It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Zullo Provides Update on Arpaio investigation into Forged Obama Birth Certificate(Dec 2017)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I really don't care one way or the other (hell, I voted for O in 2008), but I think you'd either have to be a partisan hack or willfully blind to not admit something isn't passing the smell test with Obama's background.

Heck, Edumakated! Don't lots of 20 year old college students spend their 3-wk. long Spring Break in Pakistan?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Just you guys are just recycling a fake story to try to make the left look bad.

I don't think so... That would be like giving people blue shades to make them believe the sky is blue at this point.. Totally redundant.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
wow. I can't believe that there are people who are actually dumb enough to STILL be clinging to this idiotic conspiracy, which has been debunked over and over and over again. At this point, it's just embarrassing. Please know that if you still believe in this conspiracy, literally nobody takes you seriously besides your fellow moronic birthers, and everybody thinks you're a laughingstock. Because you are. Get a grip, get a life, and get a freaking clue. Embarrassing and laughable...

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: amy2x

Good ole Mike Zullo still can't find any real evidence of Obama not being a US citizen, huh?

Not surprised. He wasted half a decade trying to prove it for Arpaio.

Now he just looks for attention where he can get it.

He never tried to prove he was not a citizen - so how did he fail???

All he has ever done is investigate whether the birth certificate is authentic or not. The investigation clearly has shown that the document is fake.

...wut? No, it hasnt. At all. What the hell are you talking about? Please explain to me how it was "clearly shown" to be false. I would live to hear it. I'm sure you'll just spout a bunch of idiotic, uninformed nonsense which has been debunked many times over.

posted on Dec, 6 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I saw the PDF layered photoshop hack job they called a birth certificate.
It certainly wasn't a scan of an actual document, of that I am 100% positive.
You can't open a bank account with the actual documents of his shown the American public.
That should set off alarm bells for everyone.

Holy hell, you people are ridiculous. So you're positive it wasn't a scan of an actual document, in spite of the Adobe experts who have said and proven otherwise and shown exactly how the so-called anomalies on the birth certificate came about? You somehow know more about this than an expert with many years of exoerience who conducted actual experiments? Zullo himself admitted that when they scanned a document using that same scanner, it produced the exact same effects.
But please, by all means, share your evidence that makes you so certain that it isn't a scan of an actual document. I mean, I'm sure you have some. I'm sure you have concrete evidence. I'm sure you've conducted hands-on experiments. I'm sure you're not just spouting moronic nonsense and claiming that you're certain just because you don't want to believe that actual proof which debunked this idiotic theory many times over. That would be really stupid, after all.
I mean, you sincerely have to be willfully ignorant and stupid to still believe this absurdly idiotic nonsense at this point. You guys are seriously the freaking dregs of this country's society. Your existence actively makes this country a worse place.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join