It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient aliens and the New World Order with Jim Marrs

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I watched part one of a video series recently. I was compelled enough by it to make a post.

Jim Marrs nailed so many points in this, he makes you think on a higher level. He adds his expertise and knowledge and well, I enjoyed this so much more than I thought I would. Everyone who is interested in exploring a higher truth than what they have been told, need to watch this.

edit on 13-12-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ADSE255

For heaven's sake, you're overstepping the bounds of what sort of thinking is allowed on ATS. Yes, a healthy percentage of folks here believe in UFOs, but they want a nice and neat entirely human-based perspective on the situation such that UFOs are evidence of real aliens but let's not get carried away with what a superior intelligence might want to bring to Earth beyond high-tech doodads. Why such talk would be anti-human!
edit on 13-12-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Let's leave that to those who respect the Men and Women who address this topic as a part of their years of Research and not on your lame baseless response to it, shall we.

Unless of course you're being facetious.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
JM was one of the best researchers in this field. Great author too.

His book Rule by Secrecy changed my perception and woke me up to how the world operates and why it became that way.

RIP Jim.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

I have a lot of respect for Jim, and the years of research he shared.

I appreciate your input!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Key points in the Video:

Bertelsmann, a
German family Company owns most of what you see and hear in the American Media. The same Company that pushed Nazi Propaganda for Hitler.

Bertelsmann is a German multinational corporation based in Gütersloh, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. It is one of the world's largest mass media companies and also active in the service sector and education.

Key points in the Video:

The Smithsonian Institute is a division of the United States Government.

The Mason infiltration

Hollow moon theory. Rings like a bell as told by Astronauts then forgotten. Convenient.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As an abductee I thank anyone who spends time trying to illuminate the issue of UFOs and Aliens and Abductions....so I thank him.

Will you guys ever know the full truth?....if you dont know now you never will simply put.The reasons for hiding everything are not money/religon/power based....its bigger than that.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Yeah it's much bigger. In 60 years, we might find out.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
This Man, Jim Marrs deserves way more damn credit for his work. I believe one day he'll get it. Soon.

Looking forward to the rest of this series.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The Greedy power elite would have you believe its aliens fault the world is so miserable, thats what they want.

While you are searching the skies and cave drawings for symbols proving that, they can go about their business of Greed and conquest.

Look, over there--- its Aleeens.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The Greedy power elite would have you believe its aliens fault the world is so miserable, thats what they want.

While you are searching the skies and cave drawings for symbols proving that, they can go about their business of Greed and conquest.

Watch The Video before responding.

To be fair.. yes the rulers over our lands and the people that inhabit them are greedy asshole Controling #s. But not all of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

I have watched all those 'shows'. Ancient aliens, underwater aliens, underground aliens, North pole aliens, moon base aliens, invisible demon aliens. The tabloids have corrupted any semblance of reality long ago.

To be fair.. yes the rulers over our lands and the people that inhabit them are greedy asshole #s. But not all of them.

Those are called minions.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Anvils ring like a bell when you hammer them, but they are not hollow. This has been forgotten by who? Everyone seems to be going on about it.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I have watched all those 'shows'. Ancient aliens, underwater aliens, underground aliens, North pole aliens, moon base aliens, invisible demon aliens. The tabloids have corrupted any semblance of reality long ago.

To be fair.. yes the rulers over our lands and the people that inhabit them are greedy asshole #s. But not all of them.

Those are called minions.

Ok cool. What did you think of the piece about the oort cloud and Neptune? Did you enjoy it or did you think it was too alien for you?

Your findings will be interesting.

My guess is you're watching it for the first time right now

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

I'd explain it but It didn't mention it, one of the astronauts spoke of it, but it wasn't in this video. Only mentioned.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Lunar seismology experiments showed that impacts echoed for quite some time but people claim that Buzz Aldrin said "The moon rang like a bell" the whole time he was there in 1969.

Apart from there being no evidence that he actually said that, he would have had no way to hear it (insufficient atmosphere to allow sound to travel) or to measure it scientifically.

I am interested in UFO's but there is so much UFO "lore" that is taken as read by gullible people (not aimed at you! - you know what I mean) which is just not true it only serves as a distraction.

I want to believe.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

Lunar seismology experiments showed that impacts echoed for quite some time but people claim that Buzz Aldrin said "The moon rang like a bell" the whole time he was there in 1969.

Apart from there being no evidence that he actually said that, he would have had no way to hear it (insufficient atmosphere to allow sound to travel) or to measure it scientifically.

I am interested in UFO's but there is so much UFO "lore" that is taken as read by gullible people (not aimed at you! - you know what I mean) which is just not true it only serves as a distraction.

I want to believe.

Mar 15, 2006 · "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says. On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. 

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Jim Marrs is a true researcher. And in fact pointed out what we are witnessing, happening in America today.

The 4th Reich....

www.amazon.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Key points in the Video:

The Smithsonian Institute is a division of the United States Government.

The Mason infiltration

Hollow moon theory. Rings like a bell as told by Astronauts then forgotten. Convenient.
Ideally the opening post should have had the key points of the video, but thanks for posting them eventually in a later post. The hollow moon theory is based in ignorance however.

www.nasa.gov...

Mar 15, 2006 · "The moon was ringing like a bell," Neal says. On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute.

Then he compares the moon to a chunk of Iron, but why does everybody who quotes this "bell" reference seem to miss that? They are seeing what they want to see and ignoring the rest? Not searching for the real truth?

On Earth, vibrations from quakes usually die away in only half a minute. The reason has to do with chemical weathering, Neal explains: "Water weakens stone, expanding the structure of different minerals. When energy propagates across such a compressible structure, it acts like a foam sponge--it deadens the vibrations." Even the biggest earthquakes stop shaking in less than 2 minutes.
lunar seismograms (graph)

The moon, however, is dry, cool and mostly rigid, like a chunk of stone or iron. So moonquakes set it vibrating like a tuning fork.

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Anvils ring like a bell when you hammer them, but they are not hollow. This has been forgotten by who? Everyone seems to be going on about it.
That's what the NASA geologist compares the moon to...a chunk of iron, and yes that is like an anvil so an anvil is an example of the kind of ringing NASA is talking about.

edit on 20171213 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Then he compares the moon to a chunk of Iron, but why does everybody who quotes this "bell" reference seem to miss that? They are seeing what they want to see and ignoring the rest? Not searching for the real truth? 

The explanation is given by Marrs about this in the video.

To be honest, I'm not the only one that doesn't trust NASA completely. They say one thing and then cover up their findings. Have we forgotten that they hired Nazi's after the war? Most Millennials don't know it and a lot of X Gens ignore it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join