It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo Provides Update on Arpaio investigation into Forged Obama Birth Certificate(Dec 2017)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to introvert;

It looks weak going after the character of the messenger, because it just shows the message fell upon closed ears.

"My university professor is a jerk and I don't care what he has to say"

I think the paper document would suffice. One I could hold in my hand.
edit on (12/4/1717 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: musicismagic

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth.
Sta te Department website

Obama's mother was only 18 when he was born, so she was too young to pass on her citizenship.

That's odd, because when clicking on your cited link and looking st the section pertaining to children born to a mother who is a US citizen and an alien father while out of the country I find that the information contradicts what you quoted.

Birth Abroad in Wedlock to a U.S. Citizen and an Alien

A person born abroad in wedlock to a U.S. citizen and an alien acquires U.S. citizenship at birth if the U.S. citizen parent has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the person’s birth for the period required by the statute in effect when the person was born (INA 301(g), formerly INA 301(a)(7).) For birth on or after November 14, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for five years prior to the person’s birth, at least two of which were after the age of fourteen. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth. The U.S. citizen parent must be the genetic or the gestational parent and the legal parent of the child under local law at the time and place of the child’s birth to transmit U.S. citizenship.

So actually, according to the state department, his mother DID pass on her citizenship in this hypothetical scenario where President Obama was not born in the US.The time requirement isn't a full, 5 consecutive years, and it only applies to children born after November 14,1986. So born in hawaii, born in Moscow, Kenya or whichever mythical birthplace one wants to bestow upon Obama is irrelevant. He was an American citizen the moment his mother signed the birth certificate documents. It's a moot point regardless as he was born in the US.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

It looks weak going after the character of the messenger, because it just shows the message fell upon closed ears.

I said nothing about his character, other than he is seeking attention.

He's had many years to provide some evidence and has never produced.

I think the paper document would suffice. One I could hold in my hand.

Sure. Not going to get that from Zullo.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Read it again:

For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, the U.S. citizen parent must have been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for 10 years prior to the person’s birth, at least five of which were after the age of 14 for the person to acquire U.S. citizenship at birth.
Sta te Department website

Obama's mother was only 18 when he was born, so she was too young to pass on her citizenship. She wasn't present in the U.S. for five years after the age of 14 when he was born.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
look his mother was an american
unless he gave up his citizenship he is still an american
that is what people should be checking out
people are so dumb, get to the basics man
that is where you'll find the truth
one plus one is two go after that that
not one plus one is three which someone wants you to believe

Look - I don't necessarily dispute anything you are saying - nor is Mike Zullo.

We are saying the birth certificate that was presented is fake - that is all.

To say that does not matter, means you want future presidents to be able to submit fake documents as factual and never be questioned about it. It does matter - A LOT.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What about further down that page though?

A person born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother and alien father on or before June 11, 2017, may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 309(c) of the INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the person’s birth and if the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the person’s birth.

And then this from the USCIS site:

(c) Notwithstanding the provision of subsection (a) of this section, a person born, after December 23, 1952, outside the United States and out of wedlock shall be held to have acquired at birth the nationality status of his mother, if the mother had the nationality of the United States at the time of such person's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

To be clear, I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't think a damn thing will ever come from this one way or the other, and don't understand folks like the OP that get all worked up over it. I do, however, find the technicalities interesting.
edit on 4-12-2017 by Shamrock6 because: quoted wrong material

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: amy2x

Good ole Mike Zullo still can't find any real evidence of Obama not being a US citizen, huh?

Not surprised. He wasted half a decade trying to prove it for Arpaio.

Now he just looks for attention where he can get it.

He never tried to prove he was not a citizen - so how did he fail???

All he has ever done is investigate whether the birth certificate is authentic or not. The investigation clearly has shown that the document is fake.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Maybe true. But Obama is definitely hiding something with his school records. A possible scenario would be born American, took different country citizenship that doesn't allow dual citizenship, when to college in the USA as a foreign student, then later decided to run for office and had to hide it all.

This. I think the school records are the key to what is really going on. The one thing that never made sense is that Obama was supposed to one of the great constitutional scholars / professors / Harvard Law Review President... yet he doesn't release his academic records which is absurd. Anyone who knows anything about lawyers, law review, academia know that your school records are everything. No published writings (which again is unheard of for anyone on law review especially at Harvard).

They are clearly trying to cover something up. Especially considering he is no longer in office, so why would his school records matter unless there is something to hide?

Personally, I think he claimed he was from Kenya and got a foreign student scholarship.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Even if the physical papers were handed to you guys on a silver platter you'd still call them forged. Just admit it, you have your minds made up and no amount of evidence to the contrary will change it. The fact that this is still an issue with some people so many years later goes to show that any amount of evidence will never be enough.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You are quoting a law that was not in effect when Obama was POTUS AND his parents were married when he was born.

ETA: I am running errands though, so that was just my initial takeaway. I'll look more closely when I have a chance.
edit on 12/4/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You are quoting a law that was not in effect when Obama was POTUS AND his parents were married when he was born.

Shows how little attention I've given this. I didn't think/know they were married. Oops lol

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: amy2x

Good ole Mike Zullo still can't find any real evidence of Obama not being a US citizen, huh?

Not surprised. He wasted half a decade trying to prove it for Arpaio.

Now he just looks for attention where he can get it.

He never tried to prove he was not a citizen - so how did he fail???

All he has ever done is investigate whether the birth certificate is authentic or not. The investigation clearly has shown that the document is fake.

I did not say he failed. I said he wasted his time.

That "investigation" and the content they created on the BC was a steamy pile of crap.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
People still believe in this fantasy story? Why?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I didn't think/know they were married. Oops lol

No biggie...judging by the three stars you got, you aren't the only one.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Even if the physical papers were handed to you guys on a silver platter you'd still call them forged. Just admit it, you have your minds made up and no amount of evidence to the contrary will change it. The fact that this is still an issue with some people so many years later goes to show that any amount of evidence will never be enough.

Weird.
I bought some fence posts recently; t bars. They had the usual Made in China sticker thingys on each bundle.
And I thought to myself; hey, these could have been made from materials from the world trade center?

What are the odds of that?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

What about further down that page though?

A person born abroad out-of-wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother and alien father on or before June 11, 2017, may acquire U.S. citizenship under Section 309(c) of the INA if the mother was a U.S. citizen at the time of the person’s birth and if the mother was physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the person’s birth.

And then this from the USCIS site:

(c) Notwithstanding the provision of subsection (a) of this section, a person born, after December 23, 1952, outside the United States and out of wedlock shall be held to have acquired at birth the nationality status of his mother, if the mother had the nationality of the United States at the time of such person's birth, and if the mother had previously been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year.

To be clear, I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't think a damn thing will ever come from this one way or the other, and don't understand folks like the OP that get all worked up over it. I do, however, find the technicalities interesting.

Both your quoted sections are referring specifically to children born out of wedlock. Were his parents not married?

Edit: Nvm...someone already clarified😜😜😜
edit on 314211America/ChicagoMon, 04 Dec 2017 11:42:14 -060031am31337America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I saw the PDF layered photoshop hack job they called a birth certificate.
It certainly wasn't a scan of an actual document, of that I am 100% positive.
You can't open a bank account with the actual documents of his shown the American public.
That should set off alarm bells for everyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Asked and answered

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Asked and answered

Just saw that and edited lol😜

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Seriously. This conspiracy theory is a giant exercise in confirmation bias. It shows that people only believe what they want to believe and never change their minds as new information is released. Obama made it through 8 years as the President, continuing to believe this sham of a CT is just sad.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join