It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has this footage ever been "debunked?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This is one of my favorites. This was shot in Costa Rica in 2005. If this was discussed recently then I apologize.

It's definitely an unidentified flying object. I don't think this is a "fake" video, the man recording sounds genuine. I've had a hard time determining what it could be. I'd like to read your theories.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
huh this is new
however it looks like some kind of cgi

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i haven't seen that one before. doesn't scream 'fake' but then who knows? don't know if it's been debunked. interesting clip whatever the case

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Crisis

It does look totally CGI to me and besides, there's better footage from Costa Rica, which isn't debunked or CGI:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
huh this is new
however it looks like some kind of cgi

and you've based your conclusion on what exactly? 240p youtube video? the quality is too low to judge if it's a cgi or not.

so because it cannot be disqualified as a chinese lantern, it has to be cgi? if that's your stance, you should leave Aliens and UFOs subforum. like, now.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Mildly interesting, but its just an indistinct fuzzy white blob on a screen.

Nothing to sink your teeth into one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
More proof ETs are afraid of cameras. Camera man should have not moved.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

CGI, around 24 sec in it stops and then starts, that was what convinced me almost 100%.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

CGI, around 24 sec in it stops and then starts, that was what convinced me almost 100%.

so when anything stops, then starts moving, it's a cgi?

are you insane or just trolling?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

That guy totally sounds like he just saw some sort of aircraft flying around a smoking volcano.

/sarcasm

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It is my worthless opinion that far too often people promptly dismiss these alleged UFO videos as CGI. Ok, granted, they MAY be CGI. But how are you making that determination with such certainty and no apparent hesitation? What are you comparing the footage to in order to weigh your opinion? I suspect you have seen so much CGI (maybe ONLY CGI) that you wouldn't recognize something that was "real", and even if it were real, you would not ever believe it (no matter what).

UFO's and other interesting phenomenon seem to "like" volcanoes. I've only had one or maybe two sightings of what I would consider "UFOs", and one of them was at the base of Mt. Rainier (dormant volcano) near the small town of Eatonville here in Washington state. This just so happens to be in the approximate area where Kenneth Arnold made his famous sighting.

I don't have enough information from the posted video that I could say one way or another if the video is a hoax or something else. Thanks for posting it, though.
edit on 12122017 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

edit on 12122017 by seattlerat because: mai spilling sugz

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

If it hasn't it should have been , it's CGI , obvious at 20 seconds into the video.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Ovni is spanish for hoax

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I like the sounds of the birds in the first video.

It's the source of that old saying, "Why didn't the UFO cross the volcano?"

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I see the resident it's CGI, Fake and basically debunk anything that flys are already out in force. Completely pointless posting in this forum anymore, because didn't you know? These guys are experts and screaming fake...

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

originally posted by: kurthall

so when anything stops, then starts moving, it's a cgi?

are you insane or just trolling?

Around 24 sec in, it stops, it does not look right, its almost a stutter. I should have made it more clear.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The climatic part when it entered into the clouds and then there were 2 larger flashing lights. Hrmm

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hi Crisis, this footage discussed here in 2009 recorded by Nico Pisani in 2003 in front
of the Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica. I researched this case and published the complete
information here in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join