It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient aliens and the New World Order with Jim Marrs

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

How does Bertelsmann control most of what people see and hear in the US media? Their most relevant holdings appear at first glance to be European radio stations, music publishing and books.

Do you mean other specific interests besides these, and if so which specific ones?
edit on 13-12-2017 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
after reading his book, i surmized that the rich scumbags who think they are chosen to rule the earth, the inter-national banking families, they think they are blood descendants of the first alien-human mix breeding.

thats why i hate those inter-nation bankers and the 'kings and queens' of the earth.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

How do you mean? I put up a video by a well respected member. Watch the video and find out.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Yeah I do. Watch the damn video.
edit on 13-12-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Me too man! The next decade is gonna be fun.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Do you have to be so rude?

I thought that under the site's T&C's if you post a video you should also post a short summary as not all folk have the time to watch vids all day.

Would you be kind enough to do that? What does he say about NASA cover ups, which you claim there are, as that was what I have been asking you about only to receive insults and general snarkiness in return.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Cool thanks, I'll watch it after work

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Sadly its not a great vid, it's using Sitchen and a whole bunch of reaching assumptions as the building blocks. One is out

Should have taken notice of the alarm bells rung by the Bertelmann BS. Ho hum

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I posted what I could. If you want to fink go for it. Whatever. I didn't post it for people like you I posted it for people who were interested in what Jim Marrs had to say.

Goodbye.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That's your opinion not mine. Thanks

Now let's leave it for those who really want to hear the truth. Yeah?

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And good day to you. Charmed, I'm sure.

A final word of advice - Google "Dunning-Kruger" effect.

Ring any bells? It should do.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I will after you've watched the video I posted.

And thank you.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Yes. Ho hum.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

One problem I have with Nibiru is how life could have naturally developed there. If it travels so far from the sun, it must get ridiculously cold. Where would the citizens live on it ? Underground? I guess it could have been colonized.. but then why use Nibiru when you have more hospitable planets.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

They most likely live in advanced space craft . I'm pretty sure they're more advanced than we are with space travel.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255
This Man, Jim Marrs deserves way more damn credit for his work. I believe one day he'll get it. Soon.

Looking forward to the rest of this series.

Jim Marrs is very well respected. He was one of the first mainstream journalists to go alternative. His books sold very well and the JFK book, Crossfire, is a classic.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes. He is very respected and has left us The Keys. We need only acknowledge them.

Thanks for the mention.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

(Posting while watching it)
The big bang theory is questioned, but what has that to do with a 9/10/12th planet?
Global warming is real.
The ice on Mars is changing.
In fact that is the Mars wobbling

Has nothing to do with Earth or an additional planet. Or even the sun, that much.

Summerians are fascinating. Where did they come from? How can such an advanced civilisation just pop up?

What I don't get is why are rocks from Mars proof Earth is Tiamat? Wouldn't Mars is Tiamat be much more likely, big impact that's why meteors from that collision ended up on earth?

There is evidence the moons mean density is far less than earths, none that it is hollow. Maybe the moon is what's left of the collision and got caught up in earth orbit when it already lost much of its momentum?
The conclusion he has that some "intelligence parked it there" is far fetched. Even to me who is an alien lover.

The face on Mars etc has been debunked. Pareidolia.

Humans got around a lot more a lot earlier is slowly accepted in mainstream. They actually sailed by ship on earth. Antarctica was at some points almost ice free, also due to wobbling.

There are many stories of starpeople/gods with flying machines, that's what keeps me going ufo-wise.

Didn't nail that many points. But I still love ihm, because he was the one opening my eyes to the Bilderberger.

edit on 13-12-2017 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Tread carefully when following Jim Marrs. He has done some credible research and he's a wonderful story teller - but - he can also lean heavily on non-vetted single source information to weave his tales.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

One problem I have with Nibiru is how life could have naturally developed there.

That problem shrinks into nothingness compared to the "problem" that Nibiru is a made-up planet.

There is no Mesopotamian text that ANYONE can cite that mentions a planet named "Nibiru."

Might as well call it Planet Oz.

Harte

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join