It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which caucasian countries are against the english?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Lagomorphe
I think Angeldoll meant "won't" and you misunderstood that as "can't".
As far as I can see, her comment and your reaction were both meant light-heartedly, so I hope the two of you can both see this misunderstanding as a storm in a the-cup.

Awww, Blessed are the Peacemakers. β™₯

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

That was sort of rude. I didn't see that coming from you. I don't by any means think the French are idiots, and I know many speak both French and English.

My apologies, I did not mean to come across as rude....

Now make me a sandwich woman!!!πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‰

Crap Brit humour from France...

Warmest regards and don’t forget the bacon sandwich...

Lags
edit on 5-12-2017 by Lagomorphe because: With fried onions... NOW!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
lol

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well this is the stupidest thread I've read in a long time. Based on what I've read here I've missed your other "peaches". Move to Australia. They are a tolerant people. Village idiots are kept in warmest regards. There may be an opening.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
posting in a troll thread

also posting from california, i don't think this is the place for the OP either...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

That was sort of rude. I didn't see that coming from you. I don't by any means think the French are idiots, and I know many speak both French and English.

Lags

Je ne vas pas acheter le poulet se soir. lol. I made a song up to sing to my dogs. I can also say fish and house.
: )

Of course I will make you a sammich, as long as I don't have to be "barefoot and pregnant" when I'm in the kitchen.
Do you like your bacon very crispy, or maybe just a tad of fat lingering? I can do it both ways...

Peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

If you say anything other than crispy then you're wrong...

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: djz3ro

(Incidentally, you don't need to go outside the english-speaking world to find people who are against the English. Do you think you could cope with Glasgow?)

I'm not one of them but you'll find people all over Scotland who hate the English, I'd go as far to say in every town and city (not all the villages and hamlets though).

Hell, you'll find people all over England who hate England...

How curious. Racism and bigotry all over Scotland is in direct contrast by the line being touted by Sturgeon about what a modern, tolerant and inclusive nation she leads.

Aye well. It goes both ways I'm afraid. There's a helluva lot of anti-Scottish sentiment all over England too so no need to get all high and mighty about it

Really? You wouldn't say that about the area of England that I was born, grew up, and live in. That suggests you are not basing what you say on direct experience. That in itself could be looked on as prejudice.

It's based on experience alright. I know there's areas like Corby where there's none too. I'm not saying lots of people in the towns and cities, just there are some..it's the same here, I'm bit trying to say there's hundreds of Scots in each place. Just that exists, everywhere.

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Yes,
Move down here to Australia. We will fix all of your problems!

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skalla

Um, I was wondering why he hasn't been back too. Looks like he has plenty of extra time for fresh air now.

*wink*

posted on Dec, 5 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

Lags

Je ne vas pas acheter le poulet se soir. lol. I made a song up to sing to my dogs. I can also say fish and house.
: )

Of course I will make you a sammich, as long as I don't have to be "barefoot and pregnant" when I'm in the kitchen.
Do you like your bacon very crispy, or maybe just a tad of fat lingering? I can do it both ways...

Peace.

Crispy with a fried egg on top please.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

(Incidentally, you don't need to go outside the english-speaking world to find people who are against the English. Do you think you could cope with Glasgow?)

I'm not one of them but you'll find people all over Scotland who hate the English, I'd go as far to say in every town and city (not all the villages and hamlets though).

Hell, you'll find people all over England who hate England...

How curious. Racism and bigotry all over Scotland is in direct contrast by the line being touted by Sturgeon about what a modern, tolerant and inclusive nation she leads.

Aye well. It goes both ways I'm afraid. There's a helluva lot of anti-Scottish sentiment all over England too so no need to get all high and mighty about it

Really? You wouldn't say that about the area of England that I was born, grew up, and live in. That suggests you are not basing what you say on direct experience. That in itself could be looked on as prejudice.

It's based on experience alright. I know there's areas like Corby where there's none too. I'm not saying lots of people in the towns and cities, just there are some..it's the same here, I'm bit trying to say there's hundreds of Scots in each place. Just that exists, everywhere.

So we are back to the original point about the Scottish leaders braggadocio regarding Scotland's tolerance, inclusiveness, and egalitarianism being erroneous.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Um, I was wondering why he hasn't been back too. Looks like he has plenty of extra time for fresh air now.

*wink*

Could it be he's found intelligent women to talk with?

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

*wink*

Could it be he's found intelligent women to talk with?

I don't think so, I'm working today.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join