It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO'S: It Has Begun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

He is not the only person I have heard mentioning them - beings consisting of pure energy. (Just like in Star Trek.) I believe it!

Who knows what can develop in millions or more years. Look what has developed in only hundreds.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

You have to know how to separate the ‘wheat from the chaff’ so to speak.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen
Gee...ya think....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
My biggest fear is alliens acting like humans.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rubicon3

What yuppa said on one hand.

The good ol' days of growing up in the sixties without cell phones, computers, and television is something I look back on and thinking it would be nice to give that opportunity to modern kids at least in their early years.

Thanks for reminding me there are good things Rubicon.

edit on 8-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Not sure why John Lear got name checked in this story, he really has nothing to do with anything other than it's one of 100 stories he believes is true. It's not a top secret story only he knows about or anything. And he doesnt really add credibility to it at all or provide any info that's not already known.

That said, this has always been one if my favorite UFO cases. I would recomnend checking out Bob Emenegger's interview on Mel Fabregas's show where he goes into the entire story in detail. Dont listen to Lear tell you about it, go to somebody that was there.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: antar

I am just relaying what was said in John Lear's interview. There may be other people who corroborate this, I don't know.

Bob Emenegger was actually intimately involved and has talked about it extensively. He was there, there's no reason to listen to Lear's 4th hand account with his added theories and details. We can just stick to the facts.
edit on 9-12-2017 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Looks authentic for sure. Could be a nazi ufo with wheels and all that

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Realtruth
One of the most viewed members thread, on ATS, was before many of you being here, his name was "Sleeper". This was when ATS was much much smaller, yet the response pages are into the hundreds. O.O

When it comes to UFO info, facts, and people talking about them he absolutely captured everyone's attention on ATS. I remember reading this particular thread on ATS, "I'm Coming Clean on Extraterrestrials"

www.abovetopsecret.com:80...

He had a thread with literally thousands of questions and responses, it was fascinating for sure.

They do exist! Well, not like in the movies, they don’t follow proper protocol and physically land in your backyard and say “take me to your leader”.

We humans are unique and come with different expectations on what is suitable evidence, anyway some of us want to believe and some would rather remain in the safety of our cultural bubble.

The vast majority in fact will remain asleep to reality and continue to live in the illusions crafted for us by religions, scientists, and politicians---to each his or her own.

Here's another thread where people were asking about him.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And a link to Sleeper's Blog too

web.archive.org...

Uh, I just looked at the thread you linked and sleeper only has 2,536 stars.

That's because he was active before the star system was introduced.

Those are 2006 stars, worth more than 5 million in today's inflated ones.

Thanks OP, will watch later.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

If it is true the government had motivations to disclose the UFO phenomenon back then, I wonder what happened to change all that?

I sure don't know and can't decide based on the evidence I can touch but, maybe when our government met real live visitors from somewhere not Earth?

This could have been the NAZI bell research data the Allies found in Germany in WWII or it could be some ancient tech lost in a cataclysm that has been found in archaeology digs they are reviving for a war machine. The war machine idea seems to fit.I admit it could be an Alien tech but maybe a time traveler technology or dimensional travel is all on the table until further conclusive data.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: nOraKat

I'll watch the videos later, but I don't believe a word out of John Lear's mouth.

Extraordinary claims require evidence and John has not provided enough to satisfy me. To say he is a liar is based on something you know he lied about or because you aren't willing to go where data takes you if you don't like the concept?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

a reply to: TheScale

Here is something new !!!

It sounds legit.

Anything can sound legit have a look at this
Antarctic April Fool

Look at the name in the Article and this was back in1998

Working in dwindling light just before Antarctica's first sunset of the year in mid-February, a team led by geologist Scott Amundsen

Who raced each other to be first to the south pole Scott & Amundsen

edit on 9-12-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: Wolfenz

My take is that the campaign was to distract the public from acceptance of Alien life. Some things are just better off not known. Carry on, shop, worship, study, socialize.

Well...

Well from what happend in 1938 on Octorber 30th from a Radio Broadcast of an Audio of War of the Worlds from Mercury Theater. a Reaslistic News like Reporter Version of the Story caused a Stir ..

The Day of the Earth Stood Still from what i Understand and the CIA involment , from what i have read,
was too see a interaction of the Public , of the Movie .. just as the Movie Invasion from Mars a few years later ,

Now we Have Legit Goverment Officals , Old Aged Astronaughts , Retired Military Officer's and Enlist's
Exposing for a Disclosure, as the BIG BRASS, THE BIG Ties! , The Elite , TPTB Does Not think The Main Pubic
is Ready for a Disclosure.. and for the Most Part I Tend to Agree..

Is Aliens E.T.s Out there ??

Of Course They are ...

Its Just The Idea if they are Sentient and Have the Abliity to go to Here ( Earth ) from There Perspective
whether a Differnt Star System , DImension , Galaxy , and
They would Have too Be at Least a Civilazation Type 2 as We are close too a Civ Type 1

and Yes Galaxy..

Some People do not know that there are 3 Dwarf Galaxies
that is merging around the Milky Way Wraping around ,

There is a Galaxy that is closer to US then We are at the Center of the Milky Way..
that these a few types of Aliens could of came from

The Kardashev Scale – Type I, II, III, IV & V Civilization
futurism.com...

If Man had gone too the Moon .. in 66 years Time
from a Heavy then Air Flying Machine ( Wright Brothers )
too the Saturn 5 Rocket in 1969 ..

What would or Where a Sentient Being from another Planet , BE.. ?
that had a 500 year 1,000 year 10,000 50,000 year Ahead Start ?
Especaily if there Solar system is Much Older then Ours.

Neil G Tyson ,, Had always thought ..

if its Imposssible for Us too do it with the Technolgy and Formula of Laws of Physics
we have Now .. They ( Aliens ) Cant do it !

Neil G Tyson doesnt think that Anymore..
well Not entirely .. but he is still on the Fence

but for One Possiblity .. The Harness the Usage of Quantum Entanglement .
i can Favor that ... seems too me that is what the Scientist and Engineers
are stepping closer too..

It just came too me in A dream says , the Inventor , Writer , Theroist ,

A interlink...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
John Lear is nothing special just because his Daddy owned a company.
I have read a lot of his posts and he comes off as pretty rude to any one who challenged him, bypasses answering a lot of legit logical questions put to him, while skipping straight to those who agree with him and rides his sack and just comes off as no more factual or convincing than some random in the street prattling on about Aliens or Jesus.

When we die we go to the moon if we've been naughty for a few billion years or something didn't he once say?

Yeah sorry, he is no more believable, special or convincing than any other human who simply relies on fanciful tales and pareidolia abuse to show Ayy LMAO's exist.

Oh look, an apple crate on the moon. You can tell it's a car park because it's so crystal clear with all that dust, hair and crap from Bob Lazars scanner.
Now if Bob Lazar had actually killed himself over it I might be a bit less skeptical.

I've not been posting for long on ATS relatively speaking, but I've been a viewer and lurker of ATS since the beginning and honestly John Lear is one of the least convincing people I have seen on this site.
Only seems to get the attention he does because who his Daddy was. Not because of anything he actually brings to the table himself.
Sadly too many attention seekers and scammers in this field who ruin it for everybody.

Think what you may of my views. It's how I honestly feel so please don't think you can change my mind.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

I've not been posting for long on ATS relatively speaking, but I've been a viewer and lurker of ATS since the beginning and honestly John Lear is one of the least convincing people I have seen on this site.
Only seems to get the attention he does because who his Daddy was. Not because of anything he actually brings to the table himself.
Sadly too many attention seekers and scammers in this field who ruin it for everybody.

Think what you may of my views. It's how I honestly feel so please don't think you can change my mind.

That's why ATS is what it is, they allow people's views without censoring them, however I will add the main reason John Lear left, or was banned from ATS, because there are the T&C that everyone has to follow.

He made claims about ATS, owners, and some members here that were unsubstantiated, and based on personal speculation. Unfortunately he lost a lot of respect IMO by doing this.

However it doesn't negate his UFO claims if he can back them up.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
My biggest fear is powerful politicians being influenced/controlled by aliens,....therefor they are Controlling the population while they are (well hidden),out of sight, and..... free of any sort of accountability..!

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

Seems too much like tabloid material huh?

edit on 0100000012pm1220174509X by HumanoidX because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanoidX
My biggest fear is powerful politicians being influenced/controlled by aliens,....therefor they are Controlling the population while (well hidden) and out of sight and free of any sort of accountability..!

Seems too much like tabloid material huh?

With how corrupt many of our politicians are today, I doubt real aliens having infiltrated government positions could be much worse.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Seems like many of their actions don't benefit anybody?....curious. Maybe we are not looking in the right place?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Why?

That's exactly what the aliens actually do.

It's only in the movies that aliens act and look different from humans. That's for entertainment.

But, think logically.

When Jesus came, he walked and talked and looked like a man.

That's the most efficient way to communicate with other lower species.

If you go to France, it's best to learn French, so you can speak to the locals in their language.

If you go to France with your English attitude, it will upset the French.

Then you won't be communicating effectively, because of the conflict overtones in the interaction.

Try to talk to a French person in English, and you're likely to just receive some "hostility."

But, if an English person struggles to speak some French to a French person, then they are very pleased.

So, if Aliens brought their foreign alien attitude and behavior when interacting with humans, you'd see lots of hostility.

Hence, all very advanced beings know that the best way to communicate with the lower species is to adopt their dress, adopt their language, adopt their protocols of behavior. Then, once those things are out of the way, you can communicate, without distractions of the differences creating any annoying emotions.

Besides, it's easier for the Superior Aliens to learn and adopt themselves to the Inferior Species, than to try to make the lower species learn the language of the Aliens, etc..especially, if they are only here for a "visit". If they come permanently, then they would make the humans learn their language, just like how the Europeans made the Native American Indians learn English, when they "settled" in the Americas. That would be necessary, since the Superior species would normally have many more concepts and ideas encoded into their language than the more primitive species, and they'd want to be able to fully communicate using all these advanced ideas.

Many people complain that the scriptures are not original. That is to say, they have found stories and messages in the words of Jesus, that existed in some form or the other before Jesus came. This leads some to believe that Jesus is a "myth" and never existed. But, what they miss, is the fact that Jesus could not come and tell them something entirely new and original, because nobody would understand a word of it. So, he "selected" and "edited" existing stories and myths, and used the language and ideas of the times to convey his message. That's exactly what aliens would have to do.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: dcipledude
You don't have to believe me, I'm sure you can find it out yourself online.

Online is the worst place to find the "truth" about anything.

And when someone types "Google™ is Your friend..." They are lying to You.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join