It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S House Prepares Contempt Action Against FBI DOJ After Leaks Show Mueller Probe Collusion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Regnor

Lol, like that tax cut that just became law.
Those darn republicans!

Lol!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

No tax cut has become law yet. Both Houses have to reconcile the bills and then vote on the new bill.
edit on 3-12-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-12-2017 by Regnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: MotherMayEye

So, this would be equivalent to using a photoshopped picture as evidence and not being allowed to question the veracity of the photoshopping.

How long has the 302 been relied upon?

Yes...pretty much. More like they could draw a picture of you committing a crime you didn't commit (or the inverse) and it's the equivalent to an untouched photograph in the eyes of a federal court.

I don't know how long the policy has been around but I did notice Form 302 was used during the Warren Commission investigation.

So many decades at the very least.

edit on 12/3/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Thank you for advising us more about this form 302. Like others, I had not realized this process was being used. I did have to google it. Will share a link for those curious like I was.

Link to one site...there are many if you google it, for more details.

This a change of protocol that I can get behind at this point. Recordings should definitely be done to limit human error or worse.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Thank you for advising us more about this form 302. Like others, I had not realized this process was being used. I did have to google it. Will share a link for those curious like I was.

Link to one site...there are many if you google it, for more details.

This a change of protocol that I can get behind at this point. Recordings should definitely be done to limit human error or worse.

I know! the interviewee and the FBI should both record interviews to eliminate any questions. I've read the FBI's position that they can build a better rapport if they don't record and that is crap. There is no good reason to sacrifice the reliability & quality of witness statements given to the FBI when they could easily be recorded.

Thanks for providing more background, too!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

...............and wait until we get specifics this week that Mueller and Pelosi had a 13 year affair. Ewww, that's a picture that can't be unseen.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Why would you want to hit that? She looks like a witch from the grimm fairy tales.

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Correct.

Well this will happen the same way!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Oh wow. How ...creepy!

If this hits the news this will turn into three ring circus!

Nancy Pelosi? Is Mueller married too?

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here's a bump from Hannity:

From the comments:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Thanks for that!

Tick Tock!

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

anticipation
edit on 3-12-2017 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

edit on 3-12-2017 by StoutBroux because: posting in a new thread

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It is a done deal . How they reconcile the house and senate is anyone's guess . If they got this thru boths the house and the senate even the Republicans couldn't screw it up

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Oh can't wait until the Trump administration reveals how Obama and his group of crooks used several security and intelligence branches as personal enforcers. Obama appeared way too clean over all these years. I never trusted him. Same goes for Merkel. Word is the Awan brothers and DWS are going to show up in the news on monday or maybe later this week. December is gonna be very interesting.

The american people deserve to know the truth and how they got played by Obama and Hillary. Scandal free my ass.

i had liberal friends passing around this meme that showed the amount of criminal investigations during the bush years versus the obama years. there were a couple dozen or so during the bush years yet mysteriously none during the obama years. id try to explain that when there is no crimes taking place that the system is most likely corrupt cause it doesnt matter what line of work it is, politics, flippin burgers, being a fireman, etc crime and corruption happen cause it is part of the human condition. so what they saw as a positive i saw as a major alarm bell and warning sign.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Oh can't wait until the Trump administration reveals how Obama and his group of crooks used several security and intelligence branches as personal enforcers. Obama appeared way too clean over all these years. I never trusted him. Same goes for Merkel. Word is the Awan brothers and DWS are going to show up in the news on monday or maybe later this week. December is gonna be very interesting.

The american people deserve to know the truth and how they got played by Obama and Hillary. Scandal free my ass.

i had liberal friends passing around this meme that showed the amount of criminal investigations during the bush years versus the obama years. there were a couple dozen or so during the bush years yet mysteriously none during the obama years. id try to explain that when there is no crimes taking place that the system is most likely corrupt cause it doesnt matter what line of work it is, politics, flippin burgers, being a fireman, etc crime and corruption happen cause it is part of the human condition. so what they saw as a positive i saw as a major alarm bell and warning sign.

You sir either need to do a full review of your friends list...

...or just start from scratch.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Update on the story; this is full steam ahead this evening
according to Rep De Santis.

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: projectvxn

Pretty sure this is unprecedented in the history of the FBI.

Some experts think this will have compromised the
Special Counsel investigation and will allow Manafort to
claim this is all a political vendetta.

Crazy times indeed!

When exactly did you think this wasn't a political vendetta?

posted on Dec, 4 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
In the end....my money is on some random marine Lt. Col. taking the fall for everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join