It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official , Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: face23785

Israel are for it.

High ranking official’s of Likud hold positions contrary to your claim.

Whoa, people in a government of hundreds of people hold different views? Big shocker.

The official position of the Israeli government is to pursue a two-state solution. That's Netanyahu's stance. He has said he doesn't see one happening in the current climate, with the Palestinian Authority refusing to recognize Israel as a legitimate state.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

President Trump is a common sense get-it-done kind of person. Sitting back with his feet on the desk in the oval office while hobknobbing with celebrities, making hollow speeches that sound cool, and kicking the Big Issues under the rug for the next administration, IS JUST NOT HIS WAY.

In his speech he talked about operating in reality. The capital of Israel is Jerusalem. We recognized, as a country, that real fact in 1995. Now, let's operate in that reality.

edit on 6-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"Trump's an idiot" blah blah blah. Don't forget, 4d chess. If you think Trump did this, without thinking about the consequences, then you are not looking at the whole picture. Something tells me he has a underlying plan.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Peeple

Trump has just killed the peace process , the Palestinians now have no hope.
Recep Tayyip Erdoğan has said if Trump does this he will break diplomatic relations , other countries in the Middle East will also be against this move.

The world is becoming more divided , this is a sad day.

I simply love these absolutes!

He killed the peace process. Big deal. Start a new one tomorrow, as has been going on since 1948.

Fact is: the threat of violence... the fear of violence .... of those adhering to the political religious hybrid called religion of peace, or rather: submission!, is the determining factor of policy so far.

Say, it is THE factor to unite these hate beards.... and a new Jihad starts. ..In Europe, US, everywhere those practitioners of the religion of peace feel obliged to make themselves known .... well ..... guess what the response of the west will be, eventually?

If you really want to eradicate ISIS .... simply occupying a piece of soil does not cut it. .....

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
lol.. everything trump does is doomsday to liberals

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

www.israelnationalnews.com...

If you have something more recent than May 2017, I’m willing to read it.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly

Don't you know he eats kfc and puts ketchup on steak; he is beneath them.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

www.israelnationalnews.com...

If you have something more recent than May 2017, I’m willing to read it.

Your source confirms exactly what I said.

Under the conditions they want at present, it is simply not something we can consider.

He's willing to entertain it, but not with their current demands, which is basically that Israel should cease to exist. How is that a two-state solution anyway?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Under the conditions they want at present, it is simply not something we can consider.

May 2017

“The Prime Minister as well no longer supports the two-state [solution],” said Hanegbi.

Which is why I asked for something more recent.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You can't sit there and tell me Trump or the ones controlling him don't know the consequences of this. They know what the reaction will be, that's why they did it. More wars, more profit for the MIC. Trump is a puppet just like every other politician.

Know how I know that? Because Trump has absolutely ZERO stake in where the U.S. Embassy is located in Israel. There are others who do though, they're the ones pulling his strings.
edit on 12/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Know how I know that? Because Trump has absolutely ZERO stake in where the U.S. Embassy is located in Israel. There are others who do though, they're the ones pulling his strings.

Who were the ones pulling the strings of the other 3 Presidents since 1995, who didn't move the embassy? Maybe that's a more enlightening question. The Ones who did absolutely nothing to advance the Peace Process?

Nah.....
edit on 6-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

May 2017

“The Prime Minister as well no longer supports the two-state [solution],” said Hanegbi.

Which is why I asked for something more recent.

That's not even a change, it' saying the same thing another way. Would you support a "two-state solution" where the other state doesn't recognize yours as a legitimate state? That's not a two-state solution. No one would support that in it's current form. When they're prepared to negotiate in a serious manner, he'll entertain it. When he offered to negotiate for it, they refused, because they don't want a two-state solution. Sorry, despite the propaganda you've been tricked with, the Palestinian Authority doesn't want peace.
edit on 6 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Jiggly

Don't you know he eats kfc and puts ketchup on steak; he is beneath them.

I don't care about his eating habits. What bothers me is the pathological lying, lack of morals, racism, favoritism toward the 1%, fascism, and did I mention his constant lies which try to divert attention away from his constant lies?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Even if that is true, the real villains are the people that will use this as an excuse to kill.

Explain to me on one hand we are to be told that the Muslims are rational good people, but on the other hand the us moving their embassy to isreal quill force these peaceful people to go to war.

Trump is doing what both parties agreed to do in 1995.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

You don't think timing is important to these people? They're all about timing, they wait until the right time to do what they do. Now is the perfect time to pull this stunt because of the instability and tension created in the Middle East over the past 15+ years.

I guess you're not into conspiracies though because the NWO/Illuminati/shadow government/etc. are all about timing and setting the stage over years and even decades.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
I need to look more into this issue.

But as an admitted layman on this,

It looks like people are claiming that some countries will cause violence because the U.S. is moving it's embassy in Israel to a different city in Israel.

To me, it sounds like those that would cause violence over this are the bad people.

Can someone explain to me why this is wrong?
Now that's the right perspective!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So. much. ignorance.

1) Hamas is not Palestine.

2) it is the Palestinians land, not the other way around. The international community rejected the annexation as illegal and treats East Jerusalem as Palestinian territory occupied by Israel

3) Check out Israel's war crimes before you denounce either side.

4) it's about time the US quit kissing Israel's a**

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You mean under Clinton? I thought the Clinton's and their actions were disgusting and vomit-inducing? I guess it's only that when it suits the agenda.

Trump and his handlers know exactly what they're doing, they're counting on the reaction they're going to get from this. That doesn't excuse the ones who fire first but Trump and his handlers have set the precedent for it to happen either way, knowing full well the consequences. It's like North Korea continually testing missile launches, they know that it will get a reaction so they do it in spite of that eventual reaction.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Even if that is true, the real villains are the people that will use this as an excuse to kill.

Explain to me on one hand we are to be told that the Muslims are rational good people, but on the other hand the us moving their embassy to isreal quill force these peaceful people to go to war.

Trump is doing what both parties agreed to do in 1995.
He is doing what previous POTUS's didn't have the balls to do! The problem is not peaceful people but misguided Muslim nutters!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: pavil

I guess you're not into conspiracies though because the NWO/Illuminati/shadow government/etc. are all about timing and setting the stage over years and even decades.

You guys have been saying this for what now, about 40 years? Half the people supposedly involved in this are dead. That's some timing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join