It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doomsday Machine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Comparing their 'tech' to star trek isn't the best example.

The difference between 3D and 4D is more like the difference between 2 and 3D.

People in flat land have no clue what up is, it is beyond their capability to understand.

Similarly we can't comprehend everywhere and everywhen at once.

When they 'move' , in realty they 'jump' form here to there in a moment. When they disappear they aren't 'in a bubble' they are literally everywhere at once.

This might be best understood by listening to Iranian Colonels encounter and Carl Sagas discussion about Inter-dimensional Beings.

As far a as shooting them down, that happened at Roswell, they got caught unexpectedly at a time when we were developing new weapons tech they didn't know we had yet. It was a fluke and they returned in 1952 to reclaim their ship and crew (see Washington 'Flap' ).

Its better than Rocket Science, I've linked my position with real world events, so far you have only opinionated.

1:05 into here...

Comparing Dinmensions:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Here's a new book, written by the most famous whistle blower ever, Daniel Ellsberg, about the sheer madness becoming normal, acceptable—the massive build up of nuclear weapons in the world, led by the US empire,

I stopped reading right there. Russia has far more nuclear weapons than the US and are responsible for rogue nuclear materials being sold on the black market.. If you can't even get that base point right I could care less what you have to say further.
edit on 9-12-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Comparing their 'tech' to star trek isn't the best example.

The difference between 3D and 4D is more like the difference between 2 and 3D.

People in flat land have no clue what up is, it is beyond their capability to understand.

Similarly we can't comprehend everywhere and everywhen at once.

When they 'move' , in realty they 'jump' form here to there in a moment. When they disappear they aren't 'in a bubble' they are literally everywhere at once.

This might be best understood by listening to Iranian Colonels encounter and Carl Sagas discussion about Inter-dimensional Beings.

As far a as shooting them down, that happened at Roswell, they got caught unexpectedly at a time when we were developing new weapons tech they didn't know we had yet. It was a fluke and they returned in 1952 to reclaim their ship and crew (see Washington 'Flap' ).

Its better than Rocket Science, I've linked my position with real world events, so far you have only opinionated.

1:05 into here...

Comparing Dinmensions:

I respectfully digress and my personal experiences trump your extrapoltion IMHO.

A neutral dimension zone or "bubble" which is a better example...is a naturally occuring phenomenon.

This is not high end science it is simple science which we have been directed away from for a very very long time.

We dont dematerilise nor do the craft.

We simply slip into zone which exists BETWEEN dimensions.

The Warp Drive produces a field it extends aroud the ship in which the Enterprise can travel in at Warp Speeds....you could call it a faster than light field as well.....but the end result is the same....in nature there is only one way to accomplish this..... and this is by producing a neutral dimension bubble and maintaining it.....there are no speed nor gravity restrictions within this bubble or zone.

IMHO at Roswell we were lucky to down craft......it was not possibly the first time we downed craft IMHO either....it was inadvertant......a newer type of more powerfull radar was being utilised and tested and it accidentlly interfered with the ionization process used to produce the neutral dimension bubbles these particular craft travel in .

You cannot shoot from inside nor can you damge anything from the outside when you are in a ND bubble.....you have to drop out of Warp to use your torpedos....lol.....just like the "cloaking device" must be off before the enemy can fire on you.

Keeping it basic....when a bubble rises up in water...what is between the water and the air bubble?....a neutral dimension zone that is what......the rest is pretty easy to understand....researching super-cavitating torpedos might help some understand things....en.wikipedia.org... or researching the Mantis Shrimp to get a more interesting focus.....www.nature.com...

I suggest David Hamels research to anyone who wishes to learn the truths of real natural science we have been intentionally denied by TPTB....David gives us a laymans perspective not a disorted conflicting scientific perspective.

This topic is not a competition nor a debate requiring peer approved "proof"... it is an inquest.

edit on 9-12-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

A neutral dimension zone or "bubble" which is a better example...is a naturally occurring phenomenon.

You need to think outside your "bubble". The fourth dimension is all around and thru us all the time.

Where do your think people 'go' when they die, what ghosts are? They don't go 'anywhere', they go everywhere.

'Aleeen' tech appears and disappears from there to here and back, thats why reports have them dissolving, jumping, appearing in different forms and color, just like ghosts.

ETA:

This topic is not a competition nor a debate requiring peer approved "proof"... it is an inquest.

Exactly. But thats an old term, before the modern era. They didn't have forensics like we do.

or "TV".

It is a debate because you seem unable to think outside the bubble.

I bet you don't even believe in spirits.
edit on 10-12-2017 by intrptr because: ETA:

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

A neutral dimension zone or "bubble" which is a better example...is a naturally occurring phenomenon.

You need to think outside your "bubble". The fourth dimension is all around and thru us all the time.

Where do your think people 'go' when they die, what ghosts are? They don't go 'anywhere', they go everywhere.

'Aleeen' tech appears and disappears from there to here and back, thats why reports have them dissolving, jumping, appearing in different forms and color, just like ghosts.

ETA:

Exactly. But thats an old term, before the modern era. They didn't have forensics like we do.

or "TV".

It is a debate because you seem unable to think outside the bubble.

I bet you don't even believe in spirits.

I believe when we die we leave this corporal world and revert to an energy form....if we are unencumbered we look for like energy and gravitate towards it and assimilate ourselves into a place where our energy is needed....if we are physiclly trapped...say under a few miles of mud / rock....the energy again looks for a like source to bond with.....when it has done that if it is still trapped the lifeforce energy becomes a gem...a diamond or a ruby or a garnet.....or silver or gold or platinum....have you heard of the Ganesh particle?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

You will still be you, only without this shell.

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There is a real doom machine and its coming in 14 years.
edit on 16-12-2017 by eraTera because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join