It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain's walking boot mysteriously appears to swap feet in latest photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

A couple? Like you and Iamonlyhuman? Come on - fess up - what are you distracting us from?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: Hazardous1408

what are people not seeing!?

The shirt is buttoned as is a woman's blouse. A man's shirt buttons exactly the opposite with the button hole side overlapping from the left. Her wedding ring is visible on the apparent right hand. His apparenty left hand is bare and I'm sure it normally bears a wedding band. His apparent right hand probably has a ring on it but it is hidden from view. Her flowers would, of course be over the left breast as is the custom, not over the right as shown.

Obviously the picture has been reversed.

Just making sure you know the ATSer who posted that version of the pic reversed it to show how us how it looks in reverse.

This is the original in McCain's Twitter feed: Link

ETA: Which means, of course, the boot has indeed swapped feet.
edit on 11/23/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yes, the pic I posted was flipped to show what it would look like.

Maybe there is something to this Mandela Effect.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

50/50

Close only counts in...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Wow. Just look at which side the jacket buttons on in each photo. This is not rocket science.

But it still has you stumped eh?
The boot switched feet..
But why?
I imagine he only puts it on for show and messed up one day. Maybe for sympathy.

A member reversed the image said as much and you just decided that was what everyone was talking about?

Dude it's not rocket science indeed.
edit on 23-11-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

This would be a new low, even for a politician. And the only low I can think of that would be lower would be to fake a cancer diagnosis....well maybe fake a terrorist attack...but thats been played out by our government already...so....

Super weird!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Aliensun

Exactly. It's more satisfying for Trump partisans to believe the trolls, however.

Lol right because this is somehow about Trump and not the corrupt POS ( I take my picture with leaders of ISIS) McCain!!

edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago11America/Chicago1130pmThursday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Mr. McCain!
We are watching you!

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Maybe John is just screwing with us...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
McCain has confirmed he had the boot on the wrong foot. This is not image manipulation.

What the heck is going on here?

twitter.com...

edit on 11/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here are some interesting replies to his Twitter post: twitter.com...

*note: I cut & pasted these into a single image, but you can review the original at the source (his Twitter). These were not originally in this order, and were cherry picked for the purpose of the combination image.

Quite interesting to say the least, considering these are comments on an official page of a sitting U.S. Senator. What precarious and interesting times we live in...

edit on 11/23/2017 by JBurns because: Minor grammar, spelling + comment at the end added

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
What precarious and interesting times we live in...

For sure. McCain seriously needs help. That explanation makes absolutely no sense at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
How the # is this broken down old goat still serving in public office? Why does he refuse to retire? He can't even remember which side he's suppose to be crippled on.

Well him and about 50 others...

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

It is just amazing to me. I am shocked he actually admitted to wearing it on another foot, given that image manipulation was the only rational explanation. I think the Q-anon related theories just gained some serious credibility.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yea the Qanon kind of might explain both John and Hillary's new fondness for footwear

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Look for lobotomy scars on his head - or if he's taken up to wearing a hat.

Man o man things are getting so flipping weird!

peace

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

It is just amazing to me. I am shocked he actually admitted to wearing it on another foot, given that image manipulation was the only rational explanation. I think the Q-anon related theories just gained some serious credibility.

I still think my theory is more probable. This looks more and more like a scared old man making accuses for doing something weird. He's scared that people are going to find out his brain cancer is worse than people know.

I am going to predict right here and right now that we will soon learn that mccain is not capable of being a senator anymore.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That is a very promising theory

Is there any RNs/LPNs/MDs/DOs/FNPs/PAs who can advise? Is there any reason to switch feet/legs like this?

edit on 11/23/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Flat Earth, hollow Earth, Niburu, Soul Catcher on the Moon and all the other topics that make a person glad they made it past second grade at least give me some entertainment, but come on, you guys must be bored to the point your brains shut down to have a conversation a about this. This ranks right up there with when Bill Clinton was asked which style of underwear he wore.

If I were McCain, I'd go out tomorrow with one on both legs just to screw with people.

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

If I were McCain, I'd go out tomorrow with one on both legs just to screw with people.

That would be a hilarious way to respond to the flurry of posts on his Twitter. Some of them were pretty accusatory, while others were more reasonable and curious than anything else. A small number of posts were also pretty vulgar, and I did feel that was inappropriate to write things like that to a US Senator

O/T: Happy Turkey day, Blaine

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join