It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's official , Jerusalem is Israel's capital - Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Muslims in Turkey are already rioting in front of the US embassy. Peaceful religion my ass.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

It's illiterate racist against artists and scientists. I made my choice, if you like children selling suicide bombers that's yours.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Tel-Aviv is where embassies tend to be put but officially recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital and moving the American embassy there is going to cause a total #ing sh!t storm. Like... If there was one thing that could radicalise millions upon millions of Muslims it's basically saying to the Muslim world that Jerusalem belongs to the Jewish and the Jewish only.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

They set things up for the generation after them. It's all about keeping power in their and their family's hands. They are more than willing to plan things decades ahead of time in order to keep their power in the present time, whether they live to see it fulfilled or not doesn't matter because they still have their money.

I'm sure you hope your family is successful in the future? Why else do we have life insurance and heirlooms? Because we want our children to have the same things we had if they are beneficial. It's no different for those in power.
edit on 12/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

No missle launches are threats of violence.

If trump was launching missiles over Palestine that's a big deal.

Heck I even wrote threads over my disgust of him slung arms to Saudi a and arming Syrian terrorists. That is more akin to what nk is doing.

Moving this embassy is not a threat of violence.

Your claim is people will kill and go to war because it hurts their feelings.

Then those people are terrible people.

And as for your Clinton nonsense,

Whatever, this hyperbole is ridiculous.

I am trying to have a rationale coversation.

If you are going to deflect with garbage such as this, maybe it's not worth my time
edit on 6-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Can someone explain to me why this is wrong?

Its wrong because the only states allowed to exist in the middle east are islamic theocracies, and please ignore Palestine didn't exist before the creation of Israel.

It was a part of the Ottoman empire.

See the proof with the soon to be islamic summit, and the usual suspects threatening violence.

Which for those paying attention isn't anything new for the Us or Israel.

link   

edit on 6-12-2017 by neo96 because: double post

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Well, luckily, Christians won't stand back if Muslims try to do anything violent, I hope at least that much is clear.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

So what does that say about the ones who goad them into attacking? Charles Manson never killed a single person but he persuaded others to kill people. Instigators are just as guilty as those who push back. Both parties are in the wrong but I bet if the instigator kept his mouth shut such things would have been avoided.
edit on 12/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Muslims in Turkey are already rioting in front of the US embassy. Peaceful religion my ass.
And one that we are all in danger from in some way and as time goes by the threat to us all will grow! One day there will be a need for a reckoning!!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

And one that we are all in danger from in some way and as time goes by the threat to us all will grow! One day there will be a need for a reckoning!!

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So what does that say about the ones who goad them into attacking? Charles Manson never killed a single person but he persuaded others to kill people. Instigators are just as guilty as those who push back. Both parties are in the wrong but I bet if the instigator kept his mouth shut such things would have been avoided.

That is a very interesting reply.
"if the instigator kept his mouth shut......"
Is this in all things or just with respect to the ME?

link   

originally posted by: neo96
Speak out, stand up, fight back before we all become their slaves. The more power they get the greater the problem. It worries me that we now have a Muslim London Mayor. How the f..k did that happen. Because they spread like a virus and take over!

link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
It is time for a reckoning with the children of Ishmael...
Let them meet their destiny...

Long live Jerusalem, the capital of Israel...

-Chris

It's sentiments like this that keep the elite war machine chugging along.

The "children of Ishmael" have had their homeland raped and stolen from them. But they're the problem...

Way to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

So let me get this straight.

The fact that Israel basically claims Jerusalem as it's own is not enough to cause war from Muslims.

The fact that much of the world, including the U.S. recognises Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is not enough to cause the Muslims to go to war.

But an outside countey, the U.S., moving their embassy to that calaital city, something that is done in almost every other country the U.S. has embassies in, will cause radicalization of millions of Muslims?

Again, this makes no sense to me.

If this is the case, then it proves those millions of muslims are not good people.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It is about time for anyone to realize that Jerusalem belongs to Israel.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
What a stupid thing to do .

Tearing up long-standing convention, President Trump has announced that the US now recognises Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Mr Trump described the move as "a long overdue step" to advance the Middle East peace process and work towards a lasting agreement.
www.bbc.co.uk...

If there's one thing it won't do that's bring peace to the Middle East.
Russia is a red herring , we should be looking at Tel Aviv.

Speaking at the White House, Mr Trump said he had "judged this course of action to be in the best interests of the United States of America, and the pursuit of peace between Israel and the Palestinians".

If he believes that then he really does live in his own little world.

You do realize that the Palestinians also regard Jerusalem as the capital?

Putting an embassy in the capital of a foreign nation makes logistical sense.

The population of Jerusalem is also nearly double that of Tel Aviv (which is Israels second most populous city).

Another consideration might be that the vast majority of Americans visiting the region will include significant time spent in Jerusalem, in their travels.

This whole thing has been so propagandized by anti-Israel factions that the simple truth that this is a good thing for improving relations between all parties, is overlooked.

It is simply the main city in the area. It also doesn't preclude other embassy premises in other cities.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Exactly we are being GUMPED, DUPED, INVADED using a peaceful Trojan horse and slowly taken over, street by street and town by town. You only have to look at the UK. Luton, Bradford, Birmingham, Leicester, London which has a Muslim Mayor when speaking about terror attacks avoid referring to the perps as Muslim Extremists, only using the term terrorists!
edit on 6-12-2017 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Charles Manson encouraged violence and revolution and murder.

Show me trump telling Israel to murder Muslims and I will condemn it.

Instigators are not as guilty as those that push back.

In bin Laden's manifesto, the third reason he listed as to why he was at war with the U.S. was that the U.S. reversed it course of supporting genocide in East Timor.

By not endorsing this genocide, the U.S. instigated Islamic extremists to attack them.

But according to you, the U.S. should have committed genocide in East timor, and the fact that they didn't makes them just as responsible for the deaths al Qaeda caused as them.

Who determines what an instigation is?

If I am in Iran and gay, have I instigated those that want to throw me off a building?

Did Heather heyer who was protesting in charlottesville have equal responsibility for her death because she instigated the attack?

This is so ridiculous.

No, those that committ violence are responsible.

Trying to blame victims is disgusting.
edit on 6-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

As long as you're aware you let a conspiracy fantasy dictate how you evaluate reality. You also believe in the protocols of the elders of zion?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join