It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S House Prepares Contempt Action Against FBI DOJ After Leaks Show Mueller Probe Collusion

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
All Comey would of had to do is throw himself under the bus and this would have went away . Now Muller might have to do that or be fired for being incompetent . They are protecting the deep state or at least trying to .The longer the game goes on the more light gets shewn on the internal swamp creatures . Its a great show but hard to follow . We need a movie

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: burntheships

Yeah, what ever happened to Podesta's was he given
a big hall pass by Mueller?

Last I heard was The Podesta Group had run out of money, closed up shop, and scattered like roaches when the light is turned on.

As far as John, he's still pumping out OpEds for various rags and was somewhat tongue tied, lots of "uhs," when asked about his brother being investigated:

LOL...that was like a textbook video of uncomfortable...body language was an immediate change....made me uncomfortable to watch.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
All Comey would of had to do is throw himself under the bus and this would have went away . Now Muller might have to do that or be fired for being incompetent . They are protecting the deep state or at least trying to .The longer the game goes on the more light gets shewn on the internal swamp creatures . Its a great show but hard to follow . We need a movie

If not a movie at least a play with a good program

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's a very good point. Why would something as controversial as the 302 be used in a case as important as the one in question?

It just shows how the entire email investigation was treated.

What happens when the investigators need to be investigated?
edit on 3-12-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yeah, what ever happened to Podesta's was he given
a big hall pass by Mueller?

Last I heard was The Podesta Group had run out of money, closed up shop, and scattered like roaches when the light is turned on.

As far as John, he's still pumping out OpEds for various rags and was somewhat tongue tied, lots of "uhs," when asked about his brother being investigated:

LOL...that was like a textbook video of uncomfortable...body language was an immediate change....made me uncomfortable to watch.
Ouch, yeah no kidding, that body language...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That's a very good point. Why would something as controversial as the 302 be used in a case as important as the one in question?

It just shows how the entire email investigation was treated.

It's ROUTINELY used.

That's why Flynn and Papadopulos are not directly quoted in the indictments about their false statements. That's why Hillary's interview with the FBI wasn't recorded and available for scrutiny.

It's also why Patrick Knowlton said he didn't find out that the FBI wrote down that he said things he didn't say during the Vince Foster investigation until he read it in a British newspaper years later.

They can omit what they want in their Form 302. They can write down what they want in their Form 302.

And if you are charged with making false statements and claim you never said what they wrote down, you will be charged with making a false statement because their Form 302s are treated no differently than an actual audio recorded interview in federal courts. The FBI will say, "You were either lying then when we wrote 'X' down during the interview or you are lying now when you say you didn't say that."

THAT is how open to corruption that policy is.

(Just record your damn interviews, FBI!!!!)

edit on 12/3/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Our Congressional Oversight Committees put their mittens on and put on a show like they are doing a public service.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

J&C,

Good summation! Well,written to,the point of intrigue!
Could be the lead in to,an article,in the not so far off
future announcing some ominous conclusion...

One can dream!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

OH...and Form 302 is also why the FBI could just insert witness statements indicating they had already known all about the 'Stonetear' revelations -- after they were revealed-- via a convenient 'document dump.'

There's no audio recording to corroborate it...but it just got inserted when necessary because it had been exposed unexpectedly by a Reddit user.

ETA: 'Form 302' is a serious threat to our civil liberties and highly prone to abuses in the FBI & DOJ. This should be easy to force this policy to change and needs serious attention.
edit on 12/3/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I notice this thread is eerily quiet!

It makes sense, as all of the talking points those who have upheld the Rah Rah Russia narrative have gone out of the window.

It is very quiet. They prefer threads about nothing
to make noise

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: elementalgrove

I notice this thread is eerily quiet!

It makes sense, as all of the talking points those who have upheld the Rah Rah Russia narrative have gone out of the window.

It is very quiet. They prefer threads about nothing
to make noise

Well in fairness it is the weekend, so maybe unlike me they have a life.

I can guess what will be said though.

Nunes is a hack.

Mueller let go of the guy when he found out he was biased, so no harm.

And none of this should discredit any of the actual evidence against Flynn or mandatory etc.

But we shall see I guess.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

All good points

I wonder how,deep the contempt teeth go into the meat?

Could there be jail time? Congressional Subpoena's?

After all, these same men just passed a tax law that the Dems
are freaking out about. They do have some power.

I see a lot more people will be screaming at the sky...

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So let me get this straight....

Trump gave a quit or be fired offer to Flynn for lying to Pence and Flynn is the keystone to proving Russian Collusion because he also lied to the FBI, according to some people.

But Mueller firing an FBI agent on his squad for obvious demonstration of bias, don’t mean Jack to the the same people?

Doesn’t sound like things are being viewed objectively to me here.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Agree with this, im glad the guy was canned, and by the sounds of it, he was canned months ago from the actual investigation. My guess is that it Mueller would have had to go back through all of the details and information he may have brought to the table or been apart of if any to check for validity like a good investigator would. This should not be basis for throwing out the entire investigation, I think it needs to be seen through to the end.

I do kind of question the motives behind the House Intel committee, whether they actually want Mueller's investigation to go through to the end. If it was Nunes running things then I really feel like they'd be trying to get it shut down, but im not so sure about the others motives in there either. In an investigation like this it is generally better to be able to keep things under seal as much as possible until its completion. The info being spread around opens up even more potential for leaks and other situations that could impact the outcome.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

In criminal cases, the judge throws out an entire case because one piece of evidence has been manipulated or tainted. That could not happen with the Mueller investigation?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: trb71

In criminal cases, the judge throws out an entire case because one piece of evidence has been manipulated or tainted. That could not happen with the Mueller investigation?

The whole problem is that both Mueller and Comey were knee deep in Hillarys devious actions. Both protected her without hesitation and with all they got. I still think both already have been pardoned by Trump and this is just a ploy to create a precedence to nail Hillary and her cronies to the wall. Trump already put the next big thing in motion when he called Hillary out for lying to the FBI and that nothing happened afterwards. Trump is not stupid. Everything he tweets has meaning and a purpose. I even suspect a hidden code that we are supposed to crack.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Here's my question:

Has Strozk ever filled out an FBI Form 302 based on interviews with witnesses and suspects in cases involving political and/or politically-connected figures?

The FBI Form 302 policy is an open door for corruption and there is no good reason behind it.

Until that policy changes, the FBI cannot be trusted.

How did you know about this+?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Another interesting tidbit here is that since
Sessions has recused himself, he won't be part of
the contempt charge.

This could have been a bit of cleverness

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So, this would be equivalent to using a photoshopped picture as evidence and not being allowed to question the veracity of the photoshopping.

How long has the 302 been relied upon?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Lol. Devin Nunes, the rep that colluded with the White House?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join