It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: soberbacchus

we are all supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with due process.

Not for voting and not for a gazillion other decisions that we don't rely on the courts for.

You would think that the "lock her up" crew would have slight understanding of that.

Voting is not about due process. It is about examining the evidence for yourself and coming to conclusions.

There is sh&^ ton of evidence that Roy Moore assaulted or molested girls ranging from 14 years old to 18 while he was in his 30's.
edit on 11-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Krakatoa

we are all supposed to be innocent until proven guilty in a court of law with due process.

Not for voting and not for a gazillion other decisions that we don't rely on the courts for.

You would think that the "lock her up" crew would have slight understanding of that.

Voting is not about due process. It is about examining the evidence for yourself and coming to conclusions.

There is sh&^ ton of evidence that Roy Moore assaulted or molested girls ranging from 14 years old to 18 while he was in his 30's.

Regardless of how high a pile unsubstantiated claims are, they still weight less than a molecule of air when it involves a person's reputation and livliehood. If that is what you use for your own decision process, then I feel sorry for you.

What if it came out that one of your closest family members was accused of something more heinous than this a decade or more ago from someone they claim they never met. However, it went viral on social media, more people you didn't know began claiming the same, the press got hold of it, and they lost their job and the respect of everyone? Would that be right? All based upon unproven (and unprovable) claims?

Yeah, that is fair treatment right?

So sad too bad for them and you for being associated with them. That is what is happening here. Politics IMO are not even an issue....it's the Salem Witch effect at work here.

I for one will not be hypocritical and go along with the screaming hordes calling for his head. Not until just one of these claims is actually proven via due process. Then, and only then will I join in asking for his head on a platter.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

......here help me lift these goalposts, their heavy... ......

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

First off - Your source lies. According to the original source?

How about this one then? You should be OK with it... it's your link!

• "In my 26 years working at Gadsden Mall, I never heard anything about Roy Moore being banned from the mall or any other mention of issues concerning him. As the Operations Manager overseeing Mall Security, I would have been aware of something like that." - Johnny Adams, employed by the Gadsden Mall for 26 years and was the Operations Manager for 14 years, overseeing mall security.

• "As an employee of the Gadsden Mall for Morrison's Cafeteria Corporation from the late 1970's through the mid-2000's, I would like to put forth a statement in regards to the allegations against Judge Roy Moore. During my time at the Gadsden Mall, I formed many lifelong relationships including one with Barnes Boyle and his wife, Brenda. Barnes Boyle was manager of the Gadsden Mall and Brenda was my manager at Morrison's Cafeteria for many years. Because of this relationship, I was abreast on the latest situations that happened throughout the Gadsden Mall during that time period. There was a prominent man of Etowah County, whom is now deceased that was banned for reasons such as the allegations against Judge Moore. However, due to respect for the family, I decline to reveal his name. Despite allegations against other patrons of the mall, I never heard of Roy Moore's name come in conversation with any such misconduct against women or a supposed banning from the Gadsden Mall." - Johnnie V. Sanders, employee of Gadsden Mall from late 70's to mid-2000's.

• "We did have written reports and things. To my knowledge, he [Moore] was not banned from the mall." - Barnes Boyle, Former Manager of the Gadsden Mall (1981-1986).

There you go. Three former Gadsden Mall employees who would have known had there been any such banning, all stating unequivocally that Roy Moore was not banned. As a matter of fact though, someone was banned, whose story sounds quite similar to Moores accusations... maybe someone got the names mixed up?

As to being 'watched' by a local cop? That's not a banning. It's not even an official action. Oftentimes, young people will complain just to get someone in trouble or because they haven't outgrown their snowflake years. Things that can get you 'watched' include
  • Facial hair.
  • The way you look.
  • The direction you're going (the same way as the accuser).
  • The way you walk.
  • Being a teacher that is disliked (I've seen that one).
  • Being in the wrong place when someone is bored (seen that one, too).
That's why being 'watched' is not an official action... because it is nothing more than an unfounded accusation. Police do watch people, all the time (I've probably been 'watched' several times) just to ensure they are there if the accusations are founded, but the vast majority of the time nothing ever comes of it.

If something does come of it, there are records, and anyone who works security at the mall will be aware of the individual for several years after the incident. Especially if they are being 'watched'!

From your excerpt from the New Yorker:

“J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.’

Reached by phone on Saturday, J.D. Thomas, who lives in the nearby town of Southside, declined to discuss the existence of a ban on Moore at the Gadsden Mall. “I don’t have anything to say about that,” he said.

It sounds to me like J.D. Thomas was taking a lot of interest in Roy Moore and young girls at the time. It also sounds like they knew each other... first name basis? I wonder if he didn't make a statement because he had something to hide? Or maybe he didn't like some prosecutorial decisions Moore had made on his cases? Maybe he was jealous of Moore because the kids liked him and was he was cutting into his 'action' without actually doing anything wrong? Mybe Roy had told him to back off the young girls... he was the Deputy District Attorney. Or maybe this was his way of getting close to the young girls? Why did he want to spend time with young girls? Sounds awfully suspicious to me...

Gee, and to think you're taking the word of a potential pedo as evidence! Why do you respect pedos so much?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Breit bart is defending its claim of "forgery."

Black’s Law Dictionary defines “forgery” as follows (original emphasis):

forgery, n. 1. The act of fraudulently making a false document or altering a real one to be used as if genuine … 2. A false or altered document made to look genuine by someone with the intent to deceive … 3. Under the Model Penal Code, the act of fraudulently altering, authenticating, issuing, or transferring a writing without appropriate authorization.

Note that forgery includes altering a real document. It does not matter if part of the document — say, the signature — is real. If any part of the document is altered and presented as original and authentic, it is a forgery and the entire document is legally useless — or worse than useless, since it impeaches the credibility of the person presenting it.

They then present evidence of both Beverly Nelson and Gloria Allred claiming the entire inscription was written by Moore -- including the date and "Roy Moore DA".

One important thing they bring up is, the date is being used, specifically, to place Roy Moore at that restaurant on that day, to further Nelson's claim that Moore assaulted her. That she wrote the date in herself is absolutely a big deal.

They also touch on something I haven't heard before: some internet sleuths think that "Roy" was signed in a different ink then the rest of it.

I mean really how stupid would Assistant
DA Roy Moore have to be to date and write the location of where he attempted to sexually assault the exact same girl he wrote the yearbook blurb too?

Something smells awful about that.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Grown men who prey upon teen-age girls are immoral, disgusting, horrific human beings.

They should be held accountable, not elected to the Senate.

People who defend men like that for political purposes are immoral.

You're absolutely right! So why are you defending the pedophile J.D. Thomas? You seem so eager to take his word over those of the actual people in charge of and familiar with Gadsden Mall security...

I mean, come on. An older man in a position of power who spent a lot of time hanging out around young girls, who was pretty upset with the Deputy District Attorney... and now he's gone silent! That's just creepy. I think we need to make absolutely sure that J.D. Thomas is never elected to the Senate!

BTW, I think I heard a rumor that J.D. Thomas, you know, the pedophile, is supporting Doug Jones... must make Doug Jones a pedophile, wouldn't you agree?

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

LOL on the mixed relationships comment. As a Tennessee native, I find that hilarious!

Hahaha, I have found humor like that to be the easiest way to tell the difference between a true Southerner and a transplanted Yankee. Only a true Southerner would get that joke... a Yankee would not understand the way we pick at each other.

Just like they can't understand how we could still vote for Roy Moore.

TheRedneck

Oh, I grew up listening to "feuding" about those Georgia people! Such light rivalry, lol! Alabama, not as bad, but still there!

Shame about Moore. I wonder how close it actually was, and how much cheating took place. Hard to believe polls that showed hi so far ahead could all be so wrong.

That other guy looks like a crooked used car salesman!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

The woman wrote the time and date herself, she didn't "forge" anything.

Faux News and Reichfart knowingly pushed misleading headlines. Mission accomplished, looks like the crowd here eagerly ate it up...

Check the pics posted - the whole signature is wrong. It doesn't match his. Plus, she's the worst actress ever, with her fake crying, etc. Her story, as already pointed out, doesn't match the facts, either. She's a phony.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Lets not forget, the dems are still supporting an accused pedophile.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shh....

Its a secret though, thats why you dont hear about it on the msm.

Its ok for the dems to support an accused pedo as long as it helps them.

I am sure that they will condemn menendez as soon as he is no longer in office helping them.

What moral giants!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

and also wasn't even employed where she claimed

I hadn't heard about that one... can you find a link for me?

TheRedneck

He went to state that he never saw Beverly Nelson working there either, "and I can't say that she even worked there."

The third statement came from Renee Schivera, who told the campaign that she worked at Olde Hickory during the summer of 1977. She also claims she never saw Moore at the restaurant – nor recalls Nelson ever working there.

source

Seems people who worked there don't recall seeing wither her or Moore at the place. That might explain why she had all of the details wrong!

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There will be riots if Moore wins and is not seated.

Really? There are enough child rapist and pedophile supporters to riot?

How does that riot work? Do they whip candy at children and tell them to get in their cars?

There is a reckoning coming for those that support this and his kind for partisan purposes.

Get your facts straight. One, she didn't even accuse him of rape. Two, she claims she was sixteen at the time, which is the age of consent, and was then, in Alabama. Sixteen isn't a child.

I was talking about Leigh Corfman

I know to some it is all a blur of noise, but these are real children he preyed up.

Woman says Roy Moore initiated sexual encounter when she was 14, he was 32
“I wanted it over with — I wanted out,” she remembers thinking. “Please just get this over with. Whatever this is, just get it over.” Corfman says she asked Moore to take her home, and he did.

Two of Corfman’s childhood friends say she told them at the time that she was seeing an older man, and one says Corfman identified the man as Moore. Wells says her daughter told her about the encounter more than a decade later, as Moore was becoming more prominent as a local judge.
LINK

Oh, you meant this liar?

BUSTED! COURT DOC SHOWS TROUBLED TEEN LEIGH CORFMAN’S MANY LIES ABOUT HER ROY MOORE STORY

Leigh Corfman’s Story Is Starting to Look Very Suspicious

Seems she wasn't even in the same town, and didn't have a phone in her room when she was. Hardly credible.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Whelp, it's too late anyway. Moore lost. This woman was free to lie about her and Moore's past and she got the job done. Even though it's proven false. Typical Democrat win.

posted on Jan, 5 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Whelp, it's too late anyway. Moore lost. This woman was free to lie about her and Moore's past and she got the job done. Even though it's proven false. Typical Democrat win.

COINCIDENCE?

An arson investigation is underway after the Alabama home of one of the women who accused former GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore of inappropriate behavior burned down, according to a report in AL.com.

www.cbsnews.com...

<< 19  20  21   >>

join