It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

True Pundit - Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Come

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sara Carer from Circa news?

oook... You dont know who she is?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Bill Mitchell‏Verified account @mitchellvii

With the new rift between Mueller and Comey and potential pulling of Comey's immunity deal, the Mueller investigation just entered a dangerous new phase for Obama/Hillary, just as YourVoice America has been predicting...
8:04 AM - 4 Dec 2017 from West Palm Beach, FL

Who is Bill Mitchell?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Sara Carer from Circa news?

I've neither heard of that woman or Circa news.

oook... You dont know who she is?

Nope. She's a nobody to me, but even if she WERE credible, my point about your source being poorly sourced itself still stands. You are still pushing speculation as reality, ie propaganda.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

circle jerkers

There we have it again.
Stay classy.

Says the trump fan.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Bill Mitchell‏Verified account @mitchellvii

With the new rift between Mueller and Comey and potential pulling of Comey's immunity deal, the Mueller investigation just entered a dangerous new phase for Obama/Hillary, just as YourVoice America has been predicting...
8:04 AM - 4 Dec 2017 from West Palm Beach, FL

Who is Bill Mitchell?

Bill MitchellVerified account
@mitchellvii

Host of YourVoice™ America at pscp.tv... …, Mon-Fri 7pm ET #TrustTrump
West Palm Beach, FL
yourvoiceamerica.tv
Joined December 2008

twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

All the more reason to dismiss something instead of finding out who the person is...

sad.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Moving on.

4 posts later.
🤔

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I am thinking it is a much better possibility since True Pundit /Paine was the one who started the whole Comey getting immunity deal last summer. I don't believe that happened. 

What has been happening...is the recognition that Clinton aides received immunity after exoneration was drafted. That screams cover up and those immunities should not have been applied.  True, it may not have anything to do with True Pundits claims...he may be simply rescinding his initial claim since it will become apparent that it was false and Comey has no immunity.

(CNN)Former FBI Director James Comey drafted a statement exonerating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for running her government emails through a private email server before completing the investigation, according to two Republican senators.

Comey prepared the draft exoneration for Clinton before conducting interviews with top Clinton aides who were offered immunity for their cooperation, Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley and Sen. Lindsey Graham said Thursday in a joint statement, citing transcripts of interviews with former Comey aides obtained by the Senate judiciary committee.

Comey would go on to announce in July 2016 that the FBI would not recommend charges against Clinton -- although he sharply chastised her decision to conduct State Department business through a private email server.

"Conclusion first, fact-gathering second -- that's no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy," Grassley and Graham wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray seeking more information -- including all drafts of Comey's final statement on Clinton's emails by September 13.

None of the committee's Democrats signed onto the request.

CNN Article Sept 2017 Link

link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

a reply to: dukeofjive696969

circle jerkers

There we have it again.
Stay classy.

Says the trump fan.

I am not a fan.
He is not a person that I would select to run for POTUS.
I wouldn't even want a person like him to be be my state representative.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

No it means that they start out from a position of "no credibility" and they need to build that credibility with their words. They do NOT build credibility by not sourcing their content. It seems like anyone who says an opinion you agree with his credible.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

All the more reason to dismiss something instead of finding out who the person is...

sad.

She seems to have a better track record than Brian Ross.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I would guess Brian Ross is more credible because he at least "sources" his lies.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No it means that they start out from a position of "no credibility" and they need to build that credibility with their words. They do NOT build credibility by not sourcing their content. It seems like anyone who says an opinion you agree with his credible.

Not at all however I can see how you would come to that conclusion by randomly grasping at straws instead of dealing with the issues raised and refuting them.

When you do that I will increase your credibility rating to * - read and consider.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

sad.

She seems to have a better track record than Brian Ross.

She has a very good track record and has broken some major news stories where the msm has completely failed.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Well. Here's your chance. Explain why I should consider any of the articles you've posted in this thread credible considering they don't back up anything they say with links (or very few links).

PS: Way to ad hominem me.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

I agree, especially since an early draft of Comey's statement to the nation included the term for which Hillary should have been prosecuted:

An early draft of former FBI Director James Comey’s statement closing out the Hillary Clinton email case accused the former secretary of State of having been “grossly negligent” in handling classified information, newly reported memos to Congress show.

The Hill

To whit:

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

We now know that he changed the term, “grossly negligent,” to, "extremely careless."

And of course, this statement was drafted before the investigation was even over.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Well. Here's your chance. Explain why I should consider any of the articles you've posted in this thread credible considering they don't back up anything they say with links (or very few links).

PS: Way to ad hominem me.

Stop being lazy and do your own research. You already made your position in this thread clear so why waste my time trying to convince you of something your too lazy to research o n your own?

PS - just stating the truth.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Unless it can be proven there was an immunity deal given to Comey then this all looks like fiction.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
a reply to: introvert

Three posts above you literally admitted he committed crimes by leaking the classified FBI property (his memos) to the media but said he was smart for calling them his personal memories.

LOL

[snipped]

Very smart of him.

You can classify documents and such, but they cannot classify his personal recollections of events.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You can classify documents and such, but they cannot classify his personal recollections of events.

And once he writes them down they become...

...wait for it...

...documents.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join