc.

Did some research and it is clear that he will believe in and regurgitate any old woo-woo stuff, even obvious frauds like Billy Meier and the alien autopsy tapes so a bit lacking in critical thinking, to put it mildly.

Epic fail, really.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy
So glad you liked it.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

It's garbage, and a decent researcher would actually check it out before regurgitating this nonsense as fact.

I think your answer is garbage.

Show me your credentials. Show me something better ...

Yeah, I didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

I watched your video.

Perhaps you will now Google "Dunning-Kruger effect"?

Hint - that's you, that is.

Anything useful to add to this discussion?

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

originally posted by: intrptr

The Greedy power elite would have you believe its aliens fault the world is so miserable, thats what they want.

While you are searching the skies and cave drawings for symbols proving that, they can go about their business of Greed and conquest.

Look, over there--- its Aleeens.

Just like the comedy that happened

above Washington dc in 1953 , just when they were talking about gutting the military budget

Boat loads of eyewitnesses, scrambled interceptors, radar confirmation, etc.

They came back for the ship and crew we kidnapped during Roswell 'comedy'.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

So me pointing out that the info he claims represents alien artifacts on television moon is in fact completely false, complete with proof is somehow not good enough for you?

My qualifications are years of studying the Apollo record and knowing as a result of that when someone is talking nonsense.

Yours are?

If you have some proof that the images I linked to are false, or that the rocks he claims roll uphill are doing that then by all means post them. Otherwise you need to accept that just maybe you've been hoodwinked by a fraud who makes money ut of the gullible by spreading fakery.

posted on Dec, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Let's have another look at the supposed significant moon finds. He claimes there is a cross near King crater that is in AS16-120-19228.

Here's a very high resolution scan of that image from here

tothemoon.ser.asu.edu...(70%20mm)/list#AS16-120-19228

I've superimposed his image on this crop of it. I've also superimposed th same area from panoramic camera image AS16-P-4827

wms.lroc.asu.edu...

See a cross anywhere? Or do you see a lot of heavy contrast adjustment that brings out lighter features and makes them stand out more than they actually do?

How about if I told you that his version looks like a photo of a teddy bear holding a bowl. Can you see anything else now?

The boulder in the Apollo 17 image? Here's the original

www.flickr.com...

Here's the same boulder trail with a bit more context from this image

www.hq.nasa.gov...

as shown in my original 1973 copy of National Geographic.

That look like it's going uphill to you? Or is it just emperor's new clothes?

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

If you are expecting some sort of reasoned discussion with that poster I think you will have a long wait.

Do look up "Dunning-Kruger" if you have not come across it before - it describes some people on here to a tee.

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Before letting you know my thoughts about the show,it would be very useful to inform you about my beliefs. In my opinion,when a person judges a documentary which presents non-mainstream information/ideas, the reader must be sure that there is no extremist or conservative point of view.

Personally i find it not only hard,but also foolish to accept everything mainstream archaeologists propose. But on the other hand i am not really a big alien fan,and i do not have a theory of mine which i am radical about.I simply like being skeptic and more importantly always trying to find reason in everything.That being said,let's move on to the actual review.
moviesonline.gy...

posted on Dec, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneBigMonkeyToo
I've also superimposed th same area from panoramic camera image AS16-P-4827
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

See a cross anywhere? Or do you see a lot of heavy contrast adjustment that brings out lighter features and makes them stand out more than they actually do?

Nice image, though. Fun to play with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join