It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McCain's walking boot mysteriously appears to swap feet in latest photo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Looks like the idea of a reversed image is incorrect.

mobile.twitter.com...

This is very intriguing.

Could it be that the problem with his leg could move from leg to leg depending on the day or whatever ails him there?

posted on Nov, 23 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

mobile.twitter.com...

This is very intriguing.

Could it be that the problem with his leg could move from leg to leg depending on the day or whatever ails him there?

Somebody should put that boot somewhere else for him

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

the boots are not interchangeable between feet...he has both boots if the photo isn't reversed. He obviously is succumbing to various health conditions and if you see a conspiracy in this you may be grasping at straws. This is my opinion on the OP, not directed at TinySickTears. What the hell kind of handle is that? lol.

happy turkey day! I am thankful for ATS and other sources for real news! Riff raff aside, I can generally expect any breaking news to appear on ATS before any other source, including most of the MSM. Just have to put my "droppings of the bull" glasses on and read between the lines now and again.

God is good, so be blessed!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Here are some interesting replies to his Twitter post: twitter.com...

*note: I cut & pasted these into a single image, but you can review the original at the source (his Twitter). These were not originally in this order, and were cherry picked for the purpose of the combination image.

Quite interesting to say the least, considering these are comments on an official page of a sitting U.S. Senator. What precarious and interesting times we live in...

That first tweet on your pic there is great! Couldn’t have said it better myself!

“Is this your lame attempt at explaining why you switched sides with your house arrest tracking boot? You pathetic POS- who do you think you’re fooling? Enjoy your tribunal you scumbag traitor - oh and happy Thanksgiving!”

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

mobile.twitter.com...

This is very intriguing.

His original reason for having a boot was that he had a torn achilles tendon.
Now we would have to believe that the tendon has miraculously healed and he has done something to the other leg?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano

the boots are not interchangeable between feet...he has both boots if the photo isn't reversed. He obviously is succumbing to various health conditions and if you see a conspiracy in this you may be grasping at straws. This is my opinion on the OP, not directed at TinySickTears. What the hell kind of handle is that? lol.

happy turkey day! I am thankful for ATS and other sources for real news! Riff raff aside, I can generally expect any breaking news to appear on ATS before any other source, including most of the MSM. Just have to put my "droppings of the bull" glasses on and read between the lines now and again.

God is good, so be blessed!

Hi milano, he does have both boots and has since admitted to switching legs (so the photo is not reversed by his own admission). His explanation for switching is that he was giving his left leg a break because it had worked so hard to compensate for the boot being on his right leg.

His explanation makes no sense at all. His injury on the right leg is supposed to be a torn achilles tendon. This injury takes 4-6 weeks to heal in a healthy person (which he is not). Are we supposed to believe that he took the boot off of his injured achilles tendon leg and put it on his other leg to give it a break from the strain of wearing the boot on the other leg? Why didn't he just not wear it all?

That leads us back to the theory that he is wearing it to cover an ankle monitor device. Don't you think the FBI has boots for both legs too?

Happy thanksgiving to you too!

edit on 24/11/2017 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

The only logical thought that stands out for me...is that he does not seriously need the boot, but uses it as 'look at poor injured me' victim sympathy seeking. It makes no sense to change legs otherwise. He obviously has become dependent psychologically by playing the 'poor me' victim and 'needs' to be seen wearing the boot no matter what.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

The only logical thought that stands out for me...is that he does not seriously need the boot, but uses it as 'look at poor injured me' victim sympathy seeking. It makes no sense to change legs otherwise. He obviously has become dependent psychologically by playing the 'poor me' victim and 'needs' to be seen wearing the boot no matter what.

Could be. Either way, it's not working. He's between a rock and a hard place now though, people calling his bluff.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Its the only other logical explanation that could make sense .

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: Aliensun

Exactly. It's more satisfying for Trump partisans to believe the trolls, however.

Yes, trolls like John McCain eh? Tell me, which ones are the partisans again?

twitter.com...

edit on 11/24/2017 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Obviously the picture has been reversed.

Yes, "obviously." Care to show us your methodology in determining how the picture is "obviously" reversed?

John McCain himself disagrees with your assessment.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

personally can't stand old traitorous bastich but why would a defendant be required to be monitored?

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Worst part is that McCain's admission/statement was available on Twitter an hour before these two started raving about Trump supporters and image manipulation. Nice attempt at deflection, but this isn't about Trump or Trump voters.

Even a quick and simple overview of his social media mouthpeice would've saved you from showing off your partisan colors. Then again, I suppose it must be easier to deflect with non-sequiturs, personal attacks and temper tantrums against the right. Just as it is easier for the left to excuse and nullify allegations against their people, while crucifying Trump/Moore/et al over the same standard of allegations (and involving the same attorney or partisans, no less).

For instance, anyone note the extremely low quality of "evidence" that comes to town when Gloria Allred gets involved? There is usually a parade of accusers, who disappear back into the woodwork after failing to present any evidence mentioned (like the year book, RE: Moore). Of course, one of Moore's accusers worked for the Clinton campaign, yet they somehow "forget" this minor detail. Whereas the fact that some of Franken's accusers simply voted for Trump is enough for the apologist left to totally impeach their statements.

According to the left, Franken's first and second accuser couldn't possibly be telling the truth, because Trump. Moore's accuser MUST be telling the truth, despite working for HRC's campaign. DSDDD: Double standards are despicable deplorable drivel.

Fact is, no tangible evidence has been presented backing up any of these stories save for Franken's first accuser.

Such low standards that have invaded public discourse

I seriously doubt McCain is wearing a monitoring bracelet, because there is really no reason to change legs. Unless he actually had a medical procedure performed on that leg, and had it switched for that reason, but such is highly speculative and isn't backed up by any evidence.

As to the real reason he changed sides? I agree with those who believe he is in worse shape than many believe. That scenario is quite plausible.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

As a physician, I was trying to think up plausible medical reasons for McCain to switch the boot to the other leg, and the only realistic medical condition I could come up with that would make sense: Dementia!

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Having achilles issues myself, I can say that the pain does goes from one leg to the other. Swapping out boots wouldn't be an odd thing to do....but they come in a left and right. He has his right boot on his left in the wedding pictures.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Old man does odd thing. Therefore he must be under house arrest.

Seriously though, what judge it going to make some that old, not to mention one of the most famous people in the world, wear and ankle bracelet?

Does anyone here think he's a serious flight risk? Not that I think he's been arrested, but just for the hypothetical.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FatherLukeDuke

He would certainly not be termed a flight risk, at least not from any definition or criteria I've ever seen.

He has about as many "connections" to this country as anyone can possibly have. But I agree, there's no ankle monitor because switching sides is senseless (short of adding some Occam's razor violating complexity to this story).

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
According to the left, Franken's first and second accuser couldn't possibly be telling the truth, because Trump.

admittedly this is off-topic to this particular thread, and admittedly i don't crawl over every single thread on this board, but i haven't seen anyone on the left, among my friends or among the media i read, trying to discredit franken's accusers. we grudgingly accept that the man we thought better of seems to have disappointed us.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Too bad he doesn't have to wear one on his mouth.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman>>>> I didn't know this old bozo was also wearing a boot, just like Hillary. Its been suggested... and I think its true.... that they've been indicted and placed with ankle bracelets to monitor their whereabouts by GPS locators. I think Trump has the goods on these scumbags.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join