It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain's walking boot mysteriously appears to swap feet in latest photo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That is a very promising theory

Is there any RNs/LPNs/MDs/DOs/FNPs/PAs who can advise? Is there any reason to switch feet/legs like this?

His original excuse for wearing a boot was a torn achilles tendon, which I thought was a lie, because a torn achilles tendon is usually treated in a different manner, afaik.
Now he admits to switching legs.
I don't believe that he has a medical reason to wear the boot.

Now I really am confused as to why he has the boot.

I don't believe the GPS tracking theory now for the obvious reason that a person having a tracking device forced upon them would not have the ability to remove it and put it on the opposite leg.
edit on b000000302017-11-23T17:39:27-06:0005America/ChicagoThu, 23 Nov 2017 17:39:27 -0600500000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

That is a very promising theory

Is there any RNs/LPNs/MDs/DOs/FNPs/PAs who can advise? Is there any reason to switch feet/legs like this?

A women on his twiter claiming to be a nurse says there is no benefit to switching a medical boot to non-injured leg.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Flat Earth, hollow Earth, Niburu, Soul Catcher on the Moon and all the other topics that make a person glad they made it past second grade at least give me some entertainment, but come on, you guys must be bored to the point your brains shut down to have a conversation a about this. This ranks right up there with when Bill Clinton was asked which style of underwear he wore.

If I were McCain, I'd go out tomorrow with one on both legs just to screw with people.

or he could simple show us both his legs bare. We would see no ankle bracelet and it at least that theory could be put to rest.
posting a pic of both my bare legs on twiter would have been the first thing I did when accused of having a bracelet. just to show people how silly they were being.
But like I said I don't think mccain is in his right mind.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Happy Turkey Day to you and everyone else!

I think it would be hilarious. He really should do that.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

A pic would not lay to rest much speculation.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
So McCain put his house arrest bracelet on his other leg and used the boot (which wasn't a real injury) to hide it.

Because......?

Jesus, some of you are literally too stupid to insult.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Flat Earth, hollow Earth, Niburu, Soul Catcher on the Moon and all the other topics that make a person glad they made it past second grade at least give me some entertainment, but come on, you guys must be bored to the point your brains shut down to have a conversation a about this. This ranks right up there with when Bill Clinton was asked which style of underwear he wore.

If I were McCain, I'd go out tomorrow with one on both legs just to screw with people.

or he could simple show us both his legs bare. We would see no ankle bracelet and it at least that theory could be put to rest.
posting a pic of both my bare legs on twiter would have been the first thing I did when accused of having a bracelet. just to show people how silly they were being.
But like I said I don't think mccain is in his right mind.

You do realize people would just say the photo is doctored/photoshopped, claim that he's a body double, etc etc?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

There is no ankle bracelet, just bored people posting online for giggles to see how far they can take this IMO.

Do you really think they would need to put one on him, even if he were under some kind of house arrest which I doubt he is. A judge would laugh at that suggestion I'm sure and deservedly so.

People should ask themselves before they follow these trails, does this even pass a cursory smell test. Considering how many real conspiracies exist in politics, this stuff is just carnival side shows.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I don't believe the GPS tracking theory now for the obvious reason that a person having a tracking device forced upon them would not have the ability to remove it and put it on the opposite leg.
Maybe the original one stopped working and they called him in for a replacement .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

The theory that John McCain is wearing a medical boot to hide his ankle monitor as a criminal defendant just got legs.

His Achilles tendon injury (the reason he's allegedly wearing the boot) seems to have magically switched legs.

John McCain's walking boot mysteriously appears to swap feet in latest photo

It does appear that John McCain's boot has switched legs. He made a point on his twitter feed on Nov. 6th of posting a picture of him in it with the boot on his right leg. Now, on a Nov. 22nd posting, it's on his left leg!

twitter.com...

Whoops!

I'm on mobile, but what is up with the unbooted foot in the picture??? It looks like it has a "cage" around it??? Very odd....and isn't the presence of "shoes" or lack of shoe in pictures or video supposedly some sort of code for the Illuminati in false flag / secret message type thing???

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

I am so envious of your superior intellect...I don't know what ATS would do without you.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Maybe the original one stopped working and they called him in for a replacement .

Ok. I'll buy that.
Because if I was the guy putting the replacement on him...
I definitely would have switched legs.... just to give him something to explain!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Not sure if this was already said but those boots are not interchangeable, are they? I thought they were foot specific!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ok. I'll buy that. Because if I was the guy putting the replacement on him... I definitely would have switched legs.... just to give him something to explain!

I don't think it matters much which leg its on but maybe John though a switch might be a relief . I am sure its not the most comfortable thing to wear. Even a wrist watch can be a bit buggy after awhile . He probably wasn't thinking about the pics associated with his cover story . Probably much bigger things on his mind I would say .

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

You thought wrong.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Tempter

You thought wrong.

Okay.

Well, the one he's wearing in those two shots look identical, save one is for the left and the other appears to be for the right.

Look at the top covering. It appears to favor the exterior side as if on a hinge. If they were meant to be reversed wouldn't we see a hinge on the interior side? If no hinge exists, why do they favor the exterior side in both shots? Natural walking motion?

Edit

I suppose that top covering in the boot could be swapped out individually if it were indeed rigid formed, as it appears.

Either way, it would take a conscious effort to swap as its either,

A) A different boot for each side

Or,

B) The top portion can be swapped.

We better not hear him say he made a mistake and just put it on the wrong foot because one of those two things above had to be done.

Also, if they were only made for one side then both would've had to have been purchased either together (firstly) or separate (the left being purchased sooner).

Why is this important?

The doctor isn't going to issue two different boots, a right and a left, for one injury. Which means it would have to be purchased recently(or he had it from a previous injury or lent to him) which may indicate some change in need for which foot to wear it on.
edit on 23-11-2017 by Tempter because: Edit

edit on 23-11-2017 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have no answers but in the standing picture he looks terribly thin, doesn't look well at all

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I'm still trying to figure out how people think one of these:
www.google.com...

Is supposed to be concealed in a form-fitting boot. My husband had to wear one of these once and it was definitely form-fitting. An ankle monitor would have been an issue within that tight of a space, unless McCain's boot is starkly different from the one he had (which it does not appear to be)

I think ol' John there just used that patented Geezer Logic thinking he was giving the leg a rest from the boot while benefiting the other, or just wanted it off the injured one for a while & didn't want to risk losing it that day.
edit on 11/23/2017 by Nyiah because: Edited to clarify I meant my husband's walking boot, not ankle monitor. He's never worn one, lol, way to make it sound like he had experience

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

he is trolling us

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join